Lion's Den Performance- New Autozam, Camaro RM

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 916 comments
Speaking of request cars, I thought there was some bloke who wanted a Viper and was going to gift it to me to tune for him and return it, but I don't know when that's happening.

Wasn't me who said that but which kind of Viper do you look for? I would send you the one you need with all tuning parts that you need. In appreciation for LDPs good work. But I can not trade before the reset anymore. So you would have to wait until tomorrow.

So I applied the NSX GT500 tune to my Raybrig NSX. It was a nice drive. Well planted with offline physics but also works online. Good turn-in and gives the possibility to be early on the throttle. Did a single testlap around the ring in 6.24 with no upgrades other than racing softs and oilchange.

All in all it's what is expected, ie you normal Lion's Den excellent tune.

I figured it was a typo, so I didn't mention anything. 👍

I could use the help from readers when they spot a typo to point it out to me.:cool:

Wasn't me who said that but which kind of Viper do you look for? I would send you the one you need with all tuning parts that you need. In appreciation for LDPs good work. But I can not trade before the reset anymore. So you would have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm right thanks, I was just going to tune it for him then return it.

So I applied the NSX GT500 tune to my Raybrig NSX. It was a nice drive. Well planted with offline physics but also works online. Good turn-in and gives the possibility to be early on the throttle. Did a single testlap around the ring in 6.24 with no upgrades other than racing softs and oilchange.

All in all it's what is expected, ie you normal Lion's Den excellent tune.

Cheers mate.:cheers: It's a messy car online with racing hard tyres though I must admit.

I'm kind of new to this whole idea, but how do you go about buying one of your cars? I looked through this whole thread and man there are some sweet looking machines here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I'm kind of new to this whole idea, but how do you go about buying one of your cars? I looked through this whole thread and man there are some sweet looking machines here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

It's not like Forza, you actually have to buy the car yourself and build it to my specs.

Oh ok. I see. Well it seems that alot of people like your setups. I was wondering if you had one for the FGT? That is the only race so far that I haven't been able to beat. I've tried others, but just can't get there.

LDP Banshee 3000 Predator Edition
(360hp/268kw @ 6,700rpm) (404Nm @ 5,200rpm) (1310kg)

I couldn't find an SR, so I took out my fully-modded VR4, with Sports Soft tires. You'll be glad to know this tune works out fantastically for the VR4.

The break-in test.

1:18.268 @ Deep Forest.

In all aspects, this car was stable. In late braking (my bad habit, all the time)
it showed some understeer, which is completely acceptable for a car such as the 3000gt:
All-wheel drive & on the chubby side. Acceleration was very nice & it felt torquey when pushing it out of turns.
It didn't lose stability under late & heavy braking. A very balanced, smooth & predictable ride.

The live-prey test.

1:32.289 @ Trial Mtn.

Against Veyrons, Mclaren f1s, Ciens & Speed 12s, the 3kgt obliterated
the competition on a Professional level race, dominating at the
end with a 9.6 second lead. The only trouble was catching the Veyrons
on the straights on the first lap, which didn't last very long as they
had to hit early braking points for a slower turn-in. The 3000gt sailed
through the same turns as if they were merely kinks in the straight.

Overall the car handles great. Accelerates better with good looks & great sound to boot.

Highly recommended tune. 👍

I kindly ask you to post on my thread Initial Torque: What do you do? There are so many thoughts and ideas on what it does and i'm trying to get all these thoughts in one place, so we can compare them all to one another. I would like you to post as your a well respected tuner and probably have a well defined idea of what Initial Torque. You can find a link in my signature, it's the second one down.

Paulie really thanks for the r8 LMS tune its great i had some problems with the braking but you said i must turn de decelerition or something lower so i changed it from 40 to 30 and it works perfect now . thank you

sorry for the bad english .

Oh ok. I see. Well it seems that alot of people like your setups. I was wondering if you had one for the FGT? That is the only race so far that I haven't been able to beat. I've tried others, but just can't get there.

I only had a basic setup on the FGT to make it driveable- worked a treat however it's by no means a full setup.

I couldn't find an SR, so I took out my fully-modded VR4, with Sports Soft tires. You'll be glad to know this tune works out fantastically for the VR4.

The break-in test.

1:18.268 @ Deep Forest.

In all aspects, this car was stable. In late braking (my bad habit, all the time)
it showed some understeer, which is completely acceptable for a car such as the 3000gt:
All-wheel drive & on the chubby side. Acceleration was very nice & it felt torquey when pushing it out of turns.
It didn't lose stability under late & heavy braking. A very balanced, smooth & predictable ride.

