Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
700PP is the LMP restriction, you'll go on the reserve list jaminix. Also I may miss the race...at a party tonight and have to drive home tomorrow early enough to make it...we'll see how that goes.

The way this is going the LMP field will be bigger than the GTE field. BTW a trophy will be up for grabs, the Gladiator will go to whoever survives the race with no pitstops to repair damage.

NRGR i maybe a little late to the race by 10-20 min, work and such

P.S. put me on reserve i'm not sure ill be back in time, we shall see how it all goes down.

Last edited:
The way this is going the LMP field will be bigger than the GTE field. BTW a trophy will be up for grabs, the Gladiator will go to whoever survives the race with no pitstops to repair damage.

LOL an appropriate name...NRGR should we do the GT race in the same room, like right when it opens up more or less?

ACtually since i can;t find an M3 GTr from the USD. Ill switch to the Ford GT lmspec II

It was in the OCD for cheap.

Jav said that there is a 350Z LM car different from my Fairlady LM concept. I assumed since we balanced the car I can continue to use it? Or will I have to switch?

Is GTE suppoes to resemble GT1 or GT2. It looks like GT1 machinery to me except for the BMW M3GTR which is GT2 machinery

Blaze_409
Is GTE suppoes to resemble GT1 or GT2. It looks like GT1 machinery to me except for the BMW M3GTR which is GT2 machinery

Yeah they were merged into one class..

I'm trying to make a room but it failed like 5 times... Resetting ps3

Edit reset worked..

1472 6118 3658 4758 1796

Yeah they were merged into one class..

I'm trying to make a room but it failed like 5 times... Resetting ps3

Edit reset worked..

1472 6118 3658 4758 1796

ill be there. ERsetting my Ps3 and clearing cache

Oh yeah. Mitch can you make sure to disable voice chat so that we can listen to our own music. The sound track in this game is horrible. For god sakes Leave him alone cuz the boys bad news......lololol

Last edited:
Guys as soon as the room opens and enough people are in we can do the support race. This week we'll only let members in until I can get my own room open a little earlier.

We'll just do 10 laps instead of 15 because the actual races are quite long to begin with. Light damage and we'll say like 5 minutes for everyone to qualify.

We'll try to work it out to have the races 10 minutes or so, just so it isn't too much.

GTE is based on the real GTE class which is GT2 just renamed. Some cars from GT1 have been allowed in because some people wanted them, since the first race is upon us the car list is locked so nothing else is allowed. After the race you cannot change your car as lets face it, theres been 4 races before the season starts and thats plenty of time to decide.

Oh wait the room for the race is open? I'll be in around 8. Isn't that when Jav said he'd open it?

EDIT: no room # has been posted by Jav. is someone else running it?

I was actually thinking of setting up a support race. Many people want to race lmp who are in gte and I would like to get warmed up in an lmp car before the "big show". I was thinking of calling it either "formula pescarolo" or "formula audi-pugeot" and running it on medium race tyres and at 680pp so with low damage for a third of the length of the big race @ 5:30... any takers or suggestions?

Away from home, won't be able to make the race, sorry. I was going to run the Toyota GT-One or the Bentley Speed 8. Seeing as how there's already at least one person using that car, it most likely would be Toyota for me.

Too bad, penalty stands for the next race, sorry.

11 people so far, cmon guys still 5 spots to fill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back