Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see. BTW, can you PM me if theres been any updates in the GTPACO/FIA/IMSA group please gatrs?

GTE 1) MitchZ06
LMP 2) jml1010
GTE 3) FlyinHawaiian77
LMP 4) TT13
LMP 5) Sephy71
LMP 6) Jav
GTE 7) Blaze_409
GTE 8) IndianWolf
LMP 9) marluxiaXI11
GTE 10) tissimo
LMP 11) Posimosh
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Just some prerace stuff.

Specs as of 17 June 2011:
picture.php

Notes:
-NRGR Driver Mitch is switching to the McLaren F1 Stealth, will still be a part of NRG Racing and will score points for the team.
-A limit has been set for no more than 3 of the same car type to avoid the repeat of the final preseason race (5 something Zondas).
-LMP and GTE will complete the pace lap as one group for Rome as the track is so short, standard starting procedure still applies. Penalties will be enforced for false starts (30 seconds added to your final time, could result in losing a position).

Last edited:
Thats the idea, 2 hour races over 400km. GTE wont go the full distance simply from having the LMPs lap them tho but thats how it is in real life anyway.

We'll see. BTW, can you PM me if theres been any updates in the GTPACO/FIA/IMSA group please gatrs?

Just some prerace stuff.

Corvette Z06RM------500/1275
Corvette ZR1RM------500/1275
Audi R8 LMS----------490/1300
Nissan 350Z----------500/1275
Zonda LM------------500/1300
BMW M3 GTR---------500/1300
McLaren F1 Stealth---500/1250

Notes:
-NRGR Driver Mitch is switching to the McLaren F1 Stealth, will still be a part of NRG Racing and will score points for the team.
-A limit has been set for no more than 3 of the same car type to avoid the repeat of the final preseason race (5 something Zondas).
-LMP and GTE will complete the pace lap as one group for Rome as the track is so short, standard starting procedure still applies. Penalties will be enforced for false starts (30 seconds added to your final time, could result in losing a position).

Whats with the sudden weight adjustments? Why is the Mclaren F1 stealth the lightest. Its clearly the most capable of all of the GT cars and should definitely have more weight.

Why did the Zonda get an added 25 kg.

In any case i'll switch to the M3 GTR since so many people want the zonda.

Ah sorry, typo there. The Zonda is meant to be 1275kg. And in testing with hon the McLaren was on pace at that weight, however I will probably add 25kg before Laguna.

The weight adjustments aren't sudden either, thats how its been since the last adjustment (before Le Mans iirc).

Last edited:

GTE 1) MitchZ06
LMP 2) jml1010
GTE 3) FlyinHawaiian77
LMP 4) TT13
LMP 5) Sephy71
LMP 6) Jav
GTE 7) Blaze_409
GTE 8) IndianWolf
LMP 9) marluxiaXI11
GTE 10) tissimo
LMP 11) Posimosh
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Just some prerace stuff.

picture.php

Notes:

M3 GTR has 4.0 liter S65 V8.
McLaren F1 has BMW S70 V12.

Sorry, but I am OCD about names.

M3 GTR has 4.0 liter S65 V8.
McLaren F1 has BMW S70 V12.

Sorry, but I am OCD about names.

Handy that the description on GT5 lists 2 different engines for the M3...will get onto that. And my memory was playing tricks on me for the McLaren, its a S70/2 not S07/1....

Thanks for letting me know!

Could I run a Camaro LM Race car for Rome.

Make the change and you wont be going back to LMP, think it over.

Did some practice today. Ran a 57.980 once. That was all out flying though lol. It seems I'm usually hovering at around 59 seconds. Once my tires go down that goes way up though :lol:

Ah sorry, typo there. The Zonda is meant to be 1275kg. And in testing with hon the McLaren was on pace at that weight, however I will probably add 25kg before Laguna.

The weight adjustments aren't sudden either, thats how its been since the last adjustment (before Le Mans iirc).

lol. Never mind. The Zonda was a mistake. nvm

Can not find LMP car restrictions. Any on LMP cars to even the field.

PSN: Jaminix
Team: ????
Teammate : ????
Class: LMP
Car: Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Total

Last edited:
Er, guess we'll just do the support race when the room opens? For anyone that wants to...

Also not sure if I'll have issues again but Jav is there a way for you to run a fixed-host, low-quality room? I hope others don't mind it's just that a sub-par internet connection will kick you from the higher-quality rooms with non-fixed hosting.

Can not find LMP car restrictions. Any on LMP cars to even the field.

PSN: Jaminix
Team: ????
Teammate : ????
Class: LMP
Car: Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Total

700PP is the only restriction for the LMP cars.

i didnt know jav was in this league... but i fully support him hosting. hes the best league host ive seen thus far.

He signed up early on. He just never attended a pre season race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back