KSE | Kart 125cc | Semi Endurance Championship | Season 1 *Completed*

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 557 comments
AnTiheLT
Race day today guys. Eiger Nordwand Short Track Reverse & Autumn Ring

Reverse? Hmm, that could be interesting. Going down the straight (ish) you want a long gear. Going through the "S"'s and the uphill straight you'll need short gears. May throw up some surprise overtakes.

I don't know if I am going to make the race today. I am away from my PS3 at the moment & am not sure when I will be if at all today.

Don't worry Hetseeker, Im sure everyone here knows your new to karts and understands:)

Just practice, you will be fine:tup:

A couple of regular drivers where missing at yesterday races, what happen ? If you can't make a race please let me know either here or over psn !

AnTiheLT
A couple of regular drivers where missing at yesterday races, what happen ? If you can't make a race please let me know either here or over psn !

If your talking about me I told you I wasn't gonna make it.

james6653
If your talking about me I told you I wasn't gonna make it.

Nope not you mate :)

I won't name any names, but you know who you are... Its always better to at least pm me if you can't make it rather than just do nothing at all.

Update from PD to 2.09v

One of the new things is this :

The [Tire/Fuel Consumption] settings under [Event Settings] of the Online Lounge can now be set in four levels; “None”, “Normal”, “Fast”, and “Very Fast”.

Have been testing the new settings, and decided to keep the fuel use as we have now, so it will be set to "Normal" :)

Have been very disappointed with my driving as of late. I have been working all of the time and don't really get a chance to practice much anymore and it's showing in my results. Going to try and get on to get my set up dialed tonight (about 8 hours) so if anyone is around I will post a room number in the thread. See you there !! :gtpflag:

bdubclub
Have been very disappointed with my driving as of late. I have been working all of the time and don't really get a chance to practice much anymore and it's showing in my results. Going to try and get on to get my set up dialed tonight (about 8 hours) so if anyone is around I will post a room number in the thread. See you there !! :gtpflag:

Almost every day around 23-24 danish time, i use to hold a practice lounge for the tracks we race on every sunday, you should join at some point :)

I can practice with you bdubclub, if Im online at the same time, just send me a message.:tup

👎 speedclub at Autumn Ring :grumpy:

it was not a fair finish

if speed gets no penalty, no problem, i'll do same things in future

Removed my opinion about speedclub vs Geist incident in Autumn Ring. Not right forum - sorry Geist, speedclub, ses and wllie :ouch:

Last edited:
Willie I thought I would remind you in case you forgot that I have my football teams banquet today and it starts same time as first race. I do not forsee any reason to miss the remaining schedule. Good luck to all today.

Would you guys mind having a new face race with you today (if there's room)? I've been messing around with the karts recently and would enjoy a good race. Bdubclub will vouch for me.

Searays2
Willie I thought I would remind you in case you forgot that I have my football teams banquet today and it starts same time as first race. I do not forsee any reason to miss the remaining schedule. Good luck to all today.

Yes i remember that, have a good dinner mate :)

BrandonW77
Would you guys mind having a new face race with you today (if there's room)? I've been messing around with the karts recently and would enjoy a good race. Bdubclub will vouch for me.

Hi Brandon

There is still room for another one, as we have not yet had 16 drivers in the starting grid, you just need to fill out this form first :

GTPlanet Name / PSN ID / Kart Colour / Kart Number / Kart Model

Latest Posts

Back