KSE | Kart 125cc | Semi Endurance Championship | Season 1 *Completed*

• Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 557 comments
What will the grip levels be set to?

I doubt I'm going to do very good in this, I'm not a very good Go-Kart driver but it will still be a whole bunch of fun!!

Did i also forgot to add that lol...

Tire / Fuel Depletion will be ON

Grip Reduction will be set to Real

Added to the OP đź‘Ť

Would the fuel last for London?

no idea, will need to test that ;)
as I know, if u run out of fuel, the kart continues to drive with about 40kmh (25mph). so it coult be funny for the last few laps at london :lol:

This series is looking great, can't wait till it gets started. Looking at the sign up sheet, I see at least ten guys that should be able to challenge for a win on their day, and a minimum of 5 should be challenging every weekend, there is going to be some tight battles 1-10.

Edit: Also saw that the pic you choose for the header was the battle we had at Grand Valley east, Willie and I coming together trying to get in speed's draft across the finish line, that race was intense.

Last edited:
Would the fuel last for London?

Have just testing London Reverse track with 35 Laps, after last lap, i still had around 30% of Fuel & 85% of tires.

Of course it will be a little bit more wear when racing with others with slipstream and a lot of battles :)

Last edited:
That's why I've been practicing. I've ran a 32.015 offline and 32.110 online with consistant 32.3s and 4s :) I think I was in a lobby with ses and willie the other day and on one lap I had a split time of 20.3xx at sector 2 and then I blew it by hitting the wall before the last turn :ouch: I think it would have been a low 31.9 if that didn't happen. That was the same race I got the 32.110 too :) So yeah, I feel pretty confident about the first race đź‘Ť Plus, I also have a lot of real life indoor karting experience so that helps too.

Just had a go at kart space with my 125 SPL. Had a few 31.9xxs and then got a 31.823 🤬 YES!!! I will post the replay on youtube soon and link it here :)

EDIT:http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgSzIt6T0Ms&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Seeing as the season is yet to start am I able to change my number? I picked that for my now ex girlfriend who cheated on me twice :lol: 🤬 her :dopey:

m8h3r
Seeing as the season is yet to start am I able to change my number? I picked that for my now ex girlfriend who cheated on me twice :lol: 🤬 her :dopey:

Yes you may still change it :)

John Wells
Hi Wille I would like to join if its not to late:)

Hi John, there is only room as a reserve driver, but will be glad to sign you up ? :)

Hey Willie, can you sign me up as a reserve?

Naptown25rs / NCemtB / White / #83 / Racing Kart 125

Added a new entry box design in the OP

Big thanks to Tony for the design

Last edited:
Got another sign up over PM

John Wells / JohnWells69 / Orange / #58 / Kart 125

Have added you to the reserve driver list ;)

Thought I would post since its been awhile since this thread has been active. One question willie, why no Twin Ring Motegi Road course? That track is great with karts, and even though it has quite a few straights, the draft doesn't really come into play, and usually provides great racing. I'm not complaining, but I think it would be a great substitute for Daytona Road Course. :sly:

Of course you'll need to find out if everyone has the DLC. Also if we're talking DLC tracks. Everyone obviously has Spa because the first race is Kart Space. Why not use spa. It's good fun.

We used the SPA track in the RKL S4, but i am gonna host a pre-season race this sunday evening, could be either SPA or the Twin Ring Motegi or both tracks if needed :)

So have we decided on a practice race for tomorrow? I vote we do one at Motegi Road Course (seslab will have to get the track, it is worth it!! Great kart track). It has lots of straights, but the gearing is only around 105 mph in a 125cc, and it is by no means a drafting track. Would be great to get everyone together for a race around there. đź‘Ť

Tonight at 20.00 GMT (6 hours from now) i will host a pre season race for everyone who can make it :)

Wille: Is it 1 hrs from now or as it should be 3 hrs from now? :)

Back