Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 9,002 comments
i’m away on holidays would anybody know what colour the Aston Martin is which has come back into the LCD please
Here ya go mate!
20230807_212506.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder when Maseratti A6GCS spyder will show up again?
Probably early next month, it last appeared on the 5th June and the cycle for most cars is about 3 months. There’s a great site which updates daily showing the last appearance date of cars, the higher up the list a car is the more likely it will appear soon: https://gtdb.io/gt7/legend-cars/ with the introduction in the most recent update of the ‘special picks’ it may appear sooner as it’s now needed for an extra menu book so I assume a lot of people will be adding it to their wishlist.

Last edited:
My intention today was to ask our gt7 Wikipedia well known as @Eggstor today, but didn't needed cause i saw her early in the morning.

Porsche 911 ( 73 ) , what a beautiful car to drive .

I have one but i want more copies and want one " virgin" .
From my point of view, its a must have car , its so smooth and everything is under control even at stock form.
Just change tyres and enjoy the ride , can't go wrong with her .

Does anyone know about how much the Honda race cars needed for the book cost
Honda S800 1966 - 49,600 Credits
Honda RA272 1965 - 2.5M Credits
McLaren MP4/4 1988 - 10M Credits

Up for sale tonight.
Jaguar D-type 54' - 6M Credits - 6 miles

Last edited:
Forgot to snatch me up the 2000GT last time. Gonna be a minute before it comes back. Probably not on many players’ wish list.

Bought it! Fun indeed. But only for custom races it seems. :/
Every vintage racing car doesn’t have much purpose in the game outside of time trials and custom events. This will only change if we ever get events for these cars like Nostalgic 1979 in GT Sport. However, you only asked whether the car is fun.

Every vintage racing car doesn’t have much purpose in the game outside of time trials and custom events. This will only change if we ever get events for these cars like Nostalgic 1979 in GT Sport. However, you only asked whether the car is fun.
Yes, the main purpose was to do some custom races with it on specific tracks, so that’s all I needed to know. Still not fun to realize that that will really be all it’s going to be used at.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back