/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
Krame you’ve always been great with phototravel, perfectly matching wheel choices and slick composition you’ve never gone wrong in my book!

Have you thought about trying a Tommi Makinen Edition Evolution VI GSR?

Looks Like I'm second! :sly: Here is a more challenging propersition. How about a shot involving cars with racing liveries ie. JGTC, DTM or Le Mans. Try and capture two cars close-up in the shot, which can be on any track you like, oh and work the 'ole Krame magic on 'em! 👍

if you can fit all the cars in one shot could you do a VW shot through the ages kind of thing. Starting with the oldest beetle , mk 1 golf and so....?

Alot of work i no but you have managed some great things so far. Im loving the Skyline shots. One of them have pole position on my desktop background... for a while anyway.

i tried doing some shots of my own today. i got some shots which i think are alright but i havent got the right stuff to get it loaded on to show.

That last vertical shot looks amazing, Krame. Very simple, but really beautiful.

Nice work overall. 👍

civicsir097fn.jpg

Honda Civic SiR

civicsir059kd.jpg

Very smooth as usual krame. I'm not sure about the first shot beacause the car is a bit out of shape around the wheels cause of the angle. But the rest is pretty. The 2nd big one is my favourite. 👍

Hmmm... the Civic with Ginetta's wheels? I have a civic with NSX's wheels... it looks really nice. Try it out!

As for the rest of the pics, quite impressive 👍

civicsir059kd.jpg

im loving this pic man...its pretty listeriney clean..:ill:

by the way,how do you post those pics like that...like a thumbnail..only bigger..:dopey:

@ wrxrex: Thanks! Not sure where the rims are from.

@ freddy86: Thanks freddy. Yea, I loved the angle of the first pics but it made the car look kind of wierd and hard to edit.

@ Fyffe: Thanks man. Glad you liked them.

@ Rohrl-fan: Thanks! :)

@ LILAL: Thanks dude. I'll work on the golfs then.

@ Diego440: Thanks diego. I actually really like how these wheels look on a civic. Gives it a nice look. I actually have an accord Euro R with NSX wheels, and they look really good.

@ TURBO (@)....: Thanks man! Yea, I'll do the rx7.

@ R32mania: Thanks. :) That is the original image size of the pic. I resize all my pics.

@ appie17: Thanks for the drool.

Absolutley amazing, Krame.
They're all just amazing, the one that R32Mania posted, the best of the bunch.

Damn dude, that was going to be my next update with the exact same rims but different color car. Would you mind if I did the same car but different color?? Any ways, great pics 👍

@ Vonie: Thanks man. That was my favorite one too.

@ MKthreeGTi: Thanks MK. I dont mind if you do that update, its a great wheel/car combo.

Back