KSE | Kart 125cc | Semi Endurance Championship | Season 1 *Completed*

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 557 comments
Hey Hey,

1st I wouild like to apologize for my late reply.

Well done mate your an awesome driver like vettel and so is seslab (alonso) lol

If Willie is Vettel, me Alonso, Jam is Räikkönen...what I told long time ago :dopey:

Your game has improved alot since the days i used to kick your a** most races lol, mines got worse,need to improve my game again,

You're so right m8, I remember that time very well. Rays and you, are the guys who knows me since me beginning in GT5 ;)
while u did not a bad performance this season, I'm pretty sure you can do better. Hope to see you from the beginning of next season 👍

Thanks also for Seslab and anyone else who helped running the races for us all to enjoy:cheers:

Was a pleasure m8 👍
Nice season for you too. maken regulary good points you finaly got 7th 👍
I also like your motivation and attitude a lot. dispite of some "bad" races, you allways stayed possitive and motivated...many very fast driver here can learn a LOT from you regarding that issue 👍 👍 👍
You will make me, and I'm sure many others, very happy if you will be in for next season aswell! ;)

Btw what did you guys think of a track which goes from daylight to night ? As it could be cool to add maybe 2-3 tracks, with time change for a 2nd KSE season.

I love that!!!
Realy hope we will have more races like that for next season :D
Btw same for Pit stops...it realy added more strategy to the game 👍

@ Tony (seslab), big thanks for the nice design with all the boxes, i know it take long time to make the boxes, so really appreciate the effort you make doing them, and hope you will be back for a 2nd season ? :)

Congrats for the win of championship my favourite Viking. Awesome show from you :D
Its true that it was pretty much work. not easy to combine my Job with the karting championship...you know very well what I mean ;)
But it was worth ! :D
I will be back in season 2 for sure ;)

@ Joel (jam) thanks for all your pit stop reports during the season, you was like an unofficiel steward 👍

Same from my side Joel! ;)
Your great race reports helped us a LOT !
Congrats also for your 3rd place...2 wins...huge improvement since RKL 👍
I still can't believe your huge performance at Nurb. 24H... Crazy m8, you clearly deserved that win! ;)

The following drivers will meet in AnT lounge this Saturday at 3:30 EST for a best of S1 race/picture: Williebaby, Seslab, jam_my21, bdubclub, geist, acidray, johnwells, speedclub, melib, & iceman

I realy wished you put the same energy in races during last season as you do for a "unimportant" Pic...
Missing many races...ok this can happen. But the few races you did race I prefered to see you more on track than in pit...
racing few laps and parking the remaining of race in pit...not big class...
remember, there is no better practice than race ;)
Hope to see you more motivated in 2nd season, since, with more practice, i'm sure you can do well and get more points.;)

First races were funny, quali without draft was funny too,
since we had draft in quali i had no more pole position.... why? 💡
I did not qualify with draft and i will not use draft in quali in future... :yuck:

You know, that I respect you for your very high speed and your personality. And if one day I'm close to your city, I realy hope we can get some very good german beers together...even if I drink alcohol 1 or 2 times per year.
But, the draft rule during Quali is the same for everyone of us. believe me, I hate that rule as well and still can't understand why PD did not add a function where it can be disabled...but it is as it is and ones again, for everyone the same.
BTW, that rule did help you as well...remember Suzuka... I had pole w/o draft. few seconds before end of quali, I was parked shortly after the R130 corner. My GF and I saw how you got pole in Icemans draft... ;)

I'm not sure if i will participate next season because I've lost the fun in karting after the Atumn Ring race.

Good you mention that race at Autumn Ring:
It is true that it was a pretty unfair action.
I've send you a PM regarding that incident, that if you want, we can give penality to that person. You answered that you don't care.
Its a bit easy to put all your angry to that incident since, at RKL, I got shoot out several times by the same person. Even missing 2 races I managed to get 3rd close behind 2nd place.
Regarding your speed and attitude in Kart, I still think you'er a benchmark and realy hope to see you for season 2. Your presence enriches clearly our championship 👍 ;)

bye, cya

...maybe

Again, I realy hope to see you :D

Also Anders, not sure what your plans are for the next Kart series, but how about the 100's?? I really miss running the smaller displacement kart, seems the racing is a bit closer with the 100 cc kart also. Just wondering.... 💡

Anders and me, discused about that already during the season.
I though it will be nice to race 125 and 100.
the thing is that I'll need to make all tables (boxes) twice... huuuuuge work ;)
I also think races in 100 will be more close...but a lot less challenging as well.
Not a easy decission m8 ;)
But we still have some time till next season to discus about that and if some one is able to work with, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher (Microsoft Office), maybee a 125 and 100 will be possible. ;)

Thank you so much for this last season of Kart ! Wish to meet you soon all of you ! greetings and thanks again Anders et Tony

meli meli meli...oops, Karim Karim Karim, if you don't exist, I will invent you :D
Our world need more guys like you, thx a lot for being there 👍
We have to thank you for racing with us. Your great humour is always blessing me... moi aussi je t'aime bcp :D

To All:

Huge and sincere thx for racing in our series!!!
this series could not take place w/o the presence of all of you...even those who were more in pits than on track :D
It doesn't matter how much or how fast you drive...I enjoied every single race with all of you...even when I was stoned/High by painkillers (Madrid & Daytona) :lol:

Anders, what was more difficult, win the championship or send out all gifts? :lol:

Thx a lot m8
Thanks a lot mate. 👍 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anders, what was more difficult, win the championship or send out all gifts? :lol:

Thx a lot m8 👍 ;)

The gifts lool

No its always hard to win a kart league, need a lot of luck to stay out of problems on all of the tracks, and in the end it comes down to which driver has the fewest mistakes over an entire season :-)

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year !

sexysantagirl323458brk4.jpg

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year ! ]

Hey Karim, why did you not tell me earlyer you look that sexy? :lol: :dopey: :lol:

Merry X-mas and happy new year for every1, specially for my favourite Viking Anders, Joel Räikkönen, my goat herder teacher Rays and my sexy looking frech neighbor Karim !

:D :lol: :D

Back