Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

Did a bit of testing tonight and the G Pro wheel is a huge upgrade from the T300. The evo 599 rim still feels better in my hands to be honest.

The FFB and overall feel of connection to the car and with the road is much better. The slop and vagueness is gone. Did a few circuit experience sectors and improved by a few tenths within 3 or 4 attempts.

Something odd did happen that has me concerned. I was set at 6 NM on the wheelbase and everything felt very strong, almost a bit too much. Changed it to 5 and the FFB dropped by probably 80%.

My set up with the drivehub may be causing a conflict. I'll pick up the Pro pedals if I can't get this sorted out in the next few days as the wheel and base are very impressive.

Last edited:
Today I mounted my G Pro to my new Next Level Racing GT Elite rig. It's an aluminium profile one, and replaces my old NLR GT Lite foldable. I had that braced to Hell, lol, but it worked. Damn thing looked ugly as with all the straps and braces I used.

I had not appreciated how much a solid rig improved the rigidity and overall feel of a direct drive wheel and loadcell pedals. All my inputs are now not dampened in the least. Just wow.

@Oshawa-Joe this is the whole "GT7 setting the upper limit, wheel acting within that limit" situation that you've probably seen in this thread a few times. The game is setting the torque at startup based on what the Max Torque setting is. As soon as you adjust the wheel strength that then sets it as a percentage of whatever the game torque is, which is why you felt such an immediate and drastic change - by setting to 5 you've basically set it at slightly less than half of whatever the game is set to.

@LOGI_Rich
I remember seeing something about that but couldn't find it last night.
I was using torque at 4 and sensitivity at 6 before changing the wheel base from 6 and that felt a little too strong. It was getting unnecessarily difficult to turn in.
Loving the wheel. There is no lack of strength in the G Pro.

Last edited:
I bought the steering wheel with pedals on the official Logitech website. (the set is much cheaper) The steering wheel was already here for the 3rd day (in Poland), but I have been waiting for the pedals since March 11 and they are not even ready for shipping yet, and now I see on the Logiteh website that they are sold out

Last edited:
Been enjoying my wheel and pedals for a few months now. I’m completely pleased, but dang it I need a shifter!
If by chance you already have a TH8A, the Drivehub works with the G Pro and the TH8A together, clutch all works properly etc. It's an option if you don't feel the Logitech toy shifter is appropriate, and don't want to potentially (probably?) wait until October to find out if Logitech are going to make anything else for the G Pro.

Last edited:
Been enjoying my wheel and pedals for a few months now. I’m completely pleased, but dang it I need a shifter!
I'm using the Driving Force shifter (like everybody, at this point), and even with mods to make it stiffer, it really feels like a toy, compared with the G Pro strength.

We definitely need an adequate new shifter, I hope it will be released soon.

I'm using the Driving Force shifter (like everybody, at this point), and even with mods to make it stiffer, it really feels like a toy, compared with the G Pro strength.

We definitely need an adequate new shifter, I hope it will be released soon.
I'm using the TH8S shifter with the drivehub. It works great! It does suck that there isn't anything official besides the toy thing Logitech calls a shifter, really hoping they come out with peripherals at that expo in October.

@Tm667 Which mods are you using?
Hi, Rich!

I used a spacer to precompress the spring and increase the ball pressure on the metal side.

I noticed the higher spring strength was enough to expand distance between metal plates encased in plastic, so I used a sturdy zip tie to lock everything in place.

It's a simple and cheap mod, but it worked surprisingly well, making the Driving Force Shifter much more realistic, with a nice and believable snap of the shaft.

It was perfect in conjunction with the G29, but the G Pro took the driving experience on a new level of immersion, that needs to be paired with a more precise and substantial shifter.

I'm pretty sure you guys are cooking something awesome for us, can't wait to discover what!

For me, 35 Vibration in GT7's settings with 25-35 on TF Audio on the wheel. I run the wheel at 11Nm strength but with in-game Max Torque set to 5 and FFB sensitivity at 1. Basically the settings that are on our settings page (guess who wrote them :))

Oh, and it's worth pointing out that @timekiller001 should update the firmware by connecting the wheel to a PC running G HUB, because it may be that they weren't turning down the correct setting. The one to adjust is TF Audio, but if they're running the launch firmware then they will have separate FFB Torque and TF Torque settings, where only the TF Torque setting applies, because GT7 is using Trueforce.

Is the logitech setting page up to date?
I spent most of my free time this evening testing the settings and its a very good starting point.

The more I use the G Pro wheel and adjust the settings, the more impressed I am. Very satisfied customer.

@Podger, just got my drivehub and updated the software, however, current beta is x.x.15 but when the web appliacation checks, it says it's x.x.14. I'm not certain if the flash worked or if the beta firmware version is mislabelled. Please advise. Is there also a short summary of what the various beta versions are fixing / addressing? Thanks

@Podger, just got my drivehub and updated the software, however, current beta is x.x.15 but when the web appliacation checks, it says it's x.x.14. I'm not certain if the flash worked or if the beta firmware version is mislabelled. Please advise. Is there also a short summary of what the various beta versions are fixing / addressing? Thanks
should be all set now, thanks for noticing

Does anyone know what the average delivery time is now from the official Logitech website? I've been waiting for my pedals since March 11 and they haven't even been shipped.

Just an FYI. Drivehub now has a feature for the G Pro wheel base that will enable up to the full 11nm torque in GT7. I've been using it for a week and absolutely love it! I do recommend that you try adjusting your FFB filter if you are using a high downforce car while using the full 11nm torque. I have found that setting the filter to 1 gets rid of most of the oscillation issues.

Post in thread 'Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter' https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/drive-hub-racing-wheel-converter.358306/post-14221258

Just an FYI. Drivehub now has a feature for the G Pro wheel base that will enable up to the full 11nm torque in GT7. I've been using it for a week and absolutely love it! I do recommend that you try adjusting your FFB filter if you are using a high downforce car while using the full 11nm torque. I have found that setting the filter to 1 gets rid of most of the oscillation issues.

Post in thread 'Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter' https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/drive-hub-racing-wheel-converter.358306/post-14221258

So full force of 11nm is working on PS5 in GT7 ? 😊

Latest Posts

Back