Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When theres more than 9 people in the room....we had 11 at one stage, would be good if more showed up.

Time for another first lap incident rant.

I'm seriously sick of the crap that we've been getting every first lap from general idiocy. Seriously posi did you have to STOP on the bloody grid INFRONT OF THE GTE FIELD? Dispute issues AFTER the damn race not AT THE EFFING START! Thanks you ruined my race and damaged a couple of other cars being a bloody idiot! Really? I'm getting sooo damn sick of this happening every race. You've earned yourself a last place for this race along with starting at the back of the grid for the next race, enjoy and think next time before you do something idiotic.

I'm so pissed off right now I can't even explain. This is the second time this has happened. Internet works fine right up until the race is about to start. I need to get my own internet and now.

You're lucky TT13 because you'd be pissed if your internet was fine...you'd have rear ended posi too....

You guys still have spots?

In LMP if possible? If the race is 9pm, here in Brazil it's 5pm. Looks great for me, can race in 3 different Cups from GTP. =D

Name (ID) : PatoRodrigues

Teammate: None (yet?)

Team: Brazil Contender Racing Team

Car (if available): Peugeot 908 HDi FAP

Yeah mitch sounds like a doosy! Hate to say I expected it but...

Still would have liked to try to place and get the points I could have earned. I was qualifying second for at least the beginning there. And if I was cautious maybe I could have taken first to take advantage of carnage...

A DNF is a lot better to me than a DNS, I don't know why, so thanks for that :)

I'm going to figure this internet thing out by next week, even if I need to drag my ps3 down to the campus or something...

GTE Pole - Blaze, 1:04.677 - 3 points
GTE Order:
Blaze
Hon
Flyin
Tissimo
Mitch
Jav
Indywolf

LMP Pole - Sephy , 58.451 - 3 points
LMP Order:
Sephy
posi
Jam
mock

Official Order:
LMP 1) Sephy
LMP 2) Posiloan (Penalty)
LMP 3) Jaminix
GTE 4) Blaze_409
GTE 5) hon1987
GTE 6) Indianwolf
GTE 7) tissimo
GTE 8) Jav
GTE 9) MitchZ06
GTE 10) FlyinHawaiian77 (DNF)
LMP 11) TT13 (DNF)

-LMP-
Sephy - 20
Jaminix - 18
TT13 - 1
Posiloan - 0

-GTE-
Blaze_409 - 20
hon1987 - 18
Indianwolf - 16
tissimo - 14
Jav - 12
MitchZ06 - 10
FlyinHawaiian77 - 1

Notes:
-Tissimo if you are using the Fairlady Concept instead of the 350Z you will be required to run the 475/1300 spec. Its not the same car so don't complain.

-The spec will be enforced from now on, legality checks like those that occur in the GTPFIA series will be conducted before qualifications, it has been an issue over the last few races some cars seem too fast and as such the honour system will be ditched from the potential abuse of spec.

-First lap incidents will now result in a last place finish and start from the back of the grid at the following race with a 3 strikes and you're out of the series rule. Incidents will be reviewed to determine if they warrant this penalty (racing accident vs stupidity).

-A review into the current GTE spec will be conducted by the GTPACO and GTPFIA with regards to equivalency, results will be posted before Round 2 at Laguna Seca.

Last edited:
WORST ****ING LUCK EVER!

Like lap 95 or something Im gaining on the leader blaze (just about in the draft) and this stupid cat runs past and pulls my wheel power. So I lose a chance for first and 2nd because takes me a minute to plug it in and resset the wheel and then have to pit. Well something f'd up with the wheel and now only have 90* rotation with 900* sensitivity, so cant turn worth a **** (full lock @ every turn). so the most minor mistake and I'm in the wall, which (like 5 time ruining my engine twice) caused me to slip into 4th (last place). Retarded, so a potentially 1st turns into a 4th.

Mitch we balanced this car, no need to nerf it more. Lowering the specs is retarded. The car will not be competitive at those specs at all. I will continue to use the 500/1275 specs we developed. YOU SAW ME run nearly ALL the cars at GP/D and the Fairlady was even with all of them at the 500/1275. If I was using the 555/1300 or whatever, then yes it would need to be nerfed.

