KSE | Kart 125cc | Semi Endurance Championship | Season 1 *Completed*

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 557 comments
I say when you open the lobby at first you should do a 30 minute practice for track 2 then 30 for track 1, then qually for track one, then race, then track 2 qually, then race.

Everyone should practice during the week not anymore when we are racing. Just quali and race on sunday as in OP is said.
Quali has enough time to get used to the track when you had done your homework during the week.

EDIT: That 10 min break between races is ok.

Allright we can give it a try this sunday, and see how it goes 👍

When the track froze, at kart space it was first time ever i had that problem, so i blame the 2.08 update :lol:

But there will still be around 10 break between the races, if someone needs a bathroom break or a cigarette etc...

Willie: does that meen you open the lounge 1 hr earlier? 1st race quali start at 20:00 GMT +2?

I don't want to wait 1 hr before 1st race quali start - just sit there in lounge watching other practising (i'll do my practising during the week) ;)

jammy21
Willie: does that meen you open the lounge 1 hr earlier? 1st race quali start at 20:00 GMT +2?

I don't want to wait 1 hr before 1st race quali start - just sit there in lounge watching other practising (i'll do my practising during the week) ;)

I can't figure the time out 100% The 19.30 GMT time is danish time, but if everyone just could follow the clock countdown there should be no problems. Maybe i should complety remove the 19.30 GMT and only have the clock countdown ? lol

Regarding free practice:

On RKL season 4, I used to open a practice room 3 hours bevore the event starts. Last sunday I didn't have time to do that again but will do it for the next round again. So all who would like make some practice can join. I'll post here as soon the pratice room is open next sunday.
On this way we will not need some practice during event and can start directly with the qualifying and race.

Last suday at Kart Space I did expect more trafic then it realy was. It was a good experience.

Suzuka was more difficult. meli and me, pited early. But meli got in trouble with hetseeker spinning and got slowed down on the first corner. That made a big gap between us and we could not help each other. Fortunately bdub pited just 2 laps later and we coult help each other very well. We where gaining time on leaders. Then lap 9 came. Thx to my short gear I was pretty fast the whole uphill in 1st section. bdub was in front and I came very fast from behind. I hesitated to push him or to overtake him, in order he could get my draft. But as it is when one hesitates to long, one will take the wrong decision...and so it happend... I tryed to pass him on the outside of the corner and went in the grass. That made me slide into bdub and we both got into spin... big big sorry m8 :guilty:
If that didn't happen I think we could end about 5 or 6 sec in front of the leading group since we where about 1 sec. faster per lap...
2nd action was on lap 14. meli and me helping each other. In the same corner as I got in trouble with bdub un lap 9, I passed meli (he let me pass), a lil fraction of a second I wached the map and drove over the inner curb and spun again. I just could avoid to crash into meli what made things worst for me as I stuck deep in the sand :lol:
But better deep in the sand then take out a friend for 2nd time. So happy that I could avoid to crash into meli.

The only possitiv things I can get from the suzuka race are that I could get the fastest quali lap without draft and help bdub to get fastest lap (and 3 bonus points) in race...

Looking forward to next week end 👍

LOL...let's see...danish time is GMT +2. Finnish time is GMT +3.

In OP it said now that lounge open 19:30 GMT +1 ... which meens that in danish time it is 20:30 (GMT+2).

If you want to open your lounge in danish time 19:30 that is officially 17:30 GMT +0...then 0,5 hrs practice in the track 1 and then 0,5hrs practice in the track 2 ... 1st race quali start 18:30 GMT +0 (which is in danish time 20:30).

In OP there is now that quali start 20:00 GMT +1 ...which meens in danish time 21:00.

Last sunday you opened your lounge 17:30 GMT +0 (danish time it is 19:30) and 1st race quali was planned to start 18:00 GMT +0 (danish time 20:00).

