/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
Thanks guys. The first elise was my favorite. It just came out so well. The second subaru also came out really well, I actually whipped that one up kinda quick.

Congrats on your inevitable win with the Elise, Kramey, great shot.
The Supra looks great, really shiny.

@ Vonie: Thanks Vonie. I really didnt think that I would have that much of a lead. I thought it was gonna be close.

@ LILAL: Thanks.

@ bjc-3000: Thanks for the vote man.

Revolution better watch his back, we may have a new blur master in town. Looking awesome man! Keep up the great work!

That Subaru pic is a winner:drool: Supra is just sick but somehow I see ALOT of those style pictures lately and I still cant make them myself, but it makes it a little less special. The reflections are truely stunning.

Tip for last pic though, if you go adjust contrast and saturation and levels that way, to make it really stand out, do it in a copied layer and then erase the sky from that saturation/contrast/levels layer a bit so that sky doesn't become so terribly friggin blue:yuck: I hate the GT4 skies alot:lol: Maybe erase it with 50% opacity:dopey:

You MIGHT want to use that, but it might also be taste so just do that if you want;) Or just adjust it a little bit.

Great contrast level on the 1st elise shot
It looks very very sexy
and the supra burnout is nice ... very attractive rims đź‘Ť

The new shots kick arse. Its good that you didnt use the last one. The other ones overshadow it tremendusly. The supra one has great reflections too. My only problem with that shot is that you have the bottom looking really glossy and then the upper reflections have this matte tone. I dont know if you did that on purpose or not. Still a great shot.

~ Nicon

i dont care what nicon says, that last elise shot rocks. my prefered style in fact. yup. those subie pics are fantastic too. if i were to buy one, i would seek those rims subsiquently. as fred durst might yammer, keep rollin, rollin, rollin, rollin. đź‘Ť

Nice update Krame. The Supra is really nice. The wheels look fantastic. Did you do any extra blurring on the last Elise? The blur looks good on the wheels and the car is very clean. Looks good.đź‘Ť

That model of the elise needs a wing, look at the pics I have of it in my gallery, it fits it so perfectly, and sets off the tail nicely.

The elise and supra shots are beautiful.

hah! im really loving those elise shots man...and the supra looks awesome w/ all those reflections.. :D đź‘Ť

thats odd...appies not here? im pretty much sure that i'd be under him again with his drool attacks... he must've run out of drool.. :D

The first Elise shot is jaw dropping...
The Supra looks very cool as well.

Wonderful work. đź‘Ť

Thanks for stoping at my place. You have nice/cool photos. Great job with the Supra. :) you have skills men... Keep up the good work.

It really was worth coming here! Thanks for making me! :dopey:
Awesome pics! The Supra kicks some, you know the word, what is it?!! Give me an A! [SIZE=+1]A!!![/SIZE] Give me an S! [SIZE=+1]S!!![/SIZE] Give me another S! [SIZE=+1]S!!![/SIZE] What is it?! [SIZE=+1]ASS!!![/SIZE]

Okay...

Maybe got a little out of hands there :dopey:

But anyway, the pics look damn nice! You've got the skills mate, you've got the skills!

@ pain killer: Thanks man!

@ 440 CHARGER: Thanks 440! Yea the last elise pics I did the cut and paste method to blur the wheels.

@ PERFECT BALANCE: Thanks for the comments. I actually have another elise with a wing on it. I did an update of it a while ago, maybe you remenber it.

@ R32mania: Thanks! Yea, still waiting on appie to add some drool.

@ DiabolicalMask: Thanks for the comments and dropping by. :)

@ NTX1982
: No problem man. Thanks for coming by.

@ SkylineGoes: lol. Thanks skyline, I'm glad you liked them.

@ Sejtur: Thanks sej, that pic is one of my best I think.

I'm really suprised that most people liked the Supra shot a lot, because that one has very little editing compared to the other shots, since it is my PMC comp entry.

"BLUE!"

sti663ww.jpg

sti603pt.jpg

You really love them Subies, don't you?
Nice, I like the first thumb and the third to last.
But the left head light looks weird in the second big one.

Great stuff.

Back