/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
Hey! awesome update mate! I seem to have missed this one, but I'm here now so here goes.

Out of your Phototravel shots, I like the First best. The angle is great, and the car looks super with those rims! I also like the greeness of the trees in the background. 👍

The photomode shots are excellent! The three shots taken at the corkscrew are ace - each shot is totally different, with the one looking down at the car being my favourite. I like how you have captured the sky in some of your pictures, it really adds to the atmosphere. I have to say though that the second big pic at the last corner is awesome! You can get some great angles there, and you seem to of captured one of the best - great stuff! Keep 'em coming mate! :dopey:

Honda NSX Type-S

nsxs175ta.jpg

nsxs151st.jpg

nsxs163no.jpg

nsxs184rh.jpg

About update: I know I use these wheels a lot. I cant help it though, they look good on almost any car. I think this is my best looking car that I have, the wheels look perfect on it. Leave feedback on the pics and the car.

@ Vonie: Thanks vonie. The wheels are the ssr sp1's, but I usually use them in the black version.

@ freddy86: Thanks man!

@ MKthreeGTi: Thanks! Too bad you dont like the wheels as much as I do, cause those wheels are hot as hell.

@ R32mania
: Thanks for using my pic on your desktop.

Very nice Krame. I love your pics. I notice most of the cars in your pics are softened, how do you do that in Photoshop? Also for the new update (NSX) were those rims photoshopped as in making them more reflective/shiny? If you look at my gallery, the pics don't have that same "ring" yours do :D. I'm trying to learn :)

Those are excellent shots Krame! That Subaru is really sweet! The fire and the nice blur, and the high contrast with the bright colors, wow. It's a superior shot Krame! It really is. Lovin it! The other ones are nice too btw.👍

Oh, and I just checked out your NSX shots at NY, Superb! The rear shot is excellent. Great gallery Krame.

whoa...great shots as usual..im lovin the audi and TVR shots you got there...pretty sweet rims on the audi also...and gotta love the F1 shot also...
cant wait to see more there man..👍 👍 👍 👍

Nice work krame. I really love your clean style.

The 1st and 3rd NSX shots are sweet. I also love the 1st pic of the subie, your editing really brought out the blue nicely and the shadows are awesome. The 3rd one of the nike car is cool too.

Sweet pics!!! 👍 I love the car/rims combo on the NSX. I didn't know those two would go so well together. :drool: The backfiring Scooby WRC is excellent as well! 👍

Feel free to check my latest updates! :)

awsome shot of the subaru and the formula cars :)

i no you must have been busy with all of the shots you have been taking, but have you started the Vw gold shot that i requested. not to sound impatient or anythink :nervous:

:dopey: wow i just noticed the rims on the audi. Pure beautifulness :crazy:

i think that i have gone a bit mad now because i keep just going on GT to look at some wheel/car combos. i never get as good as some of yours though lol
im sure im not the only one but i cant stop checking this forum now just to see if you have updated it. i have many of you work saved as desktop backgrounds now.

wow i sound like a physco:indiff:

@ PLmatt91: Thanks dude.

@ 440 CHARGER: Thanks 440, I always appreciate your comments. That first Subaru shot is my favorite too. I just loved how the lighting really brought out the color on the top of the car and hood.

@ R32mania: Thanks man! Really appreciate it.

@ hellaSmoked: Thanks for the comments and dropping by. That Subaru shot is one of my favortie shots out of my whole gallery.

@ Rohrl-fan: Thanks, that NSX really is my sexiest car. The wheels look perfect on that color NSX.

@ appie17: Thanks. nice drool, agian.

@ LILAL: Thanks for the comments man. I'll be getting to the golf soon, dont worry. I just havent felt that inspired by it. Probably cause I still need to get the MKI Golf. I'll get to it next though, hopefully. And about my wheel/car combos, most people seem to really like my choices as well. To me, picking the perfect looking wheel is just as important as the editing of the pic.

Back