KSE | Kart 125cc | Semi Endurance Championship | Season 1 *Completed*

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 557 comments
Hetseeker
You must do it seslab, and about deep forest race somebody honked me, was that Willie?

I get honked about 10 times a race. I think it's Willie with the horn. :P

Don't get me wrong but I'm tired to be on the shadow of Willie , that's why I'm going to create the RM/TC lightning championship for testing if he is good at driving another type of car

Hetseeker
Don't get me wrong but I'm tired to be on the shadow of Willie , that's why I'm going to create the RM/TC lightning championship for testing if he is good at driving another type of car

I'm open to joining. :)

Searays2
Willie I will not be able to race Sunday, I need to attend a funeral for relation in Canada and will not be home in time to participate.

TO ALL THE REST OF YOU------ would somebody beat Willie! I know the only way I could is if he was blind drunk, but one of you top guys need to step up!

Thx to let me know in advance mate :)

Hetseeker
You must do it seslab, and about deep forest race somebody honked me, was that Willie?

Not long ago, i decided to get a nice horn for my kart, because seslab & jam_my21 was always using the horn to drive me crazy haha

But i only use it at the start & when trying to pass a lapped driver, to avoid any contact :)

Don't take it personal, but I'm a bit amazed from your post, in particular from a Premium member with +3700 posts ;)
The courses/tracks are the same for everyone of us, so we have to deal all with the same bumps. But you also should know that rome reverse is a pretty difficult track, even for the best driver. btw, all of us spun at least 1 time.

According to replay, all your spins resulted from misstakes from your side ;)
Its true, that you were geared a bit low. but some other driver were geared as low as you and ended race in the midfield...getting good points ;)
Karts have two settings: Gear and Ballast... only two parameter to understand. It can't be easyer.
If you like karting in GT5 you really should continue racing in this series. You can learn a lot here ;)

I apologize if my post came across wrong, I was in a situation where I had just a moment to make a post and I probably worded it poorly. I am a series director on here, I preach safe/smart driving constantly and have always felt it my duty as a director to set an example on the track. I have given up many positions that others would fight for simply to demonstrate how I feel proper driving should be done. I assure you my only goal on the first lap was to avoid the pothole and stay in touch with the draft.

However, I have not raced karts very much and not in a very long time. Our group got them out the other day and I enjoyed them, thought I'd give a real race a try after bdub recommended it. I did some practice before the race but clearly not enough and I was not prepared for the bumpiness or surprises of these tracks. I realize you guys race these all the time and you are obviously better able to adapt. Despite my best efforts I did not have good control of my kart in the pack of other karts and I apologize for any contact that was made. I did not want to interfere any further with another group's points race so I parked it. I stayed in the pits so everyone would get a little more money/XP but felt like continuing on track would be bad form.

I apologize for making a bad impression and/or interfering with your race. :cheers:

Just did a little testing at Trial Mountain, and that track is very bumpy again after the new update, will be a test of wills today, who can complete the race without a mistake? Similar to Cape Ring and Deep Forest...

Just did a little testing at Trial Mountain, and that track is very bumpy again after the new update, will be a test of wills today, who can complete the race without a mistake? Similar to Cape Ring and Deep Forest...

Well I tried to follow the dark path of the asphalt of the track yet it can be handy I still don't like the idea of racing on today's tracks

Well I tried to follow the dark path of the asphalt of the track yet it can be handy I still don't like the idea of racing on today's tracks

There are no bumps on Azur, on Trial there is a nasty one around the finish line, which can cause some spin if not being carefull

Will you add my new account so I can race today or do you want me to use the other account?

Will you add my new account so I can race today or do you want me to use the other account?

If its not to much trouble, i would prefer you use the account you signed up with :)

Then maybe tomorrow, you can use the new account ?

AnTiheLT
If its not to much trouble, i would prefer you use the account you signed up with :)

Then maybe tomorrow, you can use the new account ?

You mean next week? Also would you mind if I PM you a idea for this series?

Yeah i know how hard it can be to stop playing Call of duty hehe

Not just that. I wasn't expecting it to take as long hense why my not make it message was so late but I STILL haven't updated GT5 :guilty:

Not just that. I wasn't expecting it to take as long hense why my not make it message was so late but I STILL haven't updated GT5 :guilty:

Its allright man, hope to see you next sunday on the tracks, we are beginning to see an ending

Good racing today guys:gtpflag:

Both tracks were quite challenging, bumps on Trail Mountain were a problem, for a few I think.

Need a few more laps round Azur, to find the correct braking, but found it good all the same 👍

Good racing today guys:gtpflag:

Both tracks were quite challenging, bumps on Trail Mountain were a problem, for a few I think.

Need a few more laps round Azur, to find the correct braking, but found it good all the same 👍

You hold that 4th place for many laps John, i guess the bumpy jumps also got to you ? Well i crashed there 2 times, both times because i decided to lift of the gas :(
For me it was more stable to go full speed into the corner at the finish line.

Good win for seslab there, he was very stable during the race :-)

On Monaco, i think i got a bit lucky, with the accident with seslab & jam, otherwise it could have been a close 3 way battle for the win :)

Trail Mountain i did two times passed John and then made mistake after that and John passed me again. Good racing John.
Finally someone win Wille - well done seslab 👍

My expectations were more on TM than Monaco - maybe i was trying too much on TM that caused me to make too many mistakes :(
On Monaco i was hoping to make it in 5-6 spot and i was very positively surprised that i was apply to keep up with Wille and seslab - even more surprised when i noticed after seslap's pitstop that i was 2nd - very :nervous: last 2 laps to keep seslab behind.

Last edited:
Back