/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
I took more pics of my car and some pics of my cousin's S2000. I didn't use the same camera I used the last time, this time I borrowed an 8 megapixel Nikon.

40ck.jpg

30xb.jpg

65ns.jpg

*throws tomatoes at u* i thought u had sneak peek shots at GT5. :lol:
nice rides man, im diggin the S2000

ill take the S2000 with a large order of Volks, a side order supercharger, a c-west bodykit, and finish off with CAI and Catback.

Can i please come over man? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Everyone knows how much i love Japanese cars :D PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I love that S2000 :D PLEASE!

the 2nd and 3rd big pics are great. that s2k is sexy. you and your cousin are lucky to have such awsome cars. i have a 92 mitsubishi galant (which isnt actually that bad tho) and my parents will let me use their dodge caravan and ford ranger. :yuck:

Krame, you old kidder! :sly: Great shots BTW. The S2000 looks sweet! Is this going to be a recurring theme in your gallery, cos I like your style of photography. Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Awesome pictures dude. Some good angles, but I'm not feelin' those pics. You should've tried some close-up shots. I've been practicing with my camera also, so yeah. Try and get some different angles and move your car along with the other car also, this kind of made it boring to me...

FaLLeNAn9eL: lol. Got ya didnt I. :) Thanks for the comments man.

Master_Yoda: Lol. :)

pain killer: Thanks dude.

magburner: Thanks mag. I plan on soing updates every once and a while of real pics of my car.

PLmatt91: Thanks man. I know some of the angles are boring. I wanted to try some macro shots but I was still trying to figure out how the camera works. We didnt have that much time, because we had to leave cause they didnt want us taking pictures there.

What Nikon camera did you use? The DSLR ones? As for the "Macro" word...I always thought it's "Marco" not "Macro"...I think either way is fine.

YOU! YOU! YOU! After looking at all those realistic GT4 photos I thought that was some another bunch of photos you took! :grumpy: How dare you trick us :lol: Got me man I thought that was game till I read the part you said its your cousin's S2000

PLmatt91
What Nikon camera did you use? The DSLR ones? As for the "Macro" word...I always thought it's "Marco" not "Macro".
Since it has an 8MP sensor it must be a Nikon Coolpix 8xxx and those are not DSLRs.
As for the word, it's "Macro", not "Marco". ;)

Anyway, nice shots, Krame. Wonderful pair. 👍

well, I only can say: WoW!!! The most beautiful EVO.S pics that I ever seen, really. congrats men!!

omg!!! MY FAVORITE EVO!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool: beautiful pictures man! u just inspired me to get off my lazy ass and do an update :drool: im gunna save a few of those if u dont mind :D especially the first two :drool:

Holy Smokes Krame! You are taking the cut and paste wheel method along with the background motion blur to the extreme. All of those look great!

To be honest, (which i always am), i dont really like this update. Little less eye-catching compared to ur last few updates. I'm really liking the 3rd shot only. :) BTW, are u trying the corner blur? The 3rd shot seems perfect for it ;)

Back