Langy69 Ticket thread closed. Your dates are on the schedule

• Thread starter Langy69
  • 246 comments
For how many trade dates? One ticket isn't worth my time. How about 2 or 3? So I would send 40 or 60 cards.

How about the 21st 22nd and 23rd sept? Choose a ticket for these dates and I'll send a ticket each day for 60 mc's. Thats 20mc's (4 days) per ticket. 12 days in total.

I could use my Ford museum cards filling up if you don't mind?

If so please choose your 3 tickets and I'll add you to the schedule

How about the 21st 22nd and 23rd sept? Choose a ticket for these dates and I'll send a ticket each day for 60 mc's. Thats 20mc's (4 days) per ticket. 12 days in total.

I could use my Ford museum cards filling up if you don't mind?

If so please choose your 3 tickets and I'll add you to the schedule

Ford should be no problem come the 21st. I am about 40 short of the complete Ford collection but I should have them all I am hoping within the next few days. I can start sending today and go from there. I didn't send last night so I can send technically 10 today. Cool?

And I will take '66, '89 and '92.

Ford should be no problem come the 21st. I am about 40 short of the complete Ford collection but I should have them all I am hoping within the next few days. I can start sending today and go from there. I didn't send last night so I can send technically 10 today. Cool?

Cool..... I'll pen you into my schedule thanks. Which tickets would you like?

I'll trade you either a level 5, 9 or 12 ticket for your level 17 ticket. Can trade on the 24th which appears to be your next open slot.

I'll trade you either a level 5, 9 or 12 ticket for your level 17 ticket. Can trade on the 24th which appears to be your next open slot.

Ok its a deal 👍 I'll put you on the schedule. I'll take a level 12 for my 17 please.

New slots open on the 12th today and tomorrow 13th. Any offers of 30 mcs will get these spots

Langy69
New slots open on the 12th today and tomorrow 13th. Any offers of 30 mcs will get these spots

Hang on, why did you remove me from the schedule?

Hang on, why did you remove me from the schedule?

LMFAO
That's the same as sending a pm to certain people and don't even get replied for...just a waste of time.
Very oft to happen when dealing with newbies here:ill:

LMFAO
That's the same as sending a pm to certain people and don't even get replied for...just a waste of time.
Very oft to happen when dealing with newbies here

Whats this got to do with you?

LMFAO
Very oft to happen when dealing with newbies here

I didn't reply to your PM's because so many people waist my time with silly PM's asking me to send things that go against my schedule and thread itself.

Glad to waist your time just like you waisted mine with your crappy proposal.

:grumpy:

Last edited:
Back