Yeah posiloan. The start was a bit too much. If anything run your own race and tell mitch that sephy jumped when the race ends. Clearly Mitch would have put Sephy in Last place. I love V12 LMR's but i have never been so scared to see one in my entire life lol.

But Mitch the last place penalty and the Start from back of grid is a bit much. Most of the GTE grid dodged him. And it would not have been any different if he had spun in front of the GTE field.

look at Kimi Raikkonen the best oof the best and his mess at the start of a F1 grandprix.

In addition. Posimosh was fantastic to provide us with a reliable and LAG FREE ROOM> Which i hope he continues to provide. YOu mitch even benetied from his room. Clearly in Javs room you kept getting disconnected. I know that your upset but it's your job as the series organizer to provide an unbiased call.
He stayed the entire race. It would be one thing if he left after 20 laps but he raced the entire race.

The funniest part of the day though was after quali when we weere trying to decide iif another room was needed. Heres how the chat box looked

Blaze_409: Posimoan has NAT 3.
Blaze_409: Posimoan make another room with Fixed Host.
Blaze_409: Follow POSIMOAN
Mitch_Z06: Thanks but we won't need another room
Mitch_Z06 has left the room

ROTFL. LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Why did posiloan not get any points? Also how did I jump the start? After the race I re-read the starting procedure and checked the replay. I did everything right.

The funniest part of the day though was after quali when we weere trying to decide iif another room was needed. Heres how the chat box looked

Blaze_409: Posimoan has NAT 3.
Blaze_409: Posimoan make another room with Fixed Host.
Blaze_409: Follow POSIMOAN
Mitch_Z06: Thanks but we won't need another room
Mitch_Z06 has left the room

ROTFL. LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
ahahahahaha, that had me rolling of the floor, lol

The penalty for Posi a bit draconian don't you think? The guy put the effort in to run the entire race distance, and he gets DQed ? It's your call, but I think a grid penalty next time or a time penalty would be more fitting?

G

-The spec will be enforced from now on, legality checks like those that occur in the GTPFIA series will be conducted before qualifications, it has been an issue over the last few races some cars seem too fast and as such the honour system will be ditched from the potential abuse of spec.

-First lap incidents will now result in a last place finish and start from the back of the grid at the following race with a 3 strikes and you're out of the series rule. Incidents will be reviewed to determine if they warrant this penalty (racing accident vs stupidity).

-A review into the current GTE spec will be conducted by the GTPACO and GTPFIA with regards to equivalency, results will be posted before Round 2 at Laguna Seca.

Mitch. From my standpoint the cars are really equal. Me tissimo and Flyin Hawain were battling it out for the first 20 laps dead even.

I personally dont think that you should performance adjust because maybe you were not as fast. But i do not belive the GTE field warrants any adjustments. If you really believe that any car in the field isn;t as fast i will gladly take that car and tune it and set a lap and show you that it can be competitive.

Issue over the last few races? Mitch i dont remember you finishing any race. how would you know. I wont bring up the Zonda that i was insanely fast. but dont be biased to your car. Ill gladly show you that your car is supe competitive at the spec it is know. a good tune can gain you over 2 seconds.

Wow, I ran mostly a clean race, so proud of myself for that.

*pats self on back*

But I made several hairy overtakes during turns that I should not of attempted. Sorry to blaze and tissi in particular as I was trying really hard not to mess up their battle while trying to pass them.

I started out crashing again and again but finally got my rhythm in the second half. Way too many distractions in this house.

Wow, I ran mostly a clean race, so proud of myself for that.

*pats self on back*

But I made several hairy overtakes during turns that I should not of attempted. Sorry to blaze and tissi in particular as I was trying really hard not to mess up their battle while trying to pass them.

I started out crashing again and again but finally got my rhythm in the second half. Way too many distractions in this house.

Half the time i didnt realize i was being overtaken by an LMP car until they flew by 40mph faster.lololol. So sorry to nayone i may have gotten in the way of.

