KSE | Kart 125cc | Semi Endurance Championship | Season 1 *Completed*

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 557 comments
AnTiheLT
Hopefully it will bring a bit more strategi into the races

No tire wear is on, but there will not be any problems with tires anyway :)

Kart runs sport soft right?

AnTiheLT
Yes they do, but i once did a 200 lap race with the 125 kart on kart space I and the tires where still around 60% fresh

How long did that take :embarrassed: also how did you do?

m8h3r
How long did that take :embarrassed: also how did you do?

It was around 1 hour i think, we where only 4 drivers so not that exciting, but ended 1st, but only with a gap of around 4 sec. After the race i got a small headache lol

Even after 20 laps nurburgring (+3Hours), need to change tyres on only ~lap 15. refuel after 5-6 laps. some trks it will be close with the fuel...

Btw, have you ever thought about doing split class racing? with the 100 & 125

I did think about, since this series is almost full and I still know a few driver who would like race in this series... maybe the last 5 at final standing of 125cc will need to descend to 100cc for season2 and fastest 5 of 100cc go up to 125cc 👍

The only problem is the amount of work this would generate...especially for me. that means I've to made all Tables (race result and driver rancking) twice...:drool:

Silverknight, have you seen this one?
W.M.A. Karts

There're still some spots in each class free. So if you want a 2 class serie, sign up.
But these races are short ones, about 10 min each race.

Last edited:
Have gotten another sign-up by and good friend over PSN, many of you probably know him melibabou :)

But apparently, he can`t make any reply in this forum :crazy:

So i will add him to the list using the details he gave me :

Melibabou / melibabou / Silver Chrome / #64 / 125 SPL

Now only 2 remaining spots is left :D

Yes they do, but i once did a 200 lap race with the 125 kart on kart space I and the tires where still around 60% fresh

No you did that with the JR Kart. I know it was my series.

willie plz let me in but cant do 1st race
gkscoob13 /gkscoob/red and black / 1 / racing kart 125:nervous: /

Hi mate, finally you found the thread :) I will add you to the list right away 👍

BanditKarter22 / GTP_BanditKarter / Gold Chrome / 22 / 125 SPL. /

Hello Bandit & welcome to the serie, you took the last entry 👍

No you did that with the JR Kart. I know it was my series.

Oh yes it was the jr :scared: well then it must have taken more than 1 hour :lol:

eNJS
eNJS/LordChopsington/Red/17/125 SPL

:)

Hi Lord, and nice you wanna sign up, however all the 16 slots have already been taken, but i will put you down as an reserve if you want ? One of the other driver can't make it the first races (Round 1+2) So there should be a good chance you can race there :)

That will be a tough race mentally, keeping concentration and doing consistent fast lap times :)

That's why I've been practicing. I've ran a 32.015 offline and 32.110 online with consistant 32.3s and 4s :) I think I was in a lobby with ses and willie the other day and on one lap I had a split time of 20.3xx at sector 2 and then I blew it by hitting the wall before the last turn :ouch: I think it would have been a low 31.9 if that didn't happen. That was the same race I got the 32.110 too :) So yeah, I feel pretty confident about the first race 👍 Plus, I also have a lot of real life indoor karting experience so that helps too.

That's why I've been practicing. I've ran a 32.015 offline and 32.110 online with consistant 32.3s and 4s :) I think I was in a lobby with ses and willie the other day and on one lap I had a split time of 20.3xx at sector 2 and then I blew it by hitting the wall before the last turn :ouch: I think it would have been a low 31.9 if that didn't happen. That was the same race I got the 32.110 too :) So yeah, I feel pretty confident about the first race 👍 Plus, I also have a lot of real life indoor karting experience so that helps too.

That's not bad ;) . I have a bit of indoor karting experience myself, I hold the lap record at the track near my dad's work at 11.27 seconds, it's only a short track :sly:

Have added Slipstream Strength set to Weak & Sport Soft Tires only to the OP

What will the grip levels be set to?

I doubt I'm going to do very good in this, I'm not a very good Go-Kart driver but it will still be a whole bunch of fun!!

Back