KSE | Kart 125cc | Semi Endurance Championship | Season 1 *Completed*

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 557 comments
I'll try to be on both races but... I don't know if I'm gonna eat outside with my family still I'll try to be there

I'm really hot for the next races
autofahrer.gif

seslab
practice room open

Seslab thanks for your advice now my kart has 300 km of travel and still can't do the engine overhaul, mind if after the race I borrow you my kart?

Hetseeker
Seslab thanks for your advice now my kart has 300 km of travel and still can't do the engine overhaul, mind if after the race I borrow you my kart?

Your kart needs around 500km before the first engine overhaul can be done. You still have time to do it, before the races begins later today :)

I´ll do what i have and I'll on this race and maybe for the next week i´ll reach those 500km thats for sure :) 👍

Last edited:

with 300km your kart will soon get 30hp (1Hp more as now). after some 100-200km the power will go down to 29hp again. from then on you'll be able to rebuild:tup:

Hey guys, chances are getting Bette that I'm going to make it

I realy hope m8 👍 👍 👍

You're running away with it willie!

Going to try my best to make next ones. Like the sounds of Tsukuba. :)

james6653
i got a crap start!!!

Still you should have completed the races, and not left in a rage :)

m8h3r
You're running away with it willie!

Going to try my best to make next ones. Like the sounds of Tsukuba. :)

This sunday is London Reverse & Laguna Seca we are racing mate :)

The night between this saturday & sunday we are going to winter time savings, which means the clock is set back with 1 hour.

The Live clock countdown in the OP is now set for that time :)

Last edited:
AnTiheLT
The night between this saturday & sunday we are going to winter time savings, which means the clock is set back with 1 hour.

The Live clock countdown in the OP is now set for that time :)

YES!! Finally. Don't have to work out any 🤬 GMT stuff!

Latest Posts

Back