KSE | Kart 125cc | Semi Endurance Championship | Season 1 *Completed*

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 557 comments
I should be there for the final. Even thought it'll take like 70 hours it won't feel like that because you're only doing each corner 6 times. Really looking forward to this one.

I should be there for the final. Even thought it'll take like 70 hours it won't feel like that because you're only doing each corner 6 times. Really looking forward to this one.

Have tested a full 6 lapper there, and it will take just over 1 hour, it will actually be shorter than a normal sunday, cause there is no qual at Nurburgring 24H.

Track settings for the final race this sunday at Nurburgring 24h

Time 6:00 / Time progression 30 / No weather change

Also Driving Lines will be allowed, it may give a bit more light on the track, and he helpfull when it goes pitch black at some point.

You can also add more brightness. When you are on a track press Start / Quick Options / Exposure (Brightness) set it to +1.0 for more light :)

There will not be any Qual due to the track lenght, so we will line up in the position we are in the overall standings.

Track settings for the final race this sunday at Nurburgring 24h

Time 6:00 / Time progression 30 / No weather change

Also Driving Lines will be allowed, it may give a bit more light on the track, and he helpfull when it goes pitch black at some point.

You can also add more brightness. When you are on a track press Start / Quick Options / Exposure (Brightness) set it to +1.0 for more light :)

There will not be any Qual due to the track lenght, so we will line up in the position we are in the overall standings.

You say in the standings. Wouldn't it be better to be reverse of that? Give the back drivers a chance?

Thanks for good races yesterday:tup:

Cheers for sharing track settings Willie:sly:

Now we can practice, I think we all could do with a little help in the dark:nervous:

Great weekend of racing for me finally, only had one mistake and I was fast all weekend.
Next week is going to be interesting to say he least, definitely going to have to be patient and take your time when it gets dark. Is there going to be rain also? Or just the time change?

Congrats bdubclub to finally winning the race - so close many times 👍
I was mentally prepared to win Daytona but when you bumped me to grass i was little high emotional but since you followed the OLR rules and waited me, i decided to put some teamwork on the line and we did well after that incident. We catch fast seslab and we almost got pass willie also - that one more lap and we would been 1st and 2nd. Final lap was fatal to me and my dream to win the race - i lost it there on the last corner (touch the wall) :(
Looking forward next race - will be interesting race for sure. No weather change, just time shifting.

Great weekend of racing for me finally, only had one mistake and I was fast all weekend.
Next week is going to be interesting to say he least, definitely going to have to be patient and take your time when it gets dark. Is there going to be rain also? Or just the time change?

2 poles, 2 fastest laps & a 1st & 2nd place finish was very nice :-)

There will be no weather change at all on Nurburgring, only time change

2 poles, 2 fastest laps & a 1st & 2nd place finish was very nice :-)

There will be no weather change at all on Nurburgring, only time change

Good. Karts are mental in the wet. It's fun but there's no way you can drive it seriously.

Try SSRX, real grip and full wet.

Good. Karts are mental in the wet. It's fun but there's no way you can drive it seriously.

Try SSRX, real grip and full wet.

I know that as long as the rain % on the track is not higher than 40, it is possible to drive a kart around, and not spin all the time

With 125 SLP you can change the tires so you can drive in heavy rain and wet track.

With 125 SLP you can change the tires so you can drive in heavy rain and wet track.

But some updates ago, you could not buy tires anymore to the 125 SPL, so if you have not brought them back then, you can't now right ?

To get rain tyres you need to buy racing tyres. You can't actually buy any tyres for the Kart. It comes equipped with Sports Soft and that's all you can use.

To get rain tyres you need to buy racing tyres. You can't actually buy any tyres for the Kart. It comes equipped with Sports Soft and that's all you can use.

You used to be able to, not anymore though. Could just set the grip to the not real setting, then when it is 100% it's like you have rain tires on. 👍

You can't buy tires anymore but you can changed them in the race when you go in to the pit - or at least i can, but i did bought all the tires back then when it was possible.

You can't buy tires anymore but you can changed them in the race when you go in to the pit - or at least i can, but i did bought all the tires back then when it was possible.

Were the new karts in GT5 when the tyres were changeable?

The 125 SPL is the only kart that can do tyres changed and the kart came as an gift from PD when they release first DLC package on the PSN Store (and you purchased that package). For while there was chance to buy tyres but then PD release update to the game that disable that option from the tyres settings.

Hope everyone is looking forward to the final of the Championship:dopey:

It should be a good race, the last of the season.

Currently I'm expecting to make it. Depends what time dinner is. Hopefully it's not a stupid time.

Currently I'm expecting to make it. Depends what time dinner is. Hopefully it's not a stupid time.

Yes and today's race there is no Qual, but will open the room a bit early than normal, so everyone can get some practice laps in

Since this is season 1 and today is the finale you should after the race have all the people there line up on the pit wall at a angle and take a picture and use it for next season.

What times the race?

Race starts in 40min

Since this is season 1 and today is the finale you should after the race have all the people there line up on the pit wall at a angle and take a picture and use it for next season.

That could be a good photo, but i already have a crazy photo from a major crash on Rome Reverse that i might use

Back