Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I passed 3 bentleys, 2 r8 2005s, 1 r8 lms, and 2 r8 2001s. Never saw the McLaren GTR either in the 3 days.

Ten10 Motorsports Announcement:

2co1udt.png

They are back folks and have decided that partnering up and being over taken was not the best choice for them to make, as of today they have decided to return as an individual team. JML had a press conference today announcing this and as everyone was baffled by this announcement we had an opportunity to ask him what was in store for Ten10 Motorsports concluding these events, he replied back "well we are hoping to return better then how we were before by not being a small privateer team" this is when he got the time to give a second announcement that. Peugeuot has come to an agreement with them and will be giving them full factory support this whole season, and with that agreement came a whole new sate of the art garage and clubhouse but as u can see on the right side of the picture the club house is currently under construction. This is a multimillion agreement that has turned Ten10 Motorsports into a big competitor for this upcoming season. His last few word were "This is a great achievement for us, its one thing that surprised even me but this is something so exciting, thank you everyone that was apart of this and we will display our new technology in the coming days." JML is one happy owner and driver. :dopey:

sorry mitch this is the last time u have to change it. i swear. 👍

I guess the peugeot factory decided to get involved too. Wow, so many "factories" want to be racing in the LMES.

Will be 30 again, should result in atleast one pitstop....

And can everyone make sure they have minimal lag issues before the race/test session?

Anyone testing today? I hope so. I want to run a new car. I'M NOT looking for a teammate at this moment- i'll be soloseth and just make a decision on my own what to run as the car's feel has to influence my decision.

Anyone testing today? I hope so. I want to run a new car. I'M NOT looking for a teammate at this moment- i'll be soloseth and just make a decision on my own what to run as the car's feel has to influence my decision.

The Best feeling cars I found were the 350z and the M3. Vettes felt really heavy with the ballast. Just my .02

The Corvette doesnt actually feel that heavy (tho I always drive it....)

After adding the ballast I felt turn in wasn't as sharp and the car pushed a lot more. With more tuning you can pull those negatives out of it I'm sure, but those weren't present on the 350Z and M3 when the ballast were added on the 'default' tune. No specific tuning was needed to get the feel back.

Fair enough.

BTW guys we're either going to have to have the preseason race Tuesday night or Thursday night, I'll be busy Wednesday (Thursday for me which is Wednesday night for the Americans) so wont be able to host the race. What do you think? Have it a day early or a day later?

I work both those nights at 9pm Eastern until 2:30am Eastern though I could go in as late as 11pm both nights, no later though.

I could do it tonight as long as it takes us no longer than 11pm est (2 hours later than our races usually start).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back