Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 9,074 comments
Holy Guacamole, I need this one too!
I should be able to buy the Mc Laren this morning but I'll be broke :D

"Le Mans x 10" should do the job for the 250 GT Berlinetta.
Good luck 👍

I refuse to rinse and repeat the grind races for hours and hours every week. I stopped that when i realised that I didn't actually "play the game" for a month as I had done nothing but grind and had had zero "fun".

So I doubt I'll ever buy anything that costs above 3/4m. I still don't have the Valhalla as a result, for example.

I'm currently building up enough to get the invite Bugatti (the last invite car I need) and the LCD GTR and that's all of my current targets.

I've played every GT game released like many here, and this will be the first one that I miss out on so many cars... 😥

It's here!
I bought it as soon as I saw it. No hesitation. Unfortunately the ticket was a bust giving me a '08 Lexus Super GT car that I knew I never would drive, so I sold it for a measly 250k. I feel a bit ripped off, but it is what it is. At least I got the Merak though, which is a car I do actually like and will have fun with.

Last edited:
I saw the MP4/4 came back which always seems to be a a surprise to me for some reason, but I managed to grind the 10 million in two days to get my 4th. I’d like to have 6 total so I might try to grind for a 5th before it sells out. I also have the 2 Skyline race cars on my want to buy 6 of list but I don’t think I’ll be able to grind enough to get them all this time around, plus it seems like I might buy 2 of every legendary car but I might skip the Barker, Alfa 8C, and Mercedes W194 and just keep the ones I currently have stock so I don’t feel obligated to buy another of each.

I saw the MP4/4 came back which always seems to be a a surprise to me for some reason, but I managed to grind the 10 million in two days to get my 4th. I’d like to have 6 total so I might try to grind for a 5th before it sells out. I also have the 2 Skyline race cars on my want to buy 6 of list but I don’t think I’ll be able to grind enough to get them all this time around, plus it seems like I might buy 2 of every legendary car but I might skip the Barker, Alfa 8C, and Mercedes W194 and just keep the ones I currently have stock so I don’t feel obligated to buy another of each.

Where are you driving the MP4?
I bought one a couple of months ago and was quite disappointed about it, because there is no adequate race for it.
Thus I decided not to buy another one.

Regards
M

Where are you driving the MP4?
I bought one a couple of months ago and was quite disappointed about it, because there is no adequate race for it.
Thus I decided not to buy another one.

Regards
M

I use it at Sardegna 800pp event for the most part. It still handles alright with max ballast in the front and max downforce in the rear. I haven’t tried my latest tune at the Neoclassical races but I think it could win there too. I plan on using in custom races eventually but haven’t gotten around to that yet. Mostly it’s a blast to drive in VR with the wheel. I wish it had headlights so driving it at Spa 1 hr 800pp would be easier but nope just got to drive in the dark which isn’t really all that dark just enough to be annoying to do.

I bought 2 more MP4/4 for 4 in the last 2 days to have 5 I could buy 5 more but my F1 grid is done and 5 is enough.:sly:

Also gonna buy 2 more Daytona cobras.

Also gonna buy 4 more skyline race cars.👍

In fact the LCD is gonna be my next Super shopping spree Brand central can wait a week. ;)

:cheers:

Last edited:
4 more cars to collect.
73 million credits needed.

donald duck disney GIF

The Ferrari F50 - is up for sale - Color - Yellow - 4.3M credits - 784 Miles.

"Special Pick" is the Nissan Skyline KPGC110 GT-R 1973 - 542K Credits - Color Red - Miles 1225.

I was waiting for the F50 gonna grab 4.👍

Last edited:
It turned back to red for me! Grr I really wanted 2 white ones but I didn’t grind fast enough. At least I got one in the white while it was available…
Yeah its back to red for me as well. The Porsche 356 A/1500 GS Carrera 1956 which also changed colors it also changed back.

Maybe it was a error? or a new FOMO tactic by pd?:lol:

959 is in the ugliest color imaginable - Maroon. I would've preferred it in silver, white or bright red. As much as I want this car back in my garage, I am not buying it in that color... :indiff: :crazy:

Back