Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I won the GreenX for that race :P

Will make a note of it Sephy, looks like you're sitting in first for LMP.

As long as everyone stays competitive....Balance Away.....

honstly i wish i could get my hands on the Audi R8 LMS. I could def do some damage with that thing.

I though Jav was supposed to race it. I really wanted to see it in action.

Jav
That qualifying time would've put you in 2nd place on the grid!

I know which is quite surprising. And disappointing. Even if I have to lug my playstation to someone else's house next week I'll do it to get a decent connection :grumpy:

As long as everyone stays competitive....Balance Away.....

honstly i wish i could get my hands on the Audi R8 LMS. I could def do some damage with that thing.

I though Jav was supposed to race it. I really wanted to see it in action.

Really blaze? I can send you a 2009 ticket right now if you really want it!

lol, just spent an hour and a half refreshing the used car garage for a 350z concept lm, no luck, rofl. Found a couple other cool cars though. Going to have to auto a spec grind back up to 20M, its going fast, down to 5M now I think, and had to skip a few cool cars I'd like to have.

I might have one I can send you tissimo, I'll have a look later.

BTW, the McLaren F1 Stealth will likely gain 15hp to bring it up to the pace of the other cars, it'll be 515hp/1250kg.

Jav
Really blaze? I can send you a 2009 ticket right now if you really want it!

Heck yea. I really want it. I want the 2009 ticket. I know how to keep trying until i get the Audi R8 lms....So all i need is a 2009 ticket and id be done

im not interested in the 4 hours of the nurburgring against stupid A.I. apparently you can win it from that but nah. If it was the 4 hours of nurburgring against you guys for sure i would race it but its not ):

Heck yea. I really want it. I want the 2009 ticket. I know how to keep trying until i get the Audi R8 lms....So all i need is a 2009 ticket and id be done

im not interested in the 4 hours of the nurburgring against stupid A.I. apparently you can win it from that but nah. If it was the 4 hours of nurburgring against you guys for sure i would race it but its not ):
Cool! Add Sti_Ruben, I'll send it from that account, just let me know as soon as you send the FR!

Well as expected the R8 was supremely awesome and i didnt even tune it. i just added some camber since oddly the car comes with 0 camber front and rear(weird?).

Yeah thats the one, they're both the same anyway ones just got a racing livery.

Leaderboard now up in the OP.

Last edited:
NRGR
Jav brought it to my attention the Zonda seems too fast and I agree and its not just myself and Jav that have said that off GTP.

Is it really that quick though? 0.3 off pole would suggest other wise? I know it was mighty through the slow hair pin( I was going around there quicker than lmp's :P), but driving it on the limit wears the tyres down very quickly. For example, in the race I was in the 1:04s at most 3 times, though mid race I went in to autopilot and put in a 12 lap run all in the 1:05s.

Which was faster than I was getting in the Corvette (best was a high 1:05, avg 1:06) and McLaren (low 1:06 best, 1:06-07 avg). Don't worry it will be worked out, don't expect anything major....

MitchZ06
Which was faster than I was getting in the Corvette (best was a high 1:05, avg 1:06) and McLaren (low 1:06 best, 1:06-07 avg). Don't worry it will be worked out, don't expect anything major....

Maybe the track suits the front runners more than the others? I remember madrid wasn't great for the zonda. In fact I couldn't get within 1.5 seconds of the vette if my memory serves correct.

Yeah Laguna Seca will be different thus I'm holding off any BoP until after Round 3 (big race at the Nurb...).

It is this one tissimo. Can someone that saved the replay send it to me on PSN. I think you can attach it to a message.

Finally found the 350z. Besides the power difference the downforce is different as well, 50/70 fairlady and 35/60 350z. What are the specs for the 350z? 555/1250?

Too bad, penalty stands for the next race, sorry.

11 people so far, cmon guys still 5 spots to fill!

LOL- you got me starting at the rear, then you just gave someone a penalty, now he's starting at the rear, who's starting at the back there Mitch? I already told you I don't care what position I start in. If you want me at the back because you got 'ran into', that's fine. I think everyone else should be treated the same though, and not just guys who run into Mitch.

MitchZ06
Yeah Laguna Seca will be different thus I'm holding off any BoP until after Round 3 (big race at the Nurb...).

But shouldn't fuel also be taken in to account? I did that consistent run on fairly low fuel, and I'm guessing you only ran with full tanks throughout?

Last edited:
Is it really that quick though? 0.3 off pole would suggest other wise? I know it was mighty through the slow hair pin( I was going around there quicker than lmp's :P), but driving it on the limit wears the tyres down very quickly. For example, in the race I was in the 1:04s at most 3 times, though mid race I went in to autopilot and put in a 12 lap run all in the 1:05s.

I know the Ford GT was mighty through that hairpin as well. Those LMP's really struggle out of the low speed corners. Considering the Ford GT LM Spec II got the pole why is the performance of the Zonda coming into question. I was able to do mostly 10 laps of 1.05s then the next ten laps on tires 1.06's

And the car was mighty on low fuel as well. That i ran a 1.04.8 on low fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back