Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flyin is still in a Corvette, I've just switched to the McLaren but I dropped the restrictions on cars (preferably 3 tops tho).

I'll let you switch, by Round 3 however everyone will be locked in with the cars they've got and that'll be that. And yes, the 350Z and Fairlady are not the same...

BTW, I am considering either hitting the Zondas with weight (25kg) or reducing hp (to 480hp) in lieu of discussions with the GTPFIA.

20hp isnt a huge loss and I'm not going to touch the cars after Laguna Seca so it wont lose more....and no, I'd rather not have others move to LMP, sorry.

You'll more likely than not get a race since some of the regulars dont show up...

This is a confusing sentence, lol. It helps to slow down and read it properly. On a brief skim it looks like you wont be able to race because people dont show, hahaha. At least thats how I read it the first time and had a confused look on my face, hahah.

picture.php

Finalised spec sheet, Zonda and McLaren are to adhere to the new spec from here on in.

BTW shahrilnd, I've ditched the SuperGT cars, you'll have to pick one from the list above.

Last edited:
You handicap cars that're faster than your vette, then switch the vette to McLaren? I don't get it, the cars were fine. Some tracks suit other cars better, thats all. Even with this new formula, some cars will be faster than others. The game is pretty accurate but some cars are better in turns, others on straights... And no one was talking sh.... I asked who was at the back. Regardless if its side by side, one car starts further back. Maybe if you thought about that before you went off on a rant, there wouldn't be any misconception.

I have the NSX-R LM Race Car xD and I have the Road car too, but I'll stay with the Vettr, heck I might compare the two, Laguna Seca, next right?

Thanks freshseth you've just worn my patience thin. Handicapping other cars just so the vette can keep up is an idiot comment trying to say im biased. The latest change for the zonda was made by myself and jav because we felt it needs slowing down (not the first time Ive heard that said about the zonda). Going off on a rant? How would you react to be crashed out in every race so far except one? Id say Ive got a fair right to be annoyed. Im pretty keen on closing this down and wiping my hands of it, between your crap (why is everything an argument?) and various other things Im over it, I dont need this and the fact its killing my enthusiasm for racing doesnt help either.

alright guys no more complaints.....We're drivers..... we just drive. We don't think about equivalencies....We just wring the neck of whatever were given. That's the formula for success..

I'd LOVE to get my hands on a NSX LM race car. I think it'd be way to strong for the class though, lol. In the road car I can pull 1:21.5 @ Leguna!

Last edited:
Vette is still my main car. But I've been doing some testing with the NSX. Seems about the same. Vette is a little faster but at that point its all up to the driver.

Sad to see the RX7 go. I was able to get it on par with the vette at Laguna.

After some extensive testing, I'm staying with the 350z, lol. (the actual 350z, not the fairlady ;) ) Its easier and I think I found my issue on tire wear, so hopefully will be a bit better now.

tissimo
I'd LOVE to get my hands on a NSX LM race car. I think it'd be way to strong for the class though, lol. In the road car I can pull 1:21.5 @ Leguna!

I got one from a 1000 ticket, so it has 0 miles :P

I got a few 1000 tickets Tissimo, but probably won't be able to send them this week though... If you really want it just let me know!

Gonna make it official and go forward with the NSX.

Still NRGR but after poor performances in the pre season, Chevy has decided to go a different route. :( I hear they went with Cowboys instead. I'd like to wish them both good luck.

Mitch, with all the new changes we should be doing a whole bunch of press releases! I miss those days. :(

Thanks freshseth you've just worn my patience thin. Handicapping other cars just so the vette can keep up is an idiot comment trying to say im biased. The latest change for the zonda was made by myself and jav because we felt it needs slowing down (not the first time Ive heard that said about the zonda). Going off on a rant? How would you react to be crashed out in every race so far except one? Id say Ive got a fair right to be annoyed. Im pretty keen on closing this down and wiping my hands of it, between your crap (why is everything an argument?) and various other things Im over it, I dont need this and the fact its killing my enthusiasm for racing doesnt help either.

I didn't say you were biased, I said you handicapped cars that were faster than your's. The Z, the BMW, the Zonda, the Audi, then you switch cars. I think it's just the tracks that've been run so far, Monza, high speed; Rome, high speed; LaSarthe, high speed. 💡 Nissan is the car to beat in the straight line. It had the HP according to your first spec. Regardless of getting ran into, why try to equalize everything right now when weve ran nothing but fast tracks bar one (Madrid, which is still mostly straights). And you were going off on a rant. I asked a legitimate question about who is starting where at the rear of the field. You got all butthurt about it thinking I was talking smack! You'd do well to relax, no one is out to get you or make fun of you, at least not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back