/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
That last one with the sunset is quite nice, like a cowboy riding off into the sunset! Great pics!

Nice photos Krame, R34 looks very realistic. It's getting harder and harder to tell real from fake :crazy:. Keep up the good work 👍. If you have some spare time feel free to drop by my gallery and have a look around :cheers:.

Random shot

integracompv28ih.jpg

I'll have another update up later.

Thanks .*StReeTz*. :)

Thanks Vonie. The door handle wans't in the original pic. I noticed it when I finished editing the pic. I was confued as hell. Thats not my tournament entry if your wondering.

very nice update man!

Pic 1: im loving the reflections and the color, its really beautiful. the clarity is breath-taking and the background is flawless. im loving it man. There are lines in the sky but that has zero effect on the overall picture because u have to look so closely at it to notice it. :drool::drool::drool:

Pic 2: simple yet effective. the shot is beautifully framed and the color transition in the sky is silky smooth, very nice.

Pic 3-7: the reflection and the attention to detail is amazing as well as the clarity and the contrasting colors. very beautiful. i also loved how u positioned the car so that it flows along with the background of the picture.

@ JFM92_GTRacer: Thanks man!

@ Master_Yoda: Thanks! :)

@ Vonie: Thanks man. That first PT shot is my favorite, the blue tine made it look a lot better. I had a feeling you wonder if it was my entry since it was your theme.

@ FaLLeNAn9eL
: Thanks for the nice critique.

@ Dick Steel: Thanks, sure will.

@ pain killer: Thanks dude. The color really makes these pics pop out at you

@ PLmatt91: Thanks man. Maybe I will do an update on the dc5, it's pretty nice looking car.

@ Ryosuke_Gumna
: Thanks for the comments! Its a shame you dont like the wheels, they're so nice, especially in real life. At least you love the NSX.

I'm normally not a fan of those wheels either, to be honest, but just as you do with nearly all your updates, you somehow manage to make them feel right. I think it's the Type-R's hood and unique wing that suit the rims better than a normal NSX.

That second shot is an obvious standout, it's one of the great angles on Infineon. I can't say it's the first time I've seen it, but that's not the point; it just makes any car look that much better. This update reminds me that I really want to do an update in Photo Travel; perhaps once I'm done with all the GT1 memory sets I'll figure one out.

I'm looking forward to Part 2, Krame 👍

Thanks slip, I really appreciate it. I feel like the wheels look good on this car cause of the color and the black hood, wing, and roof. It just looks so good. And the second pic, I've also seen it many times but I couldn't help myself cause it is just a beautiful angle. Thanks for the comments.

"Realism"

My '03 Subaru Impreza

I wanted to try something different this time. So heres pics of my car. Enjoy.

suby046uv.jpg

suby037nt.jpg

suby058ac.jpg

suby015es.jpg

suby068dc.jpg

My old Civic

Wow Krame, great shots of the NSX, great detail and contrast, and that Integra Type R looks fantastic! Well done.👍

Oh, nice Impreza. Definetly a nice upgrade from that Civic! Did you do anything to the pictures, like blur the background, because they look really nice. Must be nice down there in Jacksonville Florida. I am sick of winter up here in good ole Indiana. As soon as nice car weather prevails here in Indiana, I might get my 86' Supra and 73' Dodge Charger looking good (the Charger never looks bad!) and get out and take some shots of it to post here on GTP. Ah, it still looks oh so nice down there in Florida! I am stuck in the cold, sleety, grey, gloomy weather here in Indy.

awsome pics of your car krame. the 2nd and 4th are very cool. 👍 👍 i must say i agree with 440 on that i wish i was in florida. in virginia it has been very cold lately -- about 36 degrees yesterday plus about 20-30mph winds!

Wow, that WRX vert is clean! No pixelation anywhere! :lol:

Very nice car you have, Krame. Nothing beats a Scooby :). I will say that I do like the cleaner taillights on the Civic, though (and the headlights, of course). Tasteful 👍

Nice Subaru. I would've preferred the Civic and do a different look on it...but it was okay. Nice pics dude, you got a Sony, right? It looks like it.

Back