Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2011-May Bulletin v2 - Performance Adjustment for GTE Class.

Car HP Weight Adjustments New Spec
Corvette Z06RM - 500 - 1250 - +25kg 500/1275
Corvette ZR1RM - 500 - 1250 - +25kg 500/1275
Audi R8 LMS - 475 - 1300 - +15hp 490/1300
Nissan 350Z - 555 - 1250 - +25kg -15hp 540/1275
Zonda LM - 500 - 1300 - N/A
BMW M3 GTR - 500 - 1250 - None
Diablo GT-1 - 475 - 1300 - +25hp 500/1300

2011-May Bulletin v2 - Performance Adjustment for GTE Class.

Car HP Weight Adjustments New Spec
Corvette Z06RM - 500 - 1250 - +25kg 500/1275
Corvette ZR1RM - 500 - 1250 - +25kg 500/1275
Audi R8 LMS - 475 - 1300 - +15hp 490/1300
Nissan 350Z - 555 - 1250 - +25kg -15hp 540/1275
Zonda LM - 500 - 1300 - N/A
BMW M3 GTR - 500 - 1250 - None
Diablo GT-1 - 475 - 1300 - +25hp 500/1300

:) Thanks dude. I'm excited for Monza. And totally unprepared for tomorrow night lol.

I thought I left you enough room to go past me in that instance Mitch. The braking on the R8 is twitchy at the rear end unless you're traveling in a straight line. IMO the Vette is much more stable under braking. I didn't know if you were supposed to change tire compounds or not, so when I first pitted after damage, I went onto hards. The grip was pathetic since the tires were cold, and I immediately hit the wall again. I pitted AGAIN for damage and messed up putting medium tires on the rear and softs on the front. WRONG move. I hit the wall again thanks to the twitchy rear. I pitted 4 times that race, in 30 laps. My best was 1:22.3's. I'll be on tomorrow. Too late to race tonight, GF sleep she'd prolly be p.o'ed. I'm thinking the decision to run the R8 was a bad move. Online the handling is way off compared to even ARCADE mode in GT5. I can't seem to find a stable tune for it. Rear end grip is horrible. If I could switch cars I would do so right away and be much more competitive. It's up to you though Mitch, if you allow me to switch cars. I'd greatly appreciate it.

I thought I left you enough room to go past me in that instance Mitch. The braking on the R8 is twitchy at the rear end unless you're traveling in a straight line. IMO the Vette is much more stable under braking. I didn't know if you were supposed to change tire compounds or not, so when I first pitted after damage, I went onto hards. The grip was pathetic since the tires were cold, and I immediately hit the wall again. I pitted AGAIN for damage and messed up putting medium tires on the rear and softs on the front. WRONG move. I hit the wall again thanks to the twitchy rear. I pitted 4 times that race, in 30 laps. My best was 1:22.3's. I'll be on tomorrow. Too late to race tonight, GF sleep she'd prolly be p.o'ed. I'm thinking the decision to run the R8 was a bad move. Online the handling is way off compared to even ARCADE mode in GT5. I can't seem to find a stable tune for it. Rear end grip is horrible. If I could switch cars I would do so right away and be much more competitive. It's up to you though Mitch, if you allow me to switch cars. I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm glad I'm not the only whipped happily betrothed one around here ;)

Online the handling is way off compared to even ARCADE mode in GT5. I can't seem to find a stable tune for it. Rear end grip is horrible. If I could switch cars I would do so right away and be much more competitive. It's up to you though Mitch, if you allow me to switch cars. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Dunno bout you but I think it could be your tune. I find it twitchy coming out of corners on the gas but a bit of tuning cures that, however yeah you can change car if you want to.

Thanks, I will get back to you on which car I choose after driving them all online. My initial decision was the Lambo- but I thought it was overkill and would be restricted to hell. So I'll check out how each of them drive with the 'new regs' on the cars. Thanks and hopefully we wont have anymore altercations in the braking zones.

Tower Turn 13
I know it's like I got sacked by Kentucky Wildcats defensive end Taylor Wyndham and suffered a concussion.

I'm sorry I'm even a little ashamed of myself for that one.

Damn you.

Tower Turn 13
I know I know. I'm going to stop with the Tim Tebow stuff before I end up getting a "friendly" tap off the track one of these days :)

Those quotation marks were in the wrong place.
Just remember that tonight I'll be running a lot faster than you.
And the Mulsanne Straight is relatively bumpy. I have a cold, there is a high possibility that I may sneeze.

Anyways, I take that back.
You are an excellent racer.
Too excellent as a matter of fact.
To keep things even and give the slower drivers a chance, I'm going to give you a 75 HP and 100 KG penalty... errrr I mean disadvantage.

Important Announcement:
Co driver on Constant Speed Racing, gogatrs, has recently announced that he will no longer be racing for Constant Speed Racing. The reason: "They aren't paying me a damn cent."
Gatrs, a very good looking, and fantastic driver, was signed to run a Pescarlo alongside Jav in this years GTPACO.
There was no money guaranteed in this contract.
"I sincerely apologize to my many, many, many, many (and then some) fans," says gatrs, "But this is how I make my living which isn't possible without being paid."
Since a couple updates ago, payments from Polyphony Digital have dropped per race.
Gatrs has made it clear that he does not wish to seek out another team that wishes to take him on with an adequate amount of pay.
"I want to run with Jav, but circumstances prevent that, and I don't want to run alongside anyone else."

Sorry guys. :(
I've gotten too busy lately, I will follow this though. Go Jav!

picture.php

picture.php

The new Z06RM NRGR Vettes set to compete in the GTE class of the LMES, roll on season 1!

Project 54 Looking To Future in LMES

CircuitdelaSarthe2005-1.jpg

BMW Team P-54 has confirmed this morning that they have taken delivery of the winning car from the 1999 24 Hours of Le Mans. The car, V12 LMR chassis#003, showed good pace at the car's shakedown at the 2005 edition of the Curcuit de la Sarthe. Team owner lilcat89 has said "We have been looking and hunting for this car to come available for a couple of months and finally we have it. We will most likely move up to LMP for Le Mans and surely next season." We are hearing that BMW Motorsport will still support them with the V12 LMR. Looks like more excitement coming in the LMP class for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back