/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
Well happy birhday 1st. Now let me say that the red EVO.7 is awesome. Great photos. A 5 stars work. Bring more...please:):)

im very impressed with the evo man. supreme quality through and through. you are right, that is such a beautiful car and you represent it well. happy birthday! :cheers: :D

FaLLeNAn9eL: Thanks man, glad you liked them. I had a feeling you would like them

wrxrex: Thanks. :) The first big one came out better than I thought.

Integrafan: Thanks! I really appreciate it.:D

Fyffe: Thanks!

olm_2003: Thanks man.

appie17: Thanks appie. :)

NTX1982: Thanks.

Dick Steel: Thanks dude.

lmracer: Thanks. I tried to make the PT shots look as sharp and clean as possible. Glad you like 'em.

That first big picture is truly amazing dude. I gotta try that on a future update 👍 But any ways, awesome pics. I love that big one once again and the Photo Travel pics look extremely real imo. Nice lighting there also. Sweet work.

Great birthday update Krame. It really looks like you have that radial/motion blur thing down pretty well now. A lot of your Evo shots remind me of the shots you took of your Subaru. They look very nice a clean, and the reflections look very good as well.👍

sejtur: Thanks sej. The car and wheels are just so nice.

LGforce: Thanks! :)

PLmatt91: Thanks. The first big one is honestly the only photomode pics that I really liked. But I really loved all of the PT ones.

pain killer: Thanks pain killer! :)

identti: Thanks!

440 CHARGER: Thanks a lot 440! I learned a lot from you blur tutorial, it helped me perfect it.

The first Evo pic is just tasty. Ive never driven one in the game. In fact i havent driven a lot of cars. The game never gets old. Great pics man and congrats in the last comp.

"Dorifto!!1111!!!!111"

What do you guys think of this

rx7d1comp9yj.jpg

its interesting. its a common angle, but there is something about that consistant back drop that makes it look super fast. its not a busy pic and i like that for a change. and of course its clean and spankin hot. yup. this is one good pic bro! 👍

Hey! Happy belated birthday mate - hope you had a good 'un! 👍 I was seriously impressed with your Evo lancer update. The car looks super smooth, and the reflections on the first big one are... :drool: Awesome stuff!

I also like the 'dorifto' pic because it is so smooth, and the angle is great too. fantastic stuff!

I just had a look back and saw the NSX Type-R update. The first pic at Shibuya, is a dream... :drool: The Scooby with blue wheels was an inspired choice too, both car and rim look great together. 👍 Last but not least, the Elise motion blur pic you did for the competitions is amazing! :drool: It was also this pic that inspired me to have a go at the effect myself. I really like your shot, there is a lot of energy, and the angle and car choice is superb! Keep 'em coming. :dopey:

Latest Posts

Back