KSE | Kart 125cc | Semi Endurance Championship | Season 1 *Completed*

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 557 comments
hehe,

Last sunday was great racing with you guys 👍
It was my "1st looser" sunday hehe
2nd in both races, 2nd in both qualifyings and 2nd fastest race lap in both races :banghead: but no worries, since I know the guys who ended everytime in front of me, deserved that 👍

For London Reverse, we should give some bonus points to the guys who makes 35laps w/o any mistake :lol: sunday, everything is possible 👍

Didn't noticed that - funny thing.
Bonus to driver who find the pit ;)
GVS was my first win in these kart series (RKL4 and this KSE). Best so far was 2nd.

Last edited:
London is very tricky, hard braking and the kerbs:guilty:

If anyone can make the race without a mistake, will be huge challenge:)

Where are we going to pit:D

seslab
hehe,

Last sunday was great racing with you guys 👍
It was my "1st looser" sunday hehe
2nd in both races, 2nd in both qualifyings and 2nd fastest race lap in both races :banghead: but no worries, since I know the guys who ended everytime in front of me, deserved that 👍

For London Reverse, we should give some bonus points to the guys who makes 35laps w/o any mistake :lol: sunday, everything is possible 👍

A bit more luck, and you could have had a maximum points race day mate :)

jammy21
Didn't noticed that - funny thing.
Bonus to driver who find the pit ;)
GVS was my first win in these kart series (RKL4 and this KSE). Best so far was 2nd.

Yeah congrats with your 1st win, i am sure it will not be the last one in this serie :)

John Wells
London is very tricky, hard braking and the kerbs:guilty:

If anyone can make the race without a mistake, will be huge challenge:)

Where are we going to pit:D

At London R, it is very easy to hit the wall or any of the curbs, and make you loose a lot of time, not sure anyone can go 35 laps without a mistake.

No pitstop mate hehe

AnTiheLT
I hope you all did remember to set your clock 1 hour back, due to the winter time savings ? :)

Hmm, my iPhone did it automatically, but the time on the app is wrong. :dopey:

Should be there tonight. Doesn't start before the Man Utd game has finished right?

m8h3r
Should be there tonight. Doesn't start before the Man Utd game has finished right?

That game should be finish in around 45 min, still 90 min before i open the lobby :)

Go Chelsea Go lol

I can maybe make it!! MAYBE

Also Willie can I ask you to not use my real name in chat lol.. its kinda weird :P

Doesn't look like ill be making the first race. :( is anyone else having trouble with signing in or just me? Ill try restarting my connection, again and try to make Laguna.

What happens when I brake in a Go-Kart...

Last edited:
I wasn't last? Wow!

Are you sure that the 1:38.526 wasn't my qualifying lap? Because that's the exact time. I don't know my race one cause I did it without the HUD, kept the track on though because of the people coming up behind. Sorry if I blocked anyone.

m8h3r
I wasn't last? Wow!

Are you sure that the 1:38.526 wasn't my qualifying lap? Because that's the exact time. I don't know my race one cause I did it without the HUD, kept the track on though because of the people coming up behind. Sorry if I blocked anyone.

Not sure, but there was 5 drivers who did not post there qual time at Laguna...

I wasn't last? Wow!

Hi m8h3r, you didn't write down your qualifying time after lagunas race, thats why there is no quali time from you in the quali box...

the 1:38.526, you did it in lap 12. I can see many data from race in the replay. but I dont have access to the data from free practice / qualifying.
thats why we ask all of you, to write down your quali time after race (not between quali and race). ;)

its not a good idea to drive w/o HUD. if some1 is behind you, how can you know if its a direct opponent who wants to take your position, or if you got laped and you better let him pass? a bit dangerous ;)

Not sure, but there was 5 drivers who did not post there qual time at Laguna...

yes 5 ;)

Last edited:
My time for Laguna was a 1:33.799, not sure about London though. I have a hard time remembering my times in qualifying, as you can see with my lack of times. Races this weekend were pretty bad for me. I had plenty if speed during both races, just wasn't flowing very well, especially at Laguna were I thought I was very quick (Q lap was done without a draft). Oh well, always next week, and congrats to you Anders on a great weekend, and Tony on the win at London.

Back