It was hard to look in my mirrors because the track is so technical and it fellt like the walls were getting closer and closer together each lap.

Congrats to Sephy and Blaze for winning there respective classes, and sorry for the luck tissimo i was wondering how i caught up

-I underestimated those turns in Rome which wind me up with multiple pit stops and 2 laps down behind 3rd place (GTE), I wanted to give up but i wouldn't wanna go out like a bitch so I kept racing and my reward i take 3rd in the end, sorry to tissimo about your bad luck

WORST ****ING LUCK EVER!

Like lap 95 or something Im gaining on the leader blaze (just about in the draft) and this stupid cat runs past and pulls my wheel power. So I lose a chance for first and 2nd because takes me a minute to plug it in and resset the wheel and then have to pit. Well something f'd up with the wheel and now only have 90* rotation with 900* sensitivity, so cant turn worth a **** (full lock @ every turn). so the most minor mistake and I'm in the wall, which (like 5 time ruining my engine twice) caused me to slip into 4th (last place). Retarded, so a potentially 1st turns into a 4th.

Mitch we balanced this car, no need to nerf it more. Lowering the specs is retarded. The car will not be competitive at those specs at all. I will continue to use the 500/1275 specs we developed. YOU SAW ME run nearly ALL the cars at GP/D and the Fairlady was even with all of them at the 500/1275. If I was using the 555/1300 or whatever, then yes it would need to be nerfed.

Yeah Mitch WTF. his car was perfectly matched to everyone elses, We as drivers are telling you not to touch a thing. Sit back and enjoy the series that you have created.

Its not just me that thinks cars need to be evened out more....however specs will be enforced for the next race onwards. And no blaze, I'm not trying to change the spec because I think I'm slow....Jav brought it to my attention the Zonda seems too fast and I agree and its not just myself and Jav that have said that off GTP. I do think the specs as they are are even but from now on the legality procedure before qualis will be enforced from now on.

I'm not pinging posi for hosting the room or anything like that, I'm pinging him for stopping/slowing to a crawl in front of the GTE pack on the start line. I don't think its to harsh to give him that penalty considering most if not all of you would agree thats one of the dumbest things you can do. I'm running out of patience for first lap idiocy and am borderline ready to pull the plug on this series, I'm sure you can understand my frustration having had 5 races now and only gotten 1 second place finish out of 5 finishing most in last or second last position because of being nerfed on the first lap or the first corner....

Things will stay as they are until after round 3 where I will assess things, the review of spec will still go ahead but it will only serve as a guide to the governing body.

Yeah Mitch WTF. his car was perfectly matched to everyone elses, We as drivers are telling you not to touch a thing. Sit back and enjoy the series that you have created.

I will enjoy it when I stop getting crashed out on the first lap. And the comment that I havent finished a race? Madrid I got dragged away (its 10am when the races start for me, kinda hard to avoid having family get in the way), Monza I got second place, Nurb I finished after some first lap f-ups, La Sarthe I got nerfed on the first lap from a jackass move and lost 2 minutes or more just limping to the pits....this race I ran into the back of Posi because I did not see him slowing on the grid...everyone got out of the way and I was charging up behind the pack then boom, there he is.

I believe it was a 58.6xx but I was usually running mid 59s to low 1 minutes.

Sucks that heavy damage always seems to affect the wrong people. Again I'm staying out of this, and it sucks that you guys went to a new room and I didn't know it :( but I was getting randomly "disconnected from the access point" anyway. I have no idea but this person's internet sucks hardcore and maybe has a bandwidth limit that I'm causing to peak by being on. Dunno because I tried in the computer room also where my computer gets online just fine, and it still kept happening.

Anyway I'm going to need to find a way to be online for this weekend's race. If not I'll be moving soon and for sure I'll be getting internet, with a cable connection.

Also for Mitch here's my info for the Green X Challenge:

I put in 166 liters total of fuel and had dead on a 1/4 tank at the end of the race.

I made 5 pit stops so I used 6 sets of Racing Soft tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back