Lion's Den Performance- New Autozam, Camaro RM

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 916 comments
Great car .

+ Steering is good
+ Acceleration is good
+ Very good to handel in coners

- Stil a littel bit of understeer when i brake in corners.
- On nurburgring Very Diffecult to drive it will not stick on the ground .

Sorry for the bad english .

I'm surprised by the negative actually. I've tried the car and for a non RM cars, it's super fast. Got no problem at all on the nurb. Destroyed everything non RM I've compete against.
No understeer at all for me, you actually get a bit of oversteer when entering fast in corner which I liked.

I'm surprised by the negative actually. I've tried the car and for a non RM cars, it's super fast. Got no problem at all on the nurb. Destroyed everything non RM I've compete against.
No understeer at all for me, you actually get a bit of oversteer when entering fast in corner which I liked.

Yes its a great car but what i mean i have a littel bit of understeer . really not much just a littel. its easy to correct that. The only think what its hard for me to drive the gt-r on the nurb is that it like to fly at evry hill. You cant go fast or thers a bump and you will fly like hell and crash . maybe its only by me . But its still a great car to drive the only problem i think i have with it its that it go of the ground really fast at the nurb .

Guess we dont have the same driving style, I prefer to not brake too late on corner and get a good entry rather than braking super late and risking to miss the apex. Maybe it comes down to driving style.

LDP-R 430 Scuderia GT1
(680hp/507kw @ 9,400rpm) (580Nm @ 6,400rpm) (1119kg)

lucernechapelbridgea.jpg

Really Great tune . Drive the nurb 24h on practise mode with it it drive how i want it to drive. Great tune nothing bad to say about it .

Look on page one, second post. Race cars aren't listed in the first post.

EDIT: Or just click here.

I'll use this opportunity to thank Lion's Den for their efforts. I haven't found a tune in this thread that didn't massively improve my driving experience. Special thanks for the Evora tune, which gave me better times than a stock Tommykaira ZZ-II, around any track. Keep up the good work. 👍

Really Great tune . Drive the nurb 24h on practise mode with it it drive how i want it to drive. Great tune nothing bad to say about it .

Thanks mate.:)

Look on page one, second post. Race cars aren't listed in the first post.

EDIT: Or just click here.

I'll use this opportunity to thank Lion's Den for their efforts. I haven't found a tune in this thread that didn't massively improve my driving experience. Special thanks for the Evora tune, which gave me better times than a stock Tommykaira ZZ-II, around any track. Keep up the good work. 👍

You're welcome, and yes that Evora is a real weapon.👍

I have 5 tuned cars from here . They al work excelent i drive good rounds no problems with it . only what i should like is if you guys tune some lm race cars . like de audi r8 lms race car 09 . Its really hard to control that car . and some other race cars . but thats what i like . But really thank you guys for this great tuning i help me alot in this game :) .

Sorry for the bad english.

LDP FT-86 By-Gee Predator Edition
(410hp/306kw @ 7,900rpm) (377Nm @ 7,400rpm) (910kg)

To be honest with you, I didn't think anyone could fix the oversteer this hog had ingrained into it's system...but I gave you guys a shot & I wasn't disappointed.

I'd been fumbling for a couple days on Cape Ring North, doing everything I could think of to at least make the car drivable...and today, with the help of your tuning, I did just that. The car is actually very drivable now (albeit a bit tighter than what I'm used to,as far as the suspension goes.) It grips in the back nicely, corners very, VERY smoothly, and now has been saved from being forgotten in the ever-growing numbers that is my garage.

For those who are wondering why the production of Group X Touring Cars has presently stopped, it's because I'm waiting to get my pedals fixed so I can do the parity matching properly.

I have 5 tuned cars from here . They al work excelent i drive good rounds no problems with it . only what i should like is if you guys tune some lm race cars . like de audi r8 lms race car 09 . Its really hard to control that car . and some other race cars . but thats what i like . But really thank you guys for this great tuning i help me alot in this game :) .

Sorry for the bad english.

I like the LM cars, I'm just not at the stage right now, I have so many other things to do. An LM car could be tuned for a request from a review however, although I don't have all of them.

To be honest with you, I didn't think anyone could fix the oversteer this hog had ingrained into it's system...but I gave you guys a shot & I wasn't disappointed.

I'd been fumbling for a couple days on Cape Ring North, doing everything I could think of to at least make the car drivable...and today, with the help of your tuning, I did just that. The car is actually very drivable now (albeit a bit tighter than what I'm used to,as far as the suspension goes.) It grips in the back nicely, corners very, VERY smoothly, and now has been saved from being forgotten in the ever-growing numbers that is my garage.

