KSE | Kart 125cc | Semi Endurance Championship | Season 1 *Completed*

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 557 comments
Hi m8h3r, you didn't write down your qualifying time after lagunas race, thats why there is no quali time from you in the quali box...

the 1:38.526, you did it in lap 12. I can see many data from race in the replay. but I dont have access to the data from free practice / qualifying.
thats why we ask all of you, to write down your quali time after race (not between quali and race). ;)

its not a good idea to drive w/o HUD. if some1 is behind you, how can you know if its a direct opponent who wants to take your position, or if you got laped and you better let him pass? a bit dangerous ;)

Yeah, but I like to run the game as real as possible. If I was a bit better in a go-kart I wouldn't even use the track map. I don't in almost every other race I run.

All I was saying is that 1:38.526 was my qualifying lap too. I know that time and there is no way I couldn't have gotten it from the race cause I never even saw any lap times. Hell, I don't remember getting a clean lap in during the race. Except from the start of the race till the last corner of lap two, then I just couldn't stop spinning out.

THE TRUTH has come finally come in here - no more cheating :)

Truth of 911
I told you U CANT ESCAPE THE TRUTH!:)

Hey so you finally found the thread :)

Now if you can just fill out this form for your details :

GTPlanet Name / PSN ID / Kart Colour / Kart Number / Kart Model

And please read this OLR.

Yeh finally im in here pfew! That form,i cant select it,how/where do i fill it and jammy pls dont reveal my cheating techniques :grumpy:

Truth of 911
Yeh finally im in here pfew! That form,i cant select it,how/where do i fill it and jammy pls dont reveal my cheating techniques :grumpy:

Just copy the text (GTPlanet Name / PSN ID / Kart Colour / Kart Number / Kart Model) and then replace it with your details :)

To m8h3r:

Again, it is dangerous to race w/o HUD. ;)
And it is even more dangerous to race w/o map... All top driver know all tracks we are racing, very well, and they all still use the map, zoom set to 1 or 2.
thats the best way to know who is around you and where it is!
I already wrote about that in this thread and you really should race with map and HUD...at least in KSE ;)

My time for Laguna was a 1:33.799, not sure about London though. I have a hard time remembering my times in qualifying, as you can see with my lack of times. Races this weekend were pretty bad for me. I had plenty if speed during both races, just wasn't flowing very well, especially at Laguna were I thought I was very quick (Q lap was done without a draft). Oh well, always next week, and congrats to you Anders on a great weekend, and Tony on the win at London.

thx for the time ;)
a lil trick I use to do sometimes. when quali starts, I "open" the camera (photo) and everytime I make a fast lap, I take a pic from the screen, as soon I'm on a strait ;)
In Laguna, nobody was so kind to give me some draft aswell :lol:
since update 2.08 and draft during free run, qualifying have changed a lot. I still think PD should have added a "free run draft ON/OFF" function. Even with draft set to weak, karts get more use of draft then any other vehicle in GT5.

btw, thx for congrats. It was a very hard and close win. Anders (Willie), pushed pretty strong. last few laps I had a lot traffic, so it was pretty intense racing. your 3rd place wasnt bad at all, since you hab a great pace and sometimes pretty constant. But I know some upcoming tracks you are strong on...at least, strong enaugh for a win 👍

Hey truth, welcome in KSE, nice to see you here 👍

Last edited:
Have added a new feature to the OP, called Driver Photos, its a direct link to the entire album with all the photos (located under Entri Box)

Let me know what you guys think of it ? :D

Have added a new feature to the OP, called Driver Photos, its a direct link to the entire album with all the photos (located under Entri Box)

Let me know what you guys think of it ? :D

looks great m8, I like that idea 👍

btw, I have a nicer pic from me and my kart :D
dont remeber the lap, but at laguna, after 1st corner, I went a bit large and had a nice jump on the curb :dopey:

Good idea, wonder where you got that? :sly:

Also I see you took my picture as I was off track, makes sense. :dopey: If I take a few more pictures and upload them to my Photobucket would you add them to that album?

seslab
looks great m8, I like that idea 👍

btw, I have a nicer pic from me and my kart :D
dont remeber the lap, but at laguna, after 1st corner, I went a bit large and had a nice jump on the curb :dopey:

Yeah the first photos was just to get everyone in KSE to see a nice photo of themselves ;)

m8h3r
Good idea, wonder where you got that? :sly:

Also I see you took my picture as I was off track, makes sense. :dopey: If I take a few more pictures and upload them to my Photobucket would you add them to that album?

I can add them to your name, as i will add more photos to each driver during the rest of the season, so you can press for example on yourself and see all the photos of you ;)

I can add them to your name, as i will add more photos to each driver during the rest of the season, so you can press for example on yourself and see all the photos of you ;)
Ok, I have go take some good photo's in a minute.
do you know that " race replay" download function in gt5? ;)

I meant the idea to do pictures of everyone. I suggested it about 3 months ago in that group that was created. :P

Last edited:
Every replay i watch there is a lot of smokes from my brakes... Its weird cause everyone else is not that big of a smoker :lol:

Why not use Forums / Social Groups / Clubs and Fan Groups / Kart Endurance for the pictures as it was first idea?

jammy21
Why not use Forums / Social Groups / Clubs and Fan Groups / Kart Endurance for the pictures as it was first idea?

Will add the photos to the Social Group later :)

Hetseeker
Can anybody reply to this? It is important thank you

Whats on your mind ?

Truth of 911
Hi,my details:
Truth of 911/ Truth of 911/ pourpre/78/ Racing kart 125spl

Sign me up scotty!

Finally lol :)

Now if you haven't done it yet, i suggest you to read the first 2 post in this thread, so you know about all the rules and such

When I race on these events I would like to tell you that I DO NOT own a DS3 steering wheel, but I would like to tell to everyone that I'm doing my best as humanly as possible and even I'm over my limits, but I come to realize that I'm gonna needs lots of practice if I get better, I am very sorry if I caused many problems to you all, I know I being quite irregular on this due there are 6/7 hours of difference where I live

Hetseeker
When I race on these events I would like to tell you that I DO NOT own a DS3 steering wheel, but I would like to tell to everyone that I'm doing my best as humanly as possible and even I'm over my limits, but I come to realize that I'm gonna needs lots of practice if I get better, I am very sorry if I caused many problems to you all, I know I being quite irregular on this due there are 6/7 hours of difference where I live

DS3 (Dual Shock 3) is normal controller, i think half of the grid use a DS3, if you wanna get better, join our practice session which we almost do every night :)

AnTiheLT
DS3 (Dual Shock 3) is normal controller, i think half of the grid use a DS3, if you wanna get better, join our practice session which we almost do every night :)

If I join a practice can you remove the tuning prohibitation. I'm going to try adding ballast to get better with braking.

m8h3r
If I join a practice can you remove the tuning prohibitation. I'm going to try adding ballast to get better with braking.

We never use the "Tuning Prohibited" thing, in the practice or in the races mate :)

Only restiction is that tires must be Sport Soft

Oh, I thought you did. I'll join a practice today if you're running one. Going to join Jawehawk at 7pm GMT for a bit though.

m8h3r
Oh, I thought you did. I'll join a practice today if you're running one. Going to join Jawehawk at 7pm GMT for a bit though.

I am, but its gonna be a bit late, around 23-24

Latest Posts

Back