The live-prey test.

1:32.289 @ Trial Mtn.

Against Veyrons, Mclaren f1s, Ciens & Speed 12s, the 3kgt obliterated
the competition on a Professional level race, dominating at the
end with a 9.6 second lead. The only trouble was catching the Veyrons
on the straights on the first lap, which didn't last very long as they
had to hit early braking points for a slower turn-in. The 3000gt sailed
through the same turns as if they were merely kinks in the straight.

Overall the car handles great. Accelerates better with good looks & great sound to boot.

Highly recommended tune. 👍

Cheers mate, eventually I do want to do a turbo version but for now that review will do, what car did you want again?

Paulie really thanks for the r8 LMS tune its great i had some problems with the braking but you said i must turn de decelerition or something lower so i changed it from 40 to 30 and it works perfect now . thank you

No worries mate, glad I could help.👍

LDP Courtesy Bus
(208hp/155kw @ 4,400rpm) (341Nm/252ft-lbs @ 4,400rpm) (931kg) (PP)

Description: So you've just dropped your car off at Lion's Den Performance to have modifications done and you've got no way of getting home? Perhaps you think we'll drive you home in one of the supercars we have lying around? Come on, get realistic! Besides, we may have more than one person to transport. Allow us then to introduce the LDP Courtesy Bus. At first look you'll notice a lowered stance, Lion's Den Performance team colours and a new set of rims. It's not until our insane bus driver takes you for a ride, that you realise it's so much more than a hippie van, and that you actually love solid ground more than you realised before. Yep, this bus has got a turbocharged motor that puts out 208hp, and it only weighs just under 1,000kg. Of course, with that power it's not the acceleration that'll make you wary, it's the handling. We've modified the suspension in such a way that means it's now far more controllable at the limit while at the same time allowing for some fun not normally associated with grip driving. Our insane driver will show his unsuspecting passengers this ability before reaching their destination. The bus is no slouch though, for a vehicle of this type being able to keep up with the lower echelon of sports cars is impressive, another feature the driver will be happy to show you should you pass by any track days on the trip.

Base Model: Volkswagen TYP2(T1) Sambabus '62

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)

Tuner's Notes:
Shift at around 4,500rpm
Turbo lag is a mega issue, so launches will lose you a lot of ground. It's important to keep the revs up through each corner. Although it's possible to stand it in on the brakes and even break out the rear end, you'll soon learn that's it's better to brake early and maintain a high mid-corner speed, keeping up that momentum so you can keep up the engine speed.
Seating for 7 passengers.
Why not?
Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Settings:
1) General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Body/Chassis:
Ballast Amount (kg): 0
Ballast Position: 0

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission:
1st: 1.930
2nd: 1.294
3rd: 0.935
4th: 0.713
5th: 0.575
Final: 4.375
Max Speed: 240km/hr
Please Note: You must set the "Max Speed" setting first before adjusting the ratios. If your ratios were previously adjusted, reset to default before inputting my settings.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/15
Acceleration: 0/30
Deceleration: 0/35

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -70/-70
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 6.5/10.0
Dampers Extension: 4/5
Dampers Compression: 2/2
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/3
Camber: 1.6/2.0
Toe: -0.14/+0.20

Brake Balance (front/rear): 8/5

Last edited:
LDP Courtesy Bus
(208hp/155kw @ 4,400rpm) (341Nm @ 4,400rpm) (931kg)

Haha Really fun car and it drives really easy i must say best time on the top gear track with this car is 1.20.163 . and its drive so easy it can make high speed turns . Thanks for this tune paulie its also a excelent tune .

Sorry for the bad english .

Cheers mate, eventually I do want to do a turbo version but for now that review will do, what car did you want again?

A tune for the 1970 Chevelle SS on Autumn Ring mini. (to answer your question earlier about why I had this badboy on such a small track: ) my brother and i were racing and something to the effect of 'rice beats muscle everywhere' happened & now I'm looking to clobber him on that little track to prove him wrong. ;)

where can i find this r8 tune?

Sorry for the lack of tunes lately guys, I presently have a lot on my plate but next week I'm in for surgery, so I should be home a lot to play GT5 I suppose.

From what I understand he's simply been enjoying other facets of life to GT5.