Cheers mate, that car had so much room for improvement it wasn't funny.👍

Last edited:
LDP-R GT500 NSX #9
(541hp/403kw @ 7,500rpm) (627Nm @ 5,500rpm) (1100kg)

I love your tunes, almost all of them are flawless as sports car tunes that can be run with both sports and racing tyres. Your Scuderia is one such recent exemplification. So are your NSX RM/Type R tunes.

This particular one that I've quoted is however a bit troubling. Since you have the steath NSX model you must also have the steath Nissan GT500 GT-R. I did both time trials and online races in both of them, the tuned NSX however still seems to be much slower than the stock GTR (in fact not only the stealth model, but also the Xanavi Nismo GTR, not to mention the Fairlady Z). To be more specific, the NSX has to be treated so gently that I find myself getting back at full throttle at so late a stage around corners that any advantage gained by the more superior handling seems to be lost when I accelerate. Is there any figure I can change to tackle this particular issue?

(I can't think of a more proper way to express this - is there any method to tune the NSX GT500 for it to feel more like its road car counterpart?)

But still, very nice job on your part :)

I love your tunes, almost all of them are flawless as sports car tunes that can be run with both sports and racing tyres. Your Scuderia is one such recent exemplification. So are your NSX RM/Type R tunes.

This particular one that I've quoted is however a bit troubling. Since you have the steath NSX model you must also have the steath Nissan GT500 GT-R. I did both time trials and online races in both of them, the tuned NSX however still seems to be much slower than the stock GTR (in fact not only the stealth model, but also the Xanavi Nismo GTR, not to mention the Fairlady Z). To be more specific, the NSX has to be treated so gently that I find myself getting back at full throttle at so late a stage around corners that any advantage gained by the more superior handling seems to be lost when I accelerate. Is there any figure I can change to tackle this particular issue?

(I can't think of a more proper way to express this - is there any method to tune the NSX GT500 for it to feel more like its road car counterpart?)

But still, very nice job on your part :)

You can try putting up the initial torque and acceleration values of the LSD for it, if you'd prefer a little more drive traction, however I think the NSX race cars will always have a bit more wheelspin built in to them than their fellow class competitors.

LDP-McLaren F1 LMX
(761hp/567kw @ 8,100rpm) (737Nm @ 6,100rpm) (970kg)

sangalganoabbeyp.jpg

Its a great fast car . drives good and its really light so braking distance is not far . only i must be very carefull when exit a coner and then acceleratie . because its easy to get a wheelspin with this car. but if you get used to it , you can drive this think really really fast .

Paulie, you clearly have one of the finest garages on GTP!! 👍 I just wanted to say THANKS, and say that I truly appreciate your selfless contributions! Way to go, man!! Lion's Den is quite famous, and well deserved!!!! :)

I've been using the Evora online. It completely destroys anything with a similar power. It's not even funny how good it is. Only car I see standing up to it is the NSX-R.

I also tried the your NSX tunes. I thought the GT500 car was excellent as it came out of the Dealership, but you still managed to make it better.

As for the the regular NSX, I've been using a car for quite some time now. Never lets me down. And on Racing softs its just scary.

Thanks for the wonderful tunes Paulie and Dragonistic.

tune the RS200 pleeease.

Its a great fast car . drives good and its really light so braking distance is not far . only i must be very carefull when exit a coner and then acceleratie . because its easy to get a wheelspin with this car. but if you get used to it , you can drive this think really really fast .

Thanks mate. It does indeed have quite a fair bit of wheelspin, another by-product of that light weight you mentioned.;)

Ha ha elephant feet?

My having elephant feet has nothing to do with the pedals failing, it's a very common problem with G25s/G27s, the potentiometers simply wear out.

Paulie, you clearly have one of the finest garages on GTP!! 👍 I just wanted to say THANKS, and say that I truly appreciate your selfless contributions! Way to go, man!! Lion's Den is quite famous, and well deserved!!!! :)

That's very high praise indeed :D.

I've been using the Evora online. It completely destroys anything with a similar power. It's not even funny how good it is. Only car I see standing up to it is the NSX-R.

I also tried the your NSX tunes. I thought the GT500 car was excellent as it came out of the Dealership, but you still managed to make it better.

As for the the regular NSX, I've been using a car for quite some time now. Never lets me down. And on Racing softs its just scary.

Thanks for the wonderful tunes Paulie and Dragonistic.

tune the RS200 pleeease.

Cheers for using our tunes, you've clearly used quite a few of them so I may have a look at that RS200 for you- although I do seem to be a little strapped for time lately, so I can't give you an ETA.

