Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

I can also confirm that Trueforce works. I just drove the new Porsche on the Nordschleife.

But what is still very nice to notice that the FFB is very low. I drive the Porsche now the settings 10/10 and reach according to "Live Torque" display on the base just 6Nm in the curve.

I find that very weak. So the maximum is set. Of course, it is also set to 11Nm on the base.

By the way, PD has inserted an info when you adjust the torque.

This negative point is honestly still driving me away from Logitech. I just understand it

Looks like the issue was when I have always had the vibration set ingame to 150. Now after the update Truforce isn´t working as before update at max vibration. When set to 100, there is trueforce again. But not sure if its now less than before the update? 🤷‍♂️

Yes. I can´t even drive it for now. Feels so weird. Think this is it. Will go over to Fanatec because PD wants so.
I think, I will too. Feeling the full 11 Nm in WRC now and I know, I want them in GT7 as well, or even more. So the new Fanatec DD+ is the way to go, when available. And shifter/handbrake is not a problem anymore.

Looks like the issue was when I have always had the vibration set ingame to 150. Now after the update Truforce isn´t working as before update at max vibration. When set to 100, there is trueforce again. But not sure if its now less than before the update? 🤷‍♂️
Same here. Doesn’t work at 150 anymore

I think, I will too. Feeling the full 11 Nm in WRC now and I know, I want them in GT7 as well, or even more. So the new Fanatec DD+ is the way to go, when available. And shifter/handbrake is not a problem anymore.
Let's see what happens after DD+ release. Maybe PD will unlock the 11 Nm.

The problem now is that noone wants to buy this wheel as used at reasonable price. The biggest offer now was like 500 €...

Before the announcement of new Fanatec bases I had two offers 1100 € and 1200 €... But the potential buyers both wanted the new DD from Fanatec after the announcement. So, no deal has been made.

I paid 1500 €. Is it worth to lose 1000 € ? For me no, so I'll use the wheel.

@LOGI_Rich

What I don't understand at all on Logitech's part is that you can't report anything against the weak FFB in your product to PD for months.

In the meantime, Logitech is losing customers/users because the FFB is so weak in GT7.

I don't understand why Logitech doesn't escalate the issue. The problem has been going on for months now and I don't believe PD will bring an update for it. It's hurting Logitech's business.

The G Pro is definitely not a bad product, so it's even sadder that someone is taking timely action here.

@LOGI_Rich I wonder if you could share your wheelbase settings for EA WRC.

Obviously there's nothing up on the Logi support page yet, but having saved the pic of your in-game settings posted on the previous page, it'd be fantastic to have the wheelbase settings to go with that.

Planning on buying the game on Saturday and using the combination of your two sets of settings will in theory save me hours of messing about when I could be diving straight in and driving. My buddy will be with me and I know he's keen to just start driving too.

Thank you so much in advance mate!

@LOGI_Rich

What I don't understand at all on Logitech's part is that you can't report anything against the weak FFB in your product to PD for months.

In the meantime, Logitech is losing customers/users because the FFB is so weak in GT7.

I don't understand why Logitech doesn't escalate the issue. The problem has been going on for months now and I don't believe PD will bring an update for it. It's hurting Logitech's business.

The G Pro is definitely not a bad product, so it's even sadder that someone is taking timely action here.
All DD wheels are throttled ATM.

@LOGI_Rich

We have! We did so again today when I found no change in the 1.40 patch.

mainly 'cause Rich had torque set at 11 and I remember thinking, "wow".
Here's an image I found of Rich.
Screenshot_2023-11-02-15-26-37-984.jpg
😀

You're assuming the same issue won't be present on the CS DD+ - that's not a given.
You are right. That’s why (and Fanatec logistics Problem ;-)) I will order, when the DD+ is available and somebody can confirm that we will get full FFB strength with GT7.
Until then i will enjoy the Logitech G Pro (its a great wheel) with WRC and a litte bit GT7 and ACC.
Or in other words, nearly 2 month left for Logitech to come up with a Shifter and Handbrake and I will be a happy customer. Otherwise the Money will go to Fanatec.

Nobody will prove it to you, and I don't believe it either.

With up to 20Nm, a Fanatec Base has much more room for improvement than the G Pro. It wouldn't be so noticeable here if, for example, PD were to limit the FFB strength.

I had the Fanatec DD1 base for 2 years and always had enough leeway. Getting such a base to the limit is damn hard. You might get injured if you're not careful.

But not really with the G Pro at the moment, when the FFB strength peaks at 6Nm.

I also used the DD1 Base for several months in GT7 and never had too little FFB.

Last edited:
Back