The Samba bus looks awesome, I may finally have to pull my finger out and buy one :D

LDP-R GT500 NSX #9
(541hp/403kw @ 7,500rpm) (627Nm @ 5,500rpm) (1100kg)

I tried this on my Raybrig NSX over the weekend and am mighty impressed with it. It's got tonnes of grip but is still adjustable on the limit and when you do exceed the limits of grip the slide is progressive and controllable. I can't drift to save my life and this is especially true in race cars. On the few occasions I've performed what appeared to be a skillful slide it's just been crashing in the right direction but with this car I've been able to get the back out when I want and as far as I want and still tidy it up on the exit...it will be applied to all my GT NSX's 👍

Right then, I have a request. I'm a bit of a Pagani fetishist and while I love the Zonda R it's the road cars that have the greatest appeal to me. Unfortunately GT5 is lacking in any premium Zonda road cars and as a result also doesn't include the F or Cinque so the best available is the Zonda C12S 7.3. Although it's "only" a standard model it's still a beautiful car (if you ignore the low poly-count sharp edges) but more importantly it is one of the quickest supercars in the game and is monstrously fast after it's been maxed out at the tuning shop, it even handles well but there's always room for improvement which is were I hope LDP can help. I have a stock and a maxed out but unfettled Zonda C12S 7.3 to send your way which I'd love to see as a Predator Edition if you're willing to accept the job and make a Pagani fanboy very happy :P

where can i find this r8 tune?

I send paulie my r8 LMS to his account and then he tuned it for me because i did a review on a car tune . if paulie agree i will put the setting here o paulie himself will do it if he have the settings still. and if he want to do that i really dont know :P .

The Samba bus looks awesome, I may finally have to pull my finger out and buy one :D

I tried this on my Raybrig NSX over the weekend and am mighty impressed with it. It's got tonnes of grip but is still adjustable on the limit and when you do exceed the limits of grip the slide is progressive and controllable. I can't drift to save my life and this is especially true in race cars. On the few occasions I've performed what appeared to be a skillful slide it's just been crashing in the right direction but with this car I've been able to get the back out when I want and as far as I want and still tidy it up on the exit...it will be applied to all my GT NSX's 👍

Right then, I have a request. I'm a bit of a Pagani fetishist and while I love the Zonda R it's the road cars that have the greatest appeal to me. Unfortunately GT5 is lacking in any premium Zonda road cars and as a result also doesn't include the F or Cinque so the best available is the Zonda C12S 7.3. Although it's "only" a standard model it's still a beautiful car (if you ignore the low poly-count sharp edges) but more importantly it is one of the quickest supercars in the game and is monstrously fast after it's been maxed out at the tuning shop, it even handles well but there's always room for improvement which is were I hope LDP can help. I have a stock and a maxed out but unfettled Zonda C12S 7.3 to send your way which I'd love to see as a Predator Edition if you're willing to accept the job and make a Pagani fanboy very happy :P

Cheers for the review.👍 I already have an as yet un-touched Zonda C12S 7.3 ready to go, so I can make a tune for that one. As a Predator Edition I wouldn't like adding much power though, thing had enough problems with traction when I tested it stock.

I send paulie my r8 LMS to his account and then he tuned it for me because i did a review on a car tune . if paulie agree i will put the setting here o paulie himself will do it if he have the settings still. and if he want to do that i really dont know :P .

I'd prefer you didn't post it since I sort of worked off what you already had done to the car, so it's not 100% my tune from scratch.

LDP-McLaren F1 LMX
(761hp/567kw @ 8,100rpm) (737Nm @ 6,100rpm) (970kg)

I've always loved the Mclaren F1 since i was a kid, was a joint favorite of that and the XJ220 so i deceided to test out the Mclaren tune. Mine is fully upgraded so power is bout 850 atm and i dont have the LSD (low funds). None the less i'm terrible at tuning cars so pout the settings in and race soft tires and took it onto my fave track, circuit de'le sarte 2009 no chicanes.
Even with the extra power n lack of LSD car still performed fantastic, ended up with a time of 3.31 and would have been several seconds faster if i hadnt had a couple of sneezes on one of the last few turns which caused a crash, but it still beat my veyron time by 2 seconds. just grinding more credits for an LSD and gonna take it back out but if mine can perform so well both unfinished and driven by me then its gott abe great :) i just hope to see an XJ220 tune one day soon, such an amazing car but always underated (my untuned XJ220 time would still have beaten the F1 time)

thanks for all the great tunes tho guys. i've reffered so many of my friendlist to the topic keep up teh cracking work :D