Lions Den Performance is a true asset to GT5s gameplay! I bought a lot of cars you tuned just to see how they are and I really love every single of them!

Here the list of my cars:

Audi RS 6 Avant '08
BMW M3 Coupe '07
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Honda NSX Type R '02
Lotus Evora '09
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08
McLaren F1 '94
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05
Nissan GTR SpecV '09
RUF RGT '00

+ a couple of Premium NSX Race Cars using you NSX GT500 tune.

I painted every car! that was tuned by LDP in matt black with matt light green rims, that I can recognize them easily. Might sound odd but works great for me. Especially because my list of favs is almost full.

Anyway thanks a million for your hard work and the willingness to share it with us. Cant wait for more tunes to come!

Thanks Chuck, you've certainly been busy buying up all of our cars which is absolutely great to see.:)

Thank you so very much for the Camaro Z28 '69 tune, guys! I adapted it a little to the RM version of the car and was able to beat the Expert Series' Historic Racing Car Cup on the first try! For the record, I just changed the following:

Aerodynamic Adjustment: 20/50
Tires: Racing Soft

I had an extremely close and fun race at the first course (Deep Forest Raceway)! I had to be a little aggressive on the first turn, but other than that, it was a very clean race, and I had a GT40 glued to my car all the time! I even saved the replay and plan on ulpoading it to YouTube as soon as I can borrow the video capture card from my girlfriend.

The second race was little more extreme, I had to be a lot more aggressive (Cote d'Azur). It was a fun race too, but a lot more tense. I was going to upload it to YouTube too, but I was in such a sorry state of mind when the challenge ended that I simply FORGOT to save the replay... Not to worry, I guess, it wasn't as beautiful as the first one, as it wasn't a very clean race. For this one, I recommend lowering the Top Speed, as the course doesn't have great straights to benefit from the regular max speed, and DOES have some tight turns that can benefit from a greater acceleration:

Trasmission: Top Speed - 300km/h (~186.4mph)

Aside from that, I prefer running with the following presets:

Transmission: Manual (MT) (VERY important)
Traction Control: 1
Skid Recovery Force: Off
Active Steering: Off
ASM: Off
ABS: 5 (I like to break well into the corners, so this is important too)

By the way, I play on a DS3, so a wheel is NOT a requirement to pull this off :)

On another topic, might I interest you epic tuners at Lion's Den Performance at giving the Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98 a little love? The car is great, although it's no longer the monster it used to be in previous installments of the game. With a little work, it could reclaim a lot of its glory, even though I think that in order to pull out the whole potential of it you would have to control each gear's ratio... Anyways, a racing version of the car would be greatly appreciated, as I suspect that, given some work, this beast could easily take on, outrun and outmaneuver many a LM car :)

PS: As a little something that might be of note, I had more luck reaching top speed with Turbo Kit 1 than with 2, 3 or stock with ESCUDO. But it might just be mistuning on my part :)

Last edited:
LDP Judge GTO Predator Edition X
(499hp/372kw @ 5,800rpm) (707Nm/522ft-lbs @ 4,400rpm) (1375kg) (PP)

nrburgringgpfb.jpg

Description: The Judge GTO is one of Pontiac's most inconic models, the mere name strikes a feeling of power and superiority. Unfortunately Pontiac never got around to making a new one with the new GTO, which is where we step in. Taking the output to around 500hp, and stripping the weight down to under 1400kg helps this muscle car move in more ways than one. The rear wing improves stability and drive traction, while we've set up the suspension and drivetrain to improve cornering ability. The Judge GTO is back and it means business.

Base Model: Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Supercharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Rear Wing
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)

Tuner's Notes:
Shift at 6,000rpm
An incredibly stable, well balanced and easy car to drive that lacks the outright lateral grip to be one of the best- muscle car for beginners
Purposely held under 500hp to get in to sub-500hp races online and not force it into categories where the chassis won't cope
Shorter gears will likely work well at shorter tracks
Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Settings:
1) General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Body/Chassis:
Ballast Amount (kg): 0
Ballast Position: 0
Aerodynamics: 0/20

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission:
1st: 3.047
2nd: 1.957
3rd: 1.389
4th: 1.037
5th: 0.815
6th: 0.674
Final: 3.460
Max Speed: 390km/hr
Please Note: You must set the "Max Speed" setting first before adjusting the ratios. If your ratios were previously adjusted, reset to default before inputting my settings.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/5
Acceleration: 0/30
Deceleration: 0/5

