KSE | Kart 125cc | Semi Endurance Championship | Season 1 *Completed*

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 557 comments
I watched replay from Autumn race and in lap 23 bdubclub and willie were behind me. Sorry that i didn't watch my rear mirror and gave you blueflag pass :nervous:
You were behind me less than full lap so hopefully i didn't slow you to much down -you made pitstop end of that lap.

There is this reserve driver table....and if i'm right there is going to have an update in near future...

Great races this weekend, I'm a bit disappointed in my result at Autumn Ring Mini Rev, was really hoping for a win and got the wrong end of the stick on a last lap incident :grumpy:. For Cape Ring though, I couldn't be happier with my 3rd place result. It was a track that I can't stand and wasn't very fast or consistent in any of the pre season testing. I somehow managed to keep my nose clean, limit my mistakes for the most part(couple of very close calls) and ended up edging out meli for the last podium spot with a great overtake on the last corner.
We definitely need to keep Willie in check, he is starting to sneak away in the points and its only the second weekend!! Someone needs to beat him!! :sly:

Also, there seems to be plenty of room for the reserve drivers to step in, we haven had a full room yet.

There is this reserve driver table....and if i'm right there is going to have an update in near future...

Yeah the driver entri box will soon be edited so its fully updated 👍

Great races this weekend, I'm a bit disappointed in my result at Autumn Ring Mini Rev, was really hoping for a win and got the wrong end of the stick on a last lap incident :grumpy:. For Cape Ring though, I couldn't be happier with my 3rd place result. It was a track that I can't stand and wasn't very fast or consistent in any of the pre season testing. I somehow managed to keep my nose clean, limit my mistakes for the most part(couple of very close calls) and ended up edging out meli for the last podium spot with a great overtake on the last corner.
We definitely need to keep Willie in check, he is starting to sneak away in the points and its only the second weekend!! Someone needs to beat him!! :sly:

Also, there seems to be plenty of room for the reserve drivers to step in, we haven had a full room yet.

Have watched the last lap (55) on Autumn ring mini R. many times, and it sure looks like an race accident :scared: After you spinned around, i was waiting for you, so you could take the victory, but then i saw that the other drivers where closing in fast in the last corner, so decided to cross the finish line first, rather than be 5th...Not sure if it was the right call or not :embarrassed:

Funny thing on Cape Ring, me and Geist have the exactly same qual time :lol:

Yeah the driver entri box will soon be edited so its fully updated 👍

Have watched the last lap (55) on Autumn ring mini R. many times, and it sure looks like an race accident :scared: After you spinned around, i was waiting for you, so you could take the victory, but then i saw that the other drivers where closing in fast in the last corner, so decided to cross the finish line first, rather than be 5th...Not sure if it was the right call or not :embarrassed:

Funny thing on Cape Ring, me and Geist have the exactly same qual time :lol:
Yeah no worries willie, that's what I thought it was to, a racing incident;)

Last edited:
I watched it also few times and i come same conclusion that it was an unlucky race incident.

Tony / seslab send me an nice box which shows the driver(s) who have taken the most pole position so far in the championship.

Its in the 3rd post, right under the Standings

sylvinio31200
SYLVINIO31200/SYLVINIO31200/sonic blue/19/Racing Kart 125/

here is my late registration for season 1 is ok williebaby

Hey Sylvino, good you could join, we have only races 4 tracks out of 17 so far, so better late than never :)

Will make sure you are added to the entri list

Sorry about Sunday guys.

I turned up for the qualifying but I had to leave. :[

7pm is a really really awkward time.. it's the time when I eat my dinner with the family. And family comes first lol..

Don't expect me there on Sunday. I may still make it but I have to have a test run and estimate when the race will finish. I get up early the next day for work and I talk on phones all day. I get told off for yawning. :lol:

hello, why am i absent at autumn ring mini? i finished the race. thanx

Hey AcidRay,

Can't see you anywhere in my replay :crazy:
It has to be a bug again...from now on I'll call this game "Gran Bugismo 5" :lol:
Anders (williebaby), will send me a pic from the fina results, as we used to do last season, and as soon I have that pic I'll ubdate the Race Results Box 👍
sorry for that m8 ;)

SYLVINIO31200/SYLVINIO31200/sonic blue/19/Racing Kart 125/

here is my late registration for season 1 is ok williebaby

Welcome in KSE 125 sylvino 👍
I'll update the entries box with you as 1st reserve driver. but even as reserve driver you can be sure about 99.9% there will be a spot free for all up coming races of the season ;)

Sorry about Sunday guys.

I turned up for the qualifying but I had to leave. :[

7pm is a really really awkward time.. it's the time when I eat my dinner with the family. And family comes first lol..

No first kart then family... I had the same problem when i was racing in the RKL S4, the time was right in dinner time, so had to eat a bit later, but it was only 1 time a week so it was not that bad :)

Don't expect me there on Sunday. I may still make it but I have to have a test run and estimate when the race will finish. I get up early the next day for work and I talk on phones all day. I get told off for yawning. :lol:

Well i am glad that you told me in advance, hope you can make the 1st race perhaps :)

Yeah well I have tomorrow off of work so ill have a look tomorrow night at how long it'll take and get back to you. 👍

m8h3r
Yeah well I have tomorrow off of work so ill have a look tomorrow night at how long it'll take and get back to you. 👍

How is your thumb ? :)

Well anyways hope you can make it this sunday

Willie my youth football team has lost in first round of playoffs, so I only have the Nov. 4th date that I have a prior appointment and will not be able to race, but would like to signup as a reserve for the rest.

searays2/searays2/orange/72/racing125

Searays2
Willie my youth football team has lost in first round of playoffs, so I only have the Nov. 4th date that I have a prior appointment and will not be able to race, but would like to signup as a reserve for the rest.

Hi buddy, i will sign you up right away :)

Hey Rays welcome m8 👍

Sry to hear that your football team lost already on 1st round :crazy:

btw, if your wife calls, I still don't know where you are...right? :lol:

Our kids got to play at half-time of the NFL's Cleveland Browns vs Chicago Bears preseason game and we made the playoffs for the first time in years. Yes it was disappointing to lose 1st round but all and all a fun year, and it was another location to hide from my wife:lol:

Doest look like I am going to make it this weekend :(, will do my best but it isnt looking good.

Well it was either this weekend or next, so I chose this weekend. Am thinking I have a better shot at the W at the tracks next weekend. 👍

I won't be racing tonight I'm afraid. I think it will be best to put me down as a reserve driver and let someone else have a full time spot instead.

bdubclub
Well it was either this weekend or next, so I chose this weekend. Am thinking I have a better shot at the W at the tracks next weekend. 👍

Allright see you next week :)

m8h3r
I won't be racing tonight I'm afraid. I think it will be best to put me down as a reserve driver and let someone else have a full time spot instead.

We have not yet been 16 drivers in a race, so there is no problem that you got a full time spot :)

Back