EDIT: I bought the LSD, and the power to the F1's rear wheels when fully tuned is a bit excessive and even putting the smallest amount of too much power exiting a corner has u snaking down the track which may be a good for mario kart but not GT5 :D
Easily sorted, i just activated the Skid recovery assist and it really helps keep the car in line. also i upped the top speed to 255mph and the car reached a comfortable and steady top speed of 240mph on the straight of le sarthe 2009 (no chicanes). I ended up with a lap time of 3.18 which was huge increase of 13 secs of my previous lap time and 5 secs faster than my beloved XJ220, once again guys thanks for the tune, its made my F1 awesome, cant wait to use it in a little championship me n my mates are having for british cars. I'm tempted to repaint it the traditional British Racing Green :D

Last edited:
Cheers for the review.👍 I already have an as yet un-touched Zonda C12S 7.3 ready to go, so I can make a tune for that one. As a Predator Edition I wouldn't like adding much power though, thing had enough problems with traction when I tested it stock.

That would be fantastic mate, thank you 👍 I'll keep my eye out for it and apply it to my stock C12S 7.3, I'll leave my maxed out one for when I feel like destroying some rubber ;)

From what I understand he's simply been enjoying other facets of life to GT5.

Yeah, most of which involve doing work and trying to get myself a place to live next year :lol:. I'll do my best to shove out something tomorrow possibly, I have cars ready for release which simply need to be finalised with photos and a quick re-test and copied over to here. The real problem is finding the time to sit down and do it.

So let's see, a maxxed out Chevelle SS 454 on Autumn Ring for crimson_menace, Predator Edition Zonda C12S 7.3 for Neal and an XJ220 for Laughlyn since he reviewed the McLaren. Again, time is a factor here, and I really want to get a solid time in for WRS before I move on. But these tunes shall be the next cars I tune.👍

So let's see, a maxxed out Chevelle SS 454 on Autumn Ring for crimson_menace, Predator Edition Zonda C12S 7.3 for Neal and an XJ220 for Laughlyn since he reviewed the McLaren. Again, time is a factor here, and I really want to get a solid time in for WRS before I move on. But these tunes shall be the next cars I tune.👍

Thanks Paulie (and congrats on the division) 👍 If you want anything at all from my garage let me know and I'll send it your way, the list is in the visitor message on my profile.

Cheers

Neal

Looking forward to the XJ220 tune :) had great fun with the mclaren online with mates last night. Its become rather popular.

As promised I have a car coming out in as long as it takes to get a good photo of it, the Evo VI TME due to a message asking about when it would be out I figured I'd do that first 👍.

LDP Evolution VI TM500 Predator Edition
(504bhp @ 7,400rpm) (50kgfm @ 5,400rpm) (1127kg)

TrialMountainCircuit_3.jpg

Description: The rally car for the road, the Evolutions of the infamous Mitsubishi Lancer have always shown what a company can do by continuously improving the breed. This time LDP decided to go back through the generations and see what could be done by applying modern tuning knowledge to a now out-dated edition of the AWD rocket. Eventually we decided on the ultimate of the sixth generation, and excellent entrant by Mitsubishi for longest car name in the world, the Tommi Makinen Edition. As usual we proceeded to throw every key component away and replace them with race spec handling and engine parts making the headline figure of over 500bhp. For this car we also decided to replace the AYC with a more traditional LSD to make a more familiar feel though tests will be on-going for the weeks after this cars release based on customer feedback. The overall result is a fast, easy to handle car making for accessible and reliable performance lap after lap.

Base Model: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. SCP '99

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
High RPM Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Torque Distributing Centre Dif
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Restore Engine and Chassis as neccessary during the cars lifespan.
Front Aero Type A
Wing Type A

Tuner's Notes:
Easy to drive, tuned to be so. VCD may be adjusted to induce more or less throttle oversteer, though there is little oversteer now and should be no real problems but pad users on very tight circuits may want more traction to stop unnecessary sliding out of hairpins, 25/75 should be sufficient.

Settings:
1) General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Transmission:
1st: 2.730
2nd: 1.817
3rd: 1.318
4th: 1.003
5th: 0.801
6th: 0.671
Final: 4.529
Max Speed: 205mph (May need adjusting, feedback wanted)

Downforce:
0/20

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 8/8
Acceleration: 10/30
Deceleration: 5/5
VCD: 20/80

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 8.6/7.2
Dampers Extension: 6/6
Dampers Compression: 6/5