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -25/-22
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 9.5/7.5
Dampers Extension: 6/4
Dampers Compression: 3/2
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/6
Camber: 1.8/1.3
Toe: -0.08/0.00

Brake Balance (front/rear): 5/7

Last edited:
LDP Tarmac Terror WRX Predator Edition
(534hp/398kw @ 7,400rpm) (624Nm/460ft-lbs @ 5,400rpm) (1236kg) (PP)

sangimignanotownsquared.jpg

Description: This car was born for competition. From the beginning of life it had competition thrown upon it, forcing it to live breathe and eat speed. The Boxer-4 has been heavily worked to produce well over 500hp, the car stripped down to its bare essentials, and the drivetrain and suspension given a heavy make-over to ensure this car is able. There are other models like this one, but only this one has Lion's Den Performance behind the engineering, a name you can trust each and every time to produce quality.

Base Model: Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi '10

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque Distributing Centre Differential
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Rims
Rear Wing
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)

Tuner's Notes:
Once the garage challenge is over I'll update this with more appropriate gearing for other tracks
The setup will be made available after the February 10th tune submission cut-off to hold an upper edge
Shift at 7,500rpm, I can't stress that enough people.
Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Settings:
1) Trial Mountain Time Trial Setup

Body/Chassis:
Ballast Amount (kg): 0
Ballast Position: 0
Aerodynamics: 0/??

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission:
1st: ?.
2nd: ?.
3rd: ?.
4th: ?.
5th: ?.
6th: ?.
Final: ?.
Max Speed: ???km/hr
Please Note: You must set the "Max Speed" setting first before adjusting the ratios. If your ratios were previously adjusted, reset to default before inputting my settings.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: ?/?
Acceleration: ?/?
Deceleration: ?/?
Front/Rear Torque Distribution: ?/?

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: ?/?
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): ?/?
Dampers Extension: ?/?
Dampers Compression: ?/?
Anti-Roll Bars: ?/?
Camber: ?/?
Toe: ?./?.

Brake Balance (front/rear): ?/?

Last edited:
Awesome Paulie!! I'll give the Goat a run this evening when I get home from work.

Oh, and kudos to you on giving the car the Judge moniker!!

I forgot to make mention yesterday, I found an error on my Solstice tune sheet which has now been corrected, Initial Torque was listed as 3 which of course is not possible, the correct value is 5 if anyone was wondering.
I drove a Caterham today for the first time, was surprised to find 1st gear travels to some 120km/hr and 2nd gear just as long. No immediate plans for that car, but one day I'd like to do a 200hp version with intelligent gearing.

Paulie. It would be much appreciated if you could do a tune for one of the GT500 cars (preferably the Yellowhat GT-R) for the rest of us, ie we who don't have the collector's edition and therefore no stealth cars.👍

Paulie. It would be much appreciated if you could do a tune for one of the GT500 cars (preferably the Yellowhat GT-R) for the rest of us, ie we who don't have the collector's edition and therefore no stealth cars.👍

My NSX tune works well with the regular NSXs I am told, and since they're probably exactly the same model in the game just with new threads then it makes sense. Otherwise hit me up with a review of one of my cars and I'll be glad to oblige.

Speaking of request cars, I thought there was some bloke who wanted a Viper and was going to gift it to me to tune for him and return it, but I don't know when that's happening.

I forgot to make mention yesterday, I found an error on my Solstice tune sheet which has now been corrected, Initial Torque was listed as 3 which of course is not possible, the correct value is 5 if anyone was wondering.

I figured it was a typo, so I didn't mention anything. 👍

LDP-R GT500 NSX #9
(541hp/403kw @ 7,500rpm) (627Nm @ 5,500rpm) (1100kg)

fujispeedwayf.jpg

Description: Our racing division is at it again, this time taking out the Japanese Super GT in their own NSX. With optimal engine mapping we've extracted a little extra horsepower, and the car has a good setup in it that will help win championships. The setup we used is now made available to all privateer teams.

Ok, since I'm doing mostly GT500 race atm, I figured I would give your NSX tune a try. I've put it on a Mobile 1 NSX and took it for a spin against a room full of japanese guy. First contact was good, on my first lap I notice that tune offered much more rear grip then the usual SuperGT NSX. I could step a bit earlier on gas and also break a bit later. All in all it went great. That car has lot of potential and definitely your tune make it very good. I wont really comment on time because I dont know where the Mobile 1 NSX stand etc..

Next I'll put it on my Arta NSX and see what I can do around suzuka (fastest time on the arta with my old setup was 1.54 low but that setup is very tricky and you can't make any mistake, yours seems more balance and bring more security I'll see if it can keep up speed wise).

Back