/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
@ PLmatt91: lol, I didn't even know it was you at first when you posted with that username. You keep changing your user name. Thanks for the comment.

@ garnettrules21: Thanks! Yea, it took alot longer than my regualar pics, about 30 - 40 min.

@ FaLLeNAn9eL: Thanks man! Where have you been lately, haven't seen any post from you in a while.

Nice update, but it is a shame you removed the original GTi Mk1 rims from the MK1. Aswell as removing the Mk5 rims from the GTi Mk5.

lol golf buddies.. :D

its pretty bad a$$ considering that im not really a big fan of those things..but this one really catches my attention.. 👍

yey! i got me another pic for my desktop.. :D :D :D

thx krame for doing tht. my dads got a Mk 2 and i was dissapointed when i found out it wasnt on the game. i hope its on the next one :). Those BBS rims on them. Nicee:sly:
My dad's still got the originals on his Mk 2 Gti. they is worth more thn the car :crazy:
thx loads for doing that. New desktop for me :)

@ Vonie: Thanks vonie.

@ FaLLeNAn9eL: oh, thats cool. I made comment in your gallery.

@ Blake: Thanks. One of my favorite pics from my whole gallery.

@ Dick Steel
: Thanks!

@ TVR&Ferrari_Fan: Thanks TVR. I was thinking about leaving the stock wheels on all of them. But my original idea was to have them all look alike.

@ Master_Yoda: Thanks!:)

@ appie17: Thanks man!

@ R32mania: Thanks. I'm not a big fan of these cars either, but this update was really fun to do.

@ LILAL
: No problem man. This update turned out really good. My idea for this pic came out just how I pictured it in my head.

"Cover shot"

This is part 1 of 3 updates on this car.

subietuningsmall6kl.jpg

Original:

hooah! subie tuning! on newstands soon? fantastic shot to make a cover krame. your shots (much like the vw brothers) seem to be of the delicate kind, but also have this masculinity about them. (especially with those smashing rims) peace. check out my update :)

P2 is based on the Subaru R2, however, its got the STi engine tuned yo about 450bhp, and it's AWD too.

Awesome shot Krame!

Nice. I want to try something like that except with a VW or a Honda? Don't know :) But I might do a full magazine kind of thing with a tech article. Something like BESTuners? Any ways, awesome cover :D

@ lmracer: Thanks dude. I wish it was comming out on newstands soon, it'd be a sweet magazine. I try to make my pics have a smooth look.

@ R32mania: Thanks. Glad you like it. The P2 is a car made by prodrive that uses Subaru parts like the motor and drivetrain. It is the next model after the Prodrive P1 which was based on the Impreza.

@ FireEmblem62: Thanks man.

@ PLmatt91: Thanks man. Sounds like a good idea to me. Go for it!

@ TURBO (@)....: Thanks!

Back