/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
Thanks guys. :)

JFM92_GTRacer
: Yea, the back of the car does look a little jagged. Some of it is caused from the background.

:lol: krame ur the first one to feel the wrath of my new .GIF
morepix9js.gif

Great update!! What a drift men....and what a cool camera angle. Bring more...and fast:) :)

Thanks for the comments guys. I might not get an update out until tuesday night or wednesday since I ahve an exam tommorow, and I dont even know what I'm doing an update on.

OMG KRAME!!! those look AMAZING!!! the realism is just BREATH-TAKING!!! talk about rising the bar. im never gunna catch up to u at this rate man :ouch:

:drool: The second pic is fantastic! I like the third too, with the first being the last I like. The colouring is great, and the blur is awesome. 👍

Did you use PS motion blur on the first? I like how the red and yellow lights in the background look. Awesome update, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

FA...That stuff is kind of getting annoying imo...

Nice pics Krame. I tried that stuff you told for the wheels and the 3 step process, but it doesn't work for me :( Is there another way you can explain it to me?

PLmatt91
FA...That stuff is kind of getting annoying imo...

Nice pics Krame. I tried that stuff you told for the wheels and the 3 step process, but it doesn't work for me :( Is there another way you can explain it to me?
:lol: ok imma stop

the 3 step wheel process to make it look like the wheel is spinning?

take 2 pictures at the same angle but different shutter speed.
open them both with an image editing program
select the wheel, copy paste and position it over the wheel of the high shutter speed image.

Wow the S2000 is very sexy.
Your blurring looks great on the second at SS5, but the last is my favorite.
The wheels are very good on the NY/Seattle ones, I especially like the second.

FaLLeNAn9eL: Thanks man. I tried to get the reflections just perfect.

PLmatt91: Thanks man. :)

Vonie: Thanks Vonie. I really appreciate it. I really love the second shot of the second update too. It took the longest time to edit.

franz: Thanks man! :)

Man, I am feeling intimidated by all of those incredible shots of your S Krame! I am trying to figure out and think of ways that I could create such lovely shots as yours! All of those S shots are stunning. I espectially enjoy the 3rd from your first set. Wow, looks so real. And the wheels just set the picture off. Excellent updates Krame!👍

Back