/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
@ magburner: Thanks man! I appreciate it.

@ MKthreeGTi: Thanks MK. I honestly didn't like any of the pics except for the first one.

@ Vonie: Thanks Vonie! :)

@ FireEmblem62
: The wheels look like ugly as hell standing still. Which is why I didn't have any phototravel pics this time.

Those rims are really something. It seemed for a while everyone was using them, though, They only look good on certain cars, and this BMW is one of them. Good choice.

I've put them on the Mazda Kusabi and they look nice; and on a Mazda RX-7 GT-X '90, but they only look good there if you couple it with a spoiler. I've already taken pics of both, but I'm still to play around with them and Photoshop.

Still, great work on the Photoshop skills. I'm kinda learning by your examples. And on the 3 car picture, you're NOT getting my vote... unless you vote for mine ;)

really great update man!!!
:drool::drool::drool::drool:
love the M5 it's just great to drive. like the second one the most, but they are all great! nice work. :)👍

Sweet shots of the M5!!! 👍 Nice car, nice colour, only the rims aren't really my thing, but as siad by others here, they go very well with the car. I like!!!

Sweet shots of the M5!!! 👍 Nice car, nice colour, only the rims aren't really my thing, but as said by others here, they go very well with the car. I like!!!

Those M5 shots rock. The car looks really awesome on that track with the lighting. Also the wheels look huge and shout "bling" by just looking at them.

👍

Ah yes Krame, you have been sucked in by the bling wheel's beauty, and you will forever put the bling wheels on all of your cars! Haha, just kidding, but I will forever put the bling wheels on all of my cars! They just look awesome in motion. Great shots of the M5. The color looks really good. For some odd reason, I do not have an M5, but after seeing your pictures, I beleive I am going to set out to get one. Keep up the great shots Krame!👍

@ Diego440: Thanks man. I actually hate how the wheels look standing still, but in motion they look beautiful. And I'll vote for you pic, it'll be hard though since theres already some other really good entries too.

@ 440 CHARGER
: lol. Thanks 440. I really appreciate it. I agree, those wheels look so good spinning.

And thanks to everyone else for dropping by and commenting.

Charger 440 R/T

charger016kk.jpg

charger032ea.jpg

charger047ez.jpg

charger028qi.jpg

Wow! Four awsome pics mate! The first pic is great, I like how you have caught the back wheel spinning, but the front is stationary. 👍

The second pic is the pick of this update in IMO. I had to look at it twice, Is this your first attempt at the around the corner thing? I really like how the car stands out against the background, and the bluring effect you have used is fantastic!

Out of the other two pics, I like the 3rd next because of the lighting and reflections, and the fourth, because of its simplicity.

By the way, your choice of colour for the car really adds to this update.

Great stuff Krame, keep 'em coming mate! :dopey:

I'm not a fan of the Charger, but the third pic, it's so beautifull!! The editing is not too much, just normal. Keep it up!

1st shot, is awesome. Nice little burnout.
2nd shot, is alright. THe blur is a little...awkward i guess.
3rd shot, is my fav. I woulda cropped it myself since there isnt much in the background.
4th shot, is good. Everything looks good.
👍

@ magburner: Thanks man. The seccond shot is my favortie too. I'm dont like to use radial blur that much but this one came out pretty nice. Thanks for your comments.

@ Neocrox: Thanks! Theres more editing than you prbably think, about nine or ten different steps, but I just like to keep my pics clean and realistic looking

@ TURBO (@)....: Thanks Turbo. Yea, I love how the tires look freom the back too. Like you said it looks just like huge drag radials.

@ Dick Steel
: Thanks dude!

@ Vonie: I knew somebody was going to say it. Thanks for being honest, cause I think this isn't my best either.

@ JFM92_GTRacer: Thanks for the comments! The second shot is my first try blurring a corner. Thanks for dropping by.

I really need to check ur gallery more krame, all of your pics are so clean. I love the color/wheel combo on the RUF CTR2.

The M5 shots are awesome, especially the first pic after the banner and the last thumbnail.

The charger pics are cool too, the 2nd and 3rd are sweet.

While I ain't fond of muscle cars, I like these pics pretty much. But why is the blur going to the curb in the 2nd pic? But cool pic nonetheless. 👍

Thanks for the comments guys. :)

@ sejtur: Yea, I wasn't that satisfied with the blur on that pic either. It was my first time trying that much blur on a corner.

Back