Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I set my DS3 to have the RA adjust stuff so i can change TCS and ABS during the race if needed and made it so I could look left and right but i had to sacrifice the ability to turn on and off my windshield wipers.

I just setup my Ra Menu on my DS3 for rain for LeMans the last preseason, but it was dry the whole time, lol.

FlyinHawaiian77
Thought you were driving with a wheel. Your driving is really smooth with the DS3.👍

I do drive with the wheel, set up the RA stuff on the DS3 D pad as I can't change the button mapping on my Fanatec wheel, at least couldn't figure out how, lol.. (well didn't try controller #2, maybe that's it) its easy enough on the controller though (use it to navigate the menus/chat anyways)

Ahhh ok. Makes sense. I wish I had a wheel. :(

Just noticed the link in your sig. Are those your tunes? I'd be anxious to try them out.

58.9 is my best so far with the 787B, I like it's handling quite a lot, it needs more tuning though since the only thing I touched was the aero and LSD.

787B isn't on the list? If it was then I'd be driving it lol.

The race this weekend will be at 8pm EST on Saturday night, the room will open a bit beforehand for practice and qualifications.

This is as far as the entry list got, cmon theres gotta be more!
1) MitchZ06
2) jml1010
3) FlyinHawaiian77
4) TT13
5) Sephy71
6) Jav
7) Blaze_409
8) IndianWolf
9) marluxiaXI11
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

BTW. Good race at Le Mans. It was special to see the Vette win the 24 hours. Would have rather seen the vette win than the Ferraris anyday.

What happened to the Beemers? They were there then poof, down in like 8th in class....Was great tho to see the Vettes up front, they had a 1-2 going at one point in the race thanks to pit stops. If #74 didn't crash out #73 still would've caught the Ferrari in second and passed him which would have given them the 1-2 win but hey, thats Le Mans!

IMPORTANT SCHEDULE CHANGE

The 3rd Round of the LMES held at the Nurburgring GP/F circuit

will be replaced in the Championship by the FULL Nurburgring 24Hours circuit
nurburgring-nordschleife-map.jpg

The distance will be the same 400km.

1) MitchZ06
2) jml1010
3) FlyinHawaiian77
4) TT13
5) Sephy71
6) Jav
7) Blaze_409
8) IndianWolf
9) marluxiaXI11
10) tissimo
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

BTW the Nurb race will be 16 laps, qualification will be held on the GP/F circuit tho to save time...

Rome is gonna be hell this weekend with 16 cars. I'm just telling everyone to expect carnage...

I think some TCS is in order for me on this track. It's fun with it really low but I'd prefer to save myself the trouble of limping down the narrow road filled with 5pm traffic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back