Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

What do you like to drive?
GT40, 917k, P4, XJR13, Fairlady 432, 69 Camaro, Boss 429, Shelby GT350, Chevelle, GTO, Cobra, Daytona Coupe, alfa romeo giulia tz2… 1989 or older really. Mostly in stock form or slightly tuned up. Usually nothing over 600-700pp. Although I do like the 2JZ.

Regarding the differences in the amount of “weight” in ffb between car types in GT7: I just change the FFB setting on the wheel whenever I feel like it. FFB is basicly always available for me on my right rotary dial. (I use the ⏺️❎🔼⏹️ for the MFD settings - works MUCH better for me than the dials.)
In-game FFB is set so the “lightest” cars get 11 on the wheel and in the “heaviest” cars I am probably down at 7 on the wheel.
I don´t really consider it to be an issue to have to adjust FFB when changing car type. If you feel it is a hassle, just think of ACC drivers who will have to consider tire pressures even before they eat breakfast.😉
It is a bit of a hassle imo, not changing it but needing to try some settings and think about FFB before every race. I want to run laps and get a feel for the car or run laps feel what’s wrong and then wing it in the race and hope I got the right setting.

Last edited by a moderator:
This angle changes automatically to very low like 360 even if I have it on 1080 in acc settings and in base. I don't think it realises what game I'm playing and different profiles haven't helped. My last game I played was F1 and this **** product still thought I was driving a formula. I'm so done with it.

Last edited:
@Mindrill it's impossible for the wheel to know which game you're playing - that level of information is never shared by the console. If you start F1 then it will change the angle to 360 in the currently active profile, so you just need to make sure you change the profile before you start the game.

@morfei1 Race Room doesn't automatically switch angles for the Pro Wheel so you will need to manually change.

@Mindrill it's impossible for the wheel to know which game you're playing - that level of information is never shared by the console. If you start F1 then it will change the angle to 360 in the currently active profile, so you just need to make sure you change the profile before you start the game.
If you leave the setting on in hud, you can literally see it change in real time based on the game and car you are using. I used different profiles. It didn't properly recognise what car I was driving because it went way too low that I have never set it to in any profile. Second time this happened.

Last edited:
If you leave the setting on in hud, you can literally see it change in real time based on the game and car you are using.
Yes, that's exactly what I was saying.

I used different profiles. It didn't properly recognise what car I was driving because it went way too low that I have never set it to in any profile. Second time this happened.
The wheel only responds to changes asked by the game with regards to Angle, so something has asked it to go low. You mentioned F1 so that will likely be the source of that. I can assure you that the wheel isn't changing its own settings.

The wheel only responds to changes asked by the game with regards to Angle, so something has asked it to go low. You mentioned F1 so that will likely be the source of that. I can assure you that the wheel isn't changing its own settings.
Something made it do those changes and it wasn't ACC or me. It doesn't make sense. If it was F1, that's a issue in the base. It should recognise what current game is asking not what the previous game did.

Normally even if I haven't changed profiles, it automatically goes to 900 with ACC, 1080 with GT7 (changes between cars) and 360 with F1. Does that with switching games. The angle has been wrong with ACC twice, way too low and made it undrivable. It shouldn't happen.

Last edited:
@morfei1 Race Room doesn't automatically switch angles for the Pro Wheel so you will need to manually change.
OK. I share that info with their support, and that's the answer I get:

raceroom gives all the info needed ; logitech have had this issue across all there wheel bases for ever , or at least since ghub has existed
I'm a little bit confused, coz each one says - it's not on our side....

Last edited:
Something made it do those changes and it wasn't ACC or me. It doesn't make sense. If it was F1, that's a issue in the base. It should recognise what ACC is asking not what the previous game did or maybe it's an ACC issue.

Normally even if I haven't changed profiles, it automatically goes to 900 with ACC, 1080 with GT7 (changes between cars) and 360 with F1. Does that with switching games. The angle has been wrong with ACC twice, way too low and made it undrivable. It shouldn't happen.
For ACC on console PS5, if the game switch the angle in the base to 900, simply put 900 angle in-the game controller settings and also setup steering scale to 82-83%, and it should solve your problem with the miss aligned wheels in ACC on PS5. You can you one of your 5 profiles in the wheel base.

That steering scaling seems weird, but OK. Thank you.

I don't have any control over the angle unless I'm changing it during driving. I can try set it up 1080 on the base but it automatically goes to 900 when booting ACC. Except twice it has gone to 300 something. The base does what it wants and it has worked so far other than the two instances.

So many problems with this product that I just want to get rid of it. I still can't use dampener cause the base starts ticking like hell and how in the world does a 1300€ product have faulty buttons just after a month? Embarrassing.

Last edited:
IMG_9001.jpeg
Top 50 for the moment on daily race B with the G Pro. Ive had 0 issues with the wheel and pedals since purchasing, wheel works so good !!

Zero complaints about my wheel. It’s been through its abusive paces at this point and still is tight and true. It’s awesome!

I have only used the quick release maybe 6 times I think. I think 3 of them were for vanity just checking it out. But maybe tomorrow we will get some new insight on that matter ! They did build a legit solid coupler with integrated electronics ……it feels pretty much ready for a race car. Here we go, this is your chance to shine Logitech g pro steering wheel engineers and technicians! You guys could be “Logitech g pro steering wheel accessories f1 and gt3 style wheel” heroes!

If new steering wheels are not in the cards tomorrow….. then you can explain to my wheelbase the current state of affairs. Maybe October show if not. Have you ever heard a quickcoupler cry before? All of the other parts get to play, why not me. 🥳

I’m hoping for a new spring that doesn’t catch. Last night I had a bunch of clicking, popped wheel off, gave it a spin, all good until it wasn’t and came back again. Might pop that spring out and de-burr the edges.

A really nice (but never going to happen) option wheel wise would just be an empty wheel boss that naturally used the Logitech quick release, had an array of buttons on various mounts, and then just allowed an actual aftermarket steering wheel to be bolted up to it, plenty of choice then!

This may be influenced by the fact that since changing to a 360mm wheel, I have a Nardi 330mm wheel laying around spare :D

Fingers crossed for some sort of life affirmingly brilliant Pro Shifter. At this point I think that's about all that could be offered that would interest me, although thanks to the DriveHub, it'll have to be pretty decent to improve on the TH8A that already works with GT7.

I'm finding myself very tempted to go back to Assetto Corsa, once the winter settles in I can see as PSVR2 PC adapter arriving and the PC being moved back in to action.

Literally just different rims? I couldn’t even race with any of those on GT7 as I need to turn my wheel more than 90 degrees quite often. Still think they missed the mark not having the buttons be very softly lift. I race in a dim lighted room and would have appreciated seeing the buttons easier. I know people have been waiting for different rims, I never understood the appeal.

I think they should make some tactile feedback seat that works off trueforce. Be the first to offer the wheel, the rig and the tactile feedback in the rig.

Well it seems that they have released an adapter so we can use any steering wheel with the base so that is definitely a W in my book!!!

New MOMO x Logitech Partnership. Appears to be Alcantara wrapped versions of the RS Track & RS Round Wheels. Appears to be a sign up for the future releases. I'm a little worried that there may be no PlayStation Ver from the photos being PC / Xbox Only for the new RS Attachements...

Back