Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,986 comments
Sunday Cup Classic and Historic Sportscar Masters are for road cars only. The latter is equivalent to the GT Sport events named Nostalgic Car Festival. What we were discussing are cars such as the Porsche 550, which in-game are tagged exclusively as racing cars. GT Sport had events named Nostalgic 1979 specifically for vintage racing cars, but so far GT7 does not have something similar.

Last edited:
Sunday Cup Classic and Historic Sportscar Masters are for road cars only. What we were discussing are the cars such as the Porsche 550, which in-game are tagged exclusively as racing cars. GT Sport had events specifically for those, but so far GT7 does not.
Okay, you mentioned pre-1979. Those had road cars in them. The op question was about the fun factor of the 550 Spyder, which you then pointed out vintage race cars. Plus, those race car nostalgic events had road cars in them(Mach 1, 2000 GT, etc.). Again, it’s executed poorly.

I do agree, we did see in a few early trailers with Alpine A220 on Monza, with other classic race cars. Don’t know why we haven’t seen races of that nature.

Okay, you mentioned pre-1979. Those had road cars in them. The op question was about the fun factor of the 550 Spyder, which you then pointed out vintage race cars. Plus, those race car nostalgic events had road cars in them(Mach 1, 2000 GT, etc.). Again, it’s executed poorly.

I do agree, we did see in a few early trailers with Alpine A220 on Monza, with other classic race cars. Don’t know why we haven’t seen races of that nature.
No, I was referring to a GT Sport event named Nostalgic 1979. It was an event for vintage racing cars only, and by that I refer to cars tagged by the game as racing cars. The Porsche 550 in GT7 is tagged as a racing car, so you cannot drive it in Sunday Cup Classic or Historic Sportscar Masters, because those events are for cars tagged as road cars. It may be executed poorly, but what I said are the facts.

No, I was referring to a GT Sport event named Nostalgic 1979. It was an event for vintage racing cars only, and by that I refer to cars tagged by the game as racing cars. The Porsche 550 in GT7 is tagged as a racing car, so you cannot drive it in Sunday Cup Classic or Historic Sportscar Masters, because those events are for cars tagged as road cars. It may be executed poorly, but what I said are the facts.
I know you were mentioning the events from GT Sport, I’ve done them. I know those races were racing cars only. They still had road cars with race car liveries in those races as AI cars(which didn’t make sense, even as filler cars).

I already agreed about those events not being in GT7, regardless Of facts.

Aww Fork I have 20 million credits and I don’t have a stock Cobra Daytona Coupe anymore since I maxed out the one I do have but this would set a precedent meaning I would feel obligated to buy a second of many expensive cars. I am running out of cars to buy on the other hand…

Aww Fork I have 20 million credits and I don’t have a stock Cobra Daytona Coupe anymore since I maxed out the one I do have but this would set a precedent meaning I would feel obligated to buy a second of many expensive cars. I am running out of cars to buy on the other hand…
You can try to buy every color/livery for every car in BC like I'm doing.:)

Or you can try and catch me in collector points.👍

Just a few ideas.:)

Be careful. I went down that rabbit hole and nowadays I’ve been buying every Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo, BMW, and VW 1200 in the UCD so I can collect all the colors

Holy " Guacamole" as Daniel says , didn't expect that soon the new 20 million car , i spend over 25 last week for barker and the McLaren 🤐
I will need more than a week to recover and who knows what new will show up tomorrow or the following day .
Damn 20 million cars .......
facepalm-disappointed.gif

Merak. i just want the Merak again so I can complete that damnable extra menu and get my ticket.

You can try to buy every color/livery for every car in BC like I'm doing.:)

Or you can try and catch me in collector points.👍

Just a few ideas.:)
I thought I heard you can't fit more than 1000 cars in your garage. Or was it 2000? Anyway, if there is a limit to the amount of cars, you may not be able to buy one of every color since there are 5-10 colors of each car.

Last edited:
Holy " Guacamole" as Daniel says , didn't expect that soon the new 20 million car , i spend over 25 last week for barker and the McLaren 🤐
I will need more than a week to recover and who knows what new will show up tomorrow or the following day .
Damn 20 million cars .......
View attachment 1281571
@smoothbore12 I used to think that way about buying those 20M cars back then but its not so bad and plus you can recover your 20M back in no time and you get to own a really expensive exclusive car that not many can.👍
I thought I heard you can't fit more than 1000 cars in your garage. Or was it 2000? Anyway, if there is a limit to the amount of cars, you may not be able to buy one of every color since there are 5-10 colors of each car.
I heard the limit is 2K but I'll find out soon enough as 100M only allow me to buy 213 cars last time thankfully I can grind 100M fast.

Every vintage racing car doesn’t have much purpose in the game outside of time trials and custom events. This will only change if we ever get events for these cars like Nostalgic 1979 in GT Sport. However, you only asked whether the car is fun.
Not strictly true all my tunes for Classic cars will win the 700pp Le Mans race easily,they are all eminently capable,there are a couple that as you say are only of use in a Custom race or in a lower PP race but they are the exception.

Not strictly true all my tunes for Classic cars will win the 700pp Le Mans race easily,they are all eminently capable,there are a couple that as you say are only of use in a Custom race or in a lower PP race but they are the exception.
You are right, but I don’t really like to drive vintage racing cars against modern GT4 and GT3, so I’ll just keep waiting for bespoke events.

@smoothbore12 I used to think that way about buying those 20M cars back then but its not so bad and plus you can recover your 20M back in no time and you get to own a really expensive exclusive car that not many can.👍

I heard the limit is 2K but I'll find out soon enough as 100M only allow me to buy 213 cars last time thankfully I can grind 100M fast.
Sorry if i’m missing the point , but i can’t get my head around amassing 2000 cars when there is only around 480 unique cars. I understand people purchase more then one for engine swaps, stock, and tuned variants, but amassing 20 of the same car? I guess each to there own, but when you get to 2000 cars you can’t buy anymore, so what do you spend your credits on Rims and paints? or throw the game in the bin.
But i guess we all play this game in our own way, and have different targets.

Sorry if i’m missing the point , but i can’t get my head around amassing 2000 cars when there is only around 480 unique cars. I understand people purchase more then one for engine swaps, stock, and tuned variants, but amassing 20 of the same car? I guess each to there own, but when you get to 2000 cars you can’t buy anymore, so what do you spend your credits on Rims and paints? or throw the game in the bin.
But i guess we all play this game in our own way, and have different targets.
Well first I like to own alot of copies of my favorite cars which is why I have X20 of cars like the fxxk and p1 gtr.

I also wanna own every color/livery for every car in BC and maybe the UCD but that's a maybe since I don't car about used carswith 59k miles:yuck:. And of course the LCD but that one maybe a little harder.

And if that 2k car limit is true I call BS but we all know why there's a limit (wink PS4 wink) cause I see no reason why the PS5 version should have that limitation.

But lets stay on topic of the thread or famine may get mad.:)

Back