Langy69 Ticket thread closed. Your dates are on the schedule

• Thread starter Langy69
  • 246 comments
Ill send the original 30 mc's(plus some free horns extra) if you can pull my date(20-9) to today or tomorrow

Level 23 for 2010 ticket
Ps how did you get it

Trading. I would of thought that was obvious.........

Please read the first post again and you'll find your answer.

Langy69
You haven't sent anything like you said you was going to so someone else can have these dates.

I have sent 5 MCs today though.
Sorry I couldn't send yesterday after Formula 1, as it was late over here.
Are our trades still on?

I have sent 5 MCs today though.
Sorry I couldn't send yesterday after Formula 1, as it was late over here.
Are our trades still on?

Yes they are mate I'll put you back on the list. You did send some I've just received them thanks. I'll send FR. 👍

Langy69
Yes they are mate I'll put you back on the list. You did send some I've just received them thanks. I'll send FR. 👍

Ok, thanks. 👍

I didn't reply to your PM's because so many people waist my time with silly PM's asking me to send things that go against my schedule and thread itself.

Glad to waist your time just like you waisted mine with your crappy proposal.

:grumpy:

Really funny...when i read what you wrote because it's totally contradictory.
Can you tell me what waist means by the way?
And i'm not even an english native speaker...LOL
Doesn't have anything to do with crap...i guess :dunce:
But you can always buy a dictionary :ouch:

Really funny...when i read what you wrote because it's totally contradictory.
Can you tell me what waist means by the way?
And i'm not even an english native speaker...LOL
Doesn't have anything to do with crap...i guess
But you can always buy a dictionary

All you have to do is look at the guys signature. Nuff said

LOL
Worthless...and take it as a compliment.
You should check my profile too...lowers you a peg OR 2

You might have a good profile just like everyone else probably has I really don't care.

Why are you posting in my thread? :banghead:

I owe you another 35 cards and it looks like you will need about 100 more to complete the set once I send what I owe you. How many more tickets can I get and I will just send them all for ya? Or will that take too long?

I owe you another 35 cards and it looks like you will need about 100 more to complete the set once I send what I owe you. How many more tickets can I get and I will just send them all for ya? Or will that take too long?

I'll have to get back to you on that one if its OK? Iv'e got a lot of people sending mc's now and some them aren't on the schedule. :)

I'll have to get back to you on that one if its OK? Iv'e got a lot of people sending mc's now and some them aren't on the schedule. :)

Ah, cool. No worries. Just an offer cause I thought you were having trouble collecting.

Deal. Since you have many people sending you cards would you like to specify which 40 for me to send?

EDIT FR sent

My museum cards are fully updated several times a day on mygt.net. Its in the link below. If you could have a look on there before sending for the ones I havent got, that would be great. If you dont have time i can msg them instead. Thanks.

Ah, cool. No worries. Just an offer cause I thought you were having trouble collecting.

There's just so many to collect and not enough trades per day. I'll probably do another schedule for the following month so I'll keep you posted for more tickets.

25th 26th & 30th september available to trade. Any offers?:)

Last edited:
Hi again.

On the 25th I have to send a 1966 ticket to Mariorip1977. If you send it for me, you can have one of my tickets. Would that work for you? If so I'll contact Mariorip1977 and let him know.

Hi again.

On the 25th I have to send a 1966 ticket to Mariorip1977. If you send it for me, you can have one of my tickets. Would that work for you? If so I'll contact Mariorip1977 and let him know.

Yes certainly i'll send you a 1966 for a 2006 ticket on the 25th :)

I like your 1974 ticket, Tickets I have to trade My next open trade day is October 9th. Trade Schedule

I'll take a 2005 ticket on the 9th Oct for my 1974 ticket thanks :) deal 👍 pen me in.

Back