/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
Oh man Krame............Those S2000 pics are beautiful!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Now that's what I'm trying to learn to do!
Awesome, just plain awesome.
Please post more soon!

Thanks Master_Yoda, NTX1982, and Integrafan.

"Make Friends With Your Fast"

I might do an update on this car, but I'm not sure. Let me know if you guys want a whole update.

mk5gti11ij.jpg

I really like this shot. Lots of momement in the background and the clean car in the foreground. Nice feeling of speed. Only bit I'd change would be make the car a little sharper.

Very nice mate! That Golf looks awesome. I like the reflections along the side of the car, fantastic! :dopey:

Do a whole update! Do a whole update! DO A WHOLE UPDATE! :sly:

Nice VW shot Krame. Not quite as nice as your S2000 shots, but it still looks great. And I love those VW comercials with the little 'Fast' character. They make me laugh every time I see one.

Around the corner blur please! :) Nah good shot anyway. U shoulda made it like a VW ad, u know? Like str8 out of a magazine. I know u could but i'm just suggesting ;)

Is it possible for something to be too in focus? I feel that this car almost jumps off the track too much, imho. Maybe just a slight blur towards the back of the car; the front looks beautiful. A great job color/brightness wise... you have a real talent for this. I'd love to learn from you... if it's not too big of a hassle, would you be willing to stop by my gallery and give me a few pointers?

Thanks, and again, great work.

identti: Thanks man> I was trying to get the car a little sharper but it was starting to get grainy.

GT4_Rule: Thanks man. I wish.

PLmatt91: Thanks matt. I'll do a whole update on this sometime tommorow.

Dick Steel: Thanks!

TURBO (@)....: lol. Thanks man. I coulda swore that someone did a white MKV already since those commercials came out.

magburner: Thanks a lot mag. I'll get on that update soon.

Master_Yoda: lol. Thanks!

mprata: Sure thing. :)

440 CHARGER: Thanks 440. I appreciate it. Yea, I know it wasnt as good as the s2000 shots. Those just looked really good. I might have to do one more update on that car. Those commercials are pretty funny with the "fast" and so are the ones with the german guy trashing those ricer cars.

Vonie: Thanks Vonie. I'm glad you liked it.

JFM92_GTRacer: Thanks. I almost had the corner blur going. I'm still trying to learn it. I might just try to make an ad out of that pic.

niclake13: Thanks. I kind of see where your coming from. But its actually possible to get a pic close to this in real life. Thanks though. I'll be sure to stop by your gallery. If you want some help, just PM me.

FaLLeNAn9eL: THanks man! :)

I really like the BMW shots Krame. The third one is the best in my opinion. I think you should add a couple more layers and motion blur them a little bit less than the one on top of it to eliminate that little bit of unblured area around the profile of the car. Do you know what I mean? I guess it depends what method you are using to blur. If you are using what I use, you can eliminate that clear area really easy.

Nice work once again.👍

That VW shot looks really sweet
kinda remind me one tuning VW wallpaper a while back
I think it is a new Jetta going thru a tunnel but in opposite direction

the BMW shots are surreal 👍
those headlights have amazing detail
almost like a real car :eek:

:drool: Awesome shots mate! I like all three, but I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I look at the second! Outstanding! :dopey:

Back