Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,976 comments
Yikes. I bought that the first time it came through, like a year+ ago, and it was 3 mil.

I know. I bought it already by far too expensive a couple of months ago and then recognized, that it's too heavy to be a top car.
I don't take it often, it's carrying dust already 😉

I know. I bought it already by far too expensive a couple of months ago and then recognized, that it's too heavy to be a top car.

Worst part of this car is the fuel consumption, even at FM6 at la sarthe is capable only for two laps ( 2.5 ) and if you are fuel saving scientist you will reach 3 maximum .
Other than that, i find it that had a smooth behaviour as i remember.
For the one reason or another, it's wasted credits in this price tag .

Worst part of this car is the fuel consumption, even at FM6 at la sarthe is capable only for two laps ( 2.5 ) and if you are fuel saving scientist you will reach 3 maximum .
Shame I was gonna buy 4 or 5 but gonna hold tight this time around on it.:)

The Porsche Strassen 911 GT1 is now yellow and has only 222 miles.

The Ferrari F50 also changed to red from yellow and now has 953 miles.

The Porsche 959 87 has also changed to Graphite Metallic and has 867 miles.

Wonder if this is the normal now with cars that have different colors in the LCD.
Gran Turismo® 7_20230906200328.jpg

Last edited:
The Porsche Strassen 911 GT1 is now yellow and has only 222 miles.

The Ferrari F50 also changed to red from yellow and now has 953 miles.

The Porsche 959 87 has also changed to Graphite Metallic and has 867 miles.

Wonder if this is the normal now with cars that have different colors in the LCD.
View attachment 1285672

I am sooo glad I waited on the Strassenversion! I should have time to grind for the F50 and 959 tonight too, yesss!

This post is from end of November update:
We saw around last week or the week before, cars were switching in the UCD. It may have been a test of the selling system. The same model cars were changing price, color and mileage each day.
It'll be interesting to test.
I don’t expect anything new to be added for the appraisals. Probably just a bug from the last update.

So the cars change colors each day so if you have the cash now you can wait for the day with the right color match to your taste ! Great ! Does it too in the used car or just legendary ?

I heard this before and put off buying the GT1. Finally bought it today and was able to do 3 laps at La Sarthe 700pp with pretty minimal fuel management. Later in the race I thought I might need to do a 4 lap stint and got through a lap using 20% fuel with more extreme fuel management.

I heard this before and put off buying the GT1. Finally bought it today and was able to do 3 laps at La Sarthe 700pp with pretty minimal fuel management. Later in the race I thought I might need to do a 4 lap stint and got through a lap using 20% fuel with more extreme fuel management.
Am using AT gears and fuel management isn't my " league" .
Perhaps different settings ( i use it stock ) can made things better but its a " shame " with FM6 to do two laps .
The same applies with some cars that intermediate tyres doesn't last a single lap if the track dry out.
Whatever it is the car is good, very smooth but.......on a 7 lap stint i have 6 red laps and only one white.

Back