KSE | Kart 125cc | Semi Endurance Championship | Season 1 *Completed*

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 557 comments
Thanks Jammy and Willie:tup:

Lost some positions when I was in the pit, might try staying out a little longer next. The bumps at the finish were to blame for couple of crashes, going in a little to quick.

After this week it will be the end of season:nervous:

In Road Course Daytona there is two pit exit ways - shorter and longer. What we are going to use?

Last edited:
In Road Course Daytona there is two pit entry ways - shorter and longer. What we are going to use?

Don't you mean exit? The bit when you come out then you can go through some barricades.

Thanks Jammy and Willie:tup:

Lost some positions when I was in the pit, might try staying out a little longer next. The bumps at the finish were to blame for couple of crashes, going in a little to quick.

After this week it will be the end of season:nervous:

Round 17 on Nurburgring 24h layout is the final track :)

In Road Course Daytona there is two pit exit ways - shorter and longer. What we are going to use?

We use the long one, that goes on the inner left side after exiting the pit, otherwise it may cause some dangerous episodes

Standings have been updated

The rest of the boxes, race result for round 13 & 14, and the pole box, will take some days, maybe a week to upload. My box designer Tony (seslab) was trying to lift a blue whale of a loud speaker the other day, and got an injury to he`s back, so once he`s up and running again, we will have to be patience with the last boxes :)

Very good choice to use longer pit exit in Daytona 👍

I wish speedy recovering to seslab.

Willie - congratulations on the championship 👍

Last edited:
Sorry forgot the Ring, then end of season:nervous:

That pit exit is a bit better to use, was trying them out the other day:dopey:

Im sure you will get well soon Seslab:tup:

Sorry forgot the Ring, then end of season:nervous:

That pit exit is a bit better to use, was trying them out the other day:dopey:

Im sure you will get well soon Seslab:tup:

Yes the Nurburgring 24H Layout is the final race (Round 17) and it will be with day/night shifting :-)

Yes, i will soon release the track details so that everyone can practice under the right circumstances, we use on the track :-)

i feel that the last track is gonna be a pain

Last edited:
reading the comments of this online seasonal event i think and to be honest i learned almost a little on this ¬_¬ but don't get me wrong i'm not being pessimistic, i'm being realistic

Last edited:
How do we know what tyres each driver is using during the race or has used,the regs say we all have to use sports soft but how do you check this as you can choose racing soft during pitstops and this would give a grip advantage and thus faster laptimes. Just want to ensure we keep a level playing field :)

How do we know what tyres each driver is using during the race or has used,the regs say we all have to use sports soft but how do you check this as you can choose racing soft during pitstops and this would give a grip advantage and thus faster laptimes. Just want to ensure we keep a level playing field :)

As you might have noticed i am always last when entring the qual, but also during the free practice i see if everyone uses Sport Softs. Also i watch the replays, after the races, so can easy see if someone is cheating with the tires :-)

As you might have noticed i am always last when entring the qual, but also during the free practice i see if everyone uses Sport Softs. Also i watch the replays, after the races, so can easy see if someone is cheating with the tires :-)

Is seslab going to make it for today's race? Sorry if this goes off subject

Is that the only way u can tell,how does replay show tyre choice Seems u cant be totally certain?

In the replays, you can see what everyone use for tires 👍

But i also trust everyone of the guys in the serie, and i am sure they wont risk getting banned from the serie, by choice illegal tires :crazy:

Not sure if ill make this. Watching football :( then formula 1 :) which should mean 7:30ish ill be done. Depending how long F1 takes.

Now I'm going to stop looking at this thread cause I know I'll end up getting spoilers :lol:

Back