Hope this helps

Practice: seslab is organizing the practice (public room?) before the race lounge opens.
Race lounge (Willie's) open as it is in the OP where we do qualis and races - no practice. Good 👍

jammy21
Practice: seslab is organizing the practice (public room?) before the race lounge opens.
Race lounge (Willie's) open as it is in the OP where we do qualis and races - no practice. Good 👍

Yes, we did a lot of that for the RKL 4 :)

Hey guys, I'm going to have to quit the league completely due to real life commitments. Have fun guys :(:(:(

not nice to here that doodle :(

Hey guys, i am in Mallorca till next week,
so i can`t make the next 2 races on this sunday :(

greets from the isle of fun :D

DSC00037.JPG

cya in race 5 & 6

Geist

gost.gif

doodlemonoply
Hey guys, I'm going to have to quit the league completely due to real life commitments. Have fun guys :(:(:(

Sad to hear that mate :(

Geisterfahrer
not nice to here that doodle :(

Hey guys, i am in Mallorca till next week,
so i can`t make the next 2 races on this sunday :(

greets from the isle of fun :D

cya in race 5 & 6

Geist

So which beach lion is you hehe :)

Something to the free practice.

I'll open every sunday at 16:00 GMT a practice room. It will be a public room since not everyone is on my friends list.
Rooms name will be "KSE125 Practice Room".
I think I will alternate between the tracks about all 30 min.
Everyone in KSE can join this room 👍

I enjoyed the races, though I haven't done any kart races since last season.

Kart Space was fun, but you guys are so quick, by lap 4 I had been caught. Hopefull I didn't cause to much of a problem, was trying to check if anyone was behind, but I couldn't drive looking back all the time:guilty:

Suzuka was a better race, had a good race with hetseeker, though I think he may of had some lag problems, as well as being new kart racing:)

See you all for race day:tup:

Ok I've already read the OLR rules and I will be more careful next time , I'll try to be on most races as possible and gotta say that these types of events are interesting ;)

John Wells
I enjoyed the races, though I haven't done any kart races since last season.

Kart Space was fun, but you guys are so quick, by lap 4 I had been caught. Hopefull I didn't cause to much of a problem, was trying to check if anyone was behind, but I couldn't drive looking back all the time:guilty:

Suzuka was a better race, had a good race with hetseeker, though I think he may of had some lag problems, as well as being new kart racing:)

See you all for race day:tup:

John based on the replay it looked like you have set a very high gear ratio ? On such a small track as kart space is, you can't go look at the rear all the time, so of course there would be some episodes where the lapped drivers would be in the way :)

Hope to see you this sunday John ? :)

Hetseeker
Ok I've already read the OLR rules and I will be more careful next time , I'll try to be on most races as possible and gotta say that these types of events are interesting ;)

You will learn a lot about driving a kart if you stick to the entire season, and you will be better to race in packs with many drivers at the same time :)

Yes Im ready Willie:tup:

There was server problems last night, so we will see what its like today, hopefully PD will have fixed problem:tup:

But it might not:grumpy:

John Wells
Yes Im ready Willie:tup:

There was server problems last night, so we will see what its like today, hopefully PD will have fixed problem:tup:

But it might not:grumpy:

The problem has been fixed though I'll keep an eye to this

Well it took about four try's, but I finally managed to get a room open, let's see how long it lasts...
Room number is : 1472 4711 0382 0867 8669

I saw that dub, but couldn't join the room ( error 268 and 282). there is a message from yesterday under "Gran Turismo News", saying that the online service will be interrupted... and they don't mention how long this will take :yuck:

I'm pretty furious against PD and I ask my self what they are doing/thinking when they do such BS :mad::eek::mad:

Don't know if its a good idea to race under such conditions :confused:

everybody wants to race but is it good if 50% can't join the room? and how many of the 50% who managed to get in the room will get DC during race? I dont will make a "Race Results Box" for only 3 driver :lol:

Still 1 hour to i open/try to make a lounge, and if its all messed up, the races will be postponed to next week, or until PD have gotten there servers up and running normal again :)

I am pretty sure it have something to do with the 2.08 update, and the black screen issues

Still 1 hour to i open/try to make a lounge, and if its all messed up, the races will be postponed to next week, or until PD have gotten there servers up and running normal again :)

I am pretty sure it have something to do with the 2.08 update, and the black screen issues

Same stuff happened to me as well yesterday, be advised that even it happen to all of us, I'll let known to everybody if the issue is fixed ASAP, if it happens then will have to make it over the next weekend

Back