Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 9,074 comments
How many collector points you have @DextroCat ?
From all those you mention,i have only two one piece each and you talking about multiple copies 😵‍💫
You're a hidden " Billionaire " i guess 🤣

I need 60 millions to buy alfa , merc and mclaren ( i have gto ) .

I have 1,225,768 collector points. :D

I grind quite a bit. Not as much as the billionaire but I’ve done 50 million in a week once or twice.

Attachments

• IMG_3966.jpeg
    IMG_3966.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 17
Sounds like a lot of y'all need to auto grind every day. I was able to "earn" about 3 million credits a day auto grinding only at night for a few hours.

I really only auto grinded about 60M credits so I could buy the really expensive cars, but it was a very effective way of making credits without needing to put in much effort.

Sounds like a lot of y'all need to auto grind every day. I was able to "earn" about 3 million credits a day auto grinding only at night for a few hours.

I really only auto grinded about 60M credits so I could buy the really expensive cars, but it was a very effective way of making credits without needing to put in much effort.

How do you do that?

I'm good.👍

I'm good.👍
Lol, yes, I know you are good. You are like a multi-billionaire in the game.

Auto Grinding:

Last edited:
Lol, yes, I know you are good. You are like a multi-billionaire in the game.

Auto Grinding:
I didn't mean it in a bad way is just that auto grinding would be the opposite for me it wouldn't be fun I enjoy grinding and it gives me something to do in the day and plus it helps with hitting my target of 10M credits per day.👍

But in other news to stay with the theme of the thread so Famine doesn't get mad I need to figure out how I'm gonna buy 2 more 8C 2900B and 5 917K before they leave the LCD this time around.:lol::sly:

Last edited:
You guys must be grinding for many hours (at least seven?) a day to hit 10M in a day or 50M in a week.

Sounds about right. I’ll do 4 hours (~5 million credits) on a work night and 8-10 hours (~10-12 million credits) on my days off and I only work 4 days a week so that’s how I got to 50 once or twice.

I’ve got a bit of an addictive personality and I’ve got a wheel and VR so doing anything in GT7 is great and puts me in my happy place, although I did a lot of grinding when I just had the controller.

Just looking at my PSN profile, I’ve played this game for 750 hours. That would be 31 days, one whole calendar month no stop, and I still haven’t earned enough credits to buy all the cars at least once.

Clearly I need to stop wasting time having fun racing & time trialing, and dedicate my time to the grind. The Alfa I will have to leave this time but I could maybe earn the 35 million I’m still short for the Merc and Ferrari. Who needs a life anyway?

Few days ago when Porsche strassenversion appears i wrote that only does 2.5 laps at la sarthe.
I don't know if was my " bad " ( wrong settings at FM ) or is something that was fixed at last update but the fact is that doesn't " apply " any more.
Is capable of 3.2 laps at FM6 cause i test it today.
First run was on MT gears and was very conservative on fuel consumption and lasted for 4 laps.
I was surprised and try it again ,this time on AT gears and last for 3 plus laps.

I run her once in the past ( might was last time before his reappearance ) and i remember very well the number 2.5 at the pits on refueling.
Was my bad ?
They " fix " it somehow ?
I don't know .
Maybe someone else who use it can give more light on that and anyway,his fuel consumption isn't a problem anymore.

Currently the Ferrari 500 Mondial Pininfarina is on sale for 2.7 million,it will be the best decision you make for a long time to get this amazing car.Skinny tyres and no downforce available, but it competes with modern cars and beats them hands down.

Please tell the settings used...

I'm still hoping to see the Shelby Cobra in blue with white stripes and the older Shelby GT350R in white with both sets of stripes in the LCD sooner than later, as that's how I plan to complete the Shelby-themed Extra Menu.

Last edited:
Is it really worth it buying the F1 for 20 million cr?
In one (or several) of the following cases, yes. Otherwise I'd say no as while the performance is good, it's nothing that can't be done with a fraction of the price with other cars.

1. You absolutely want a McLaren F1.
2. You're aiming to collect all the LCD cars.
3. You have a surplus 20 million credits and just want to get rid of it somehow.

Is it really worth it buying the F1 for 20 million cr?
The performance of it is really good stock and with nothing but racing tires it can complete the Le Mans 700 with ease. As mentioned in the previous post if you're already a fan of the car then yes it's worth it; it's been awhile since I drove mine but it's a pretty fun car in my experience.

Last edited:
Damn , didn't expect the Mercedes SL back to back with the McLaren 🤐 .
40 millions in one week 🥴 .
80 millions in 15 days 😵‍💫 ( Alfa and 917 ).
That month, really break the bank.

facepalm-disappointed.gif

At least ill have all the LCD cars and 23 others to go.

Been looking for the answereverywhere regarding rotation times in the Legendary Dealership. Finally got my last car this morning to complete the 478 cars. For those that would like to know the Mercedes 300SL appeared 29/06/23, disappeared 07/07/23 and has now appeared 25/09/23.

88 days between appearances. 81 days from the cars disappearance from the dealership.

If any additional cars are added then the rotation time will be extended.

Hopefully useful for some people.

Back