Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

It's just the TF issue fix, nothing more or less.
I can definetely feel a difference in FFB. My settings are: in game vibr: 35, in game FFB: 9 and wheel strenght on 11nm. The wheel feels heavier then before the update. Just took a BMW M6 Grp3 and got a max around 6.5nm on the display of the wheel.

It's a great wheel. But I'm wondering when they will actually make some good accessories like a shifter ... I bought this wheel because the reviews made it look better than the Fanatec (I don't own a Fanatec so I wouldn't know). But I did so hoping there would be a shifter available relatively soon.

No need to, drive for fun and immersion with it. It's going to be very difficult to be competitive on H-shifter.

Considering you can shift without clutch in GT7 I dont find it very impressive and realistic, but I enjoy it on the Nordschleife on some old school cars.
I just use it as a challenge, play parts of the game with a controller then try to become as fast then faster with the wheel, same thing with the shifter, quite fun.

Do you guys think a mid-tier DD product from Logitech is on the horizon?

The G-Pro ist still the wheel of my dreams, but it´s a bit out of reach right now.

Unless they've invented something different. How else could they remain relevant in sim equipment?

I'd expect they'll be aiming to do the best quality/value DD they can, with the option of adding some Pro line stuff for those who want it, possibly some budget line stuff. Or maybe even a barebones budget one, and a slightly better one one that'll allow add ons.

can xbox wheel be combined with playstation base to operate on xbox console?
Er, didn't you ask the same question a little earlier? There was a reply from @Monkey Man.

The answer is basically; yes it can. However you can't (at the moment) purchase a separate Xbox specific wheel, so....

Last edited:
Er, didn't you ask the same question a little earlier? There was a reply from @Monkey Man.

The answer is basically; yes it can. However you can't (at the moment) purchase a separate Xbox specific wheel, so...
Thanks for the response. I don't recall asking before as I had to create an account in order to ask this question. So the answer is mixed as to whether it works. I have someone who is selling just the xbox wheel and I own the PS wheel and base, hence was seeking an answer.

cheers

Do you guys think a mid-tier DD product from Logitech is on the horizon?

The G-Pro ist still the wheel of my dreams, but it´s a bit out of reach right now.
Considering the Fanatec DD+ spec and price, I highly doubt about it.

Last edited:
I can definetely feel a difference in FFB. My settings are: in game vibr: 35, in game FFB: 9 and wheel strenght on 11nm. The wheel feels heavier then before the update. Just took a BMW M6 Grp3 and got a max around 6.5nm on the display of the wheel.
in-game FFB at 9 is way too heavy for me already, even before the update. I think I have it setup 6-7. Need to try it and if it feels more heavy, and I need to lower at 5, then they might have changed something in the overall strength, which is not documented.

I think PD will silently unlock the full potential of the G Pro, maybe step by step, coz they nerf it the same way.

Last edited:
@Jumboboy Random thought: this IS the PS5 version of GT7, right? I've seen people inadvertently using the PS4 version on PS5 (you can tell by the little lozenge at the bottom corner of the game icon on the homescreen).

Last edited:
I hate to ask this, but could you do a couple of comparison videos of a few corners' driving with game audio off? One with TF Audio on the base set to 100 (set after you get into the car) and one with TF Audio set to 0 (again, after getting in the car)? Or just do it in the one video - start with it at 100 and then turn it down.

Make sure the Vibration setting in GT7's control options is set to 100 for this (so we can be sure we hear it). I've got to ask because you're the only person who's reporting this and we know the wheel is fine in other games, so it's not like it's an issue with the wheel.

Maybe I can feel a small difference. But how much has the TrueForce been nerfed since the big update?
Before it was so easy to tell if it was off or just at 10-20 and if I sat it on 100 the whole wheel vibrated from the engine sound alone on a standstill!

So fed up of waiting for a formula wheel I've decided to sell it. Going fanatec.

:/
Same here, I'm so disappointed with Logitech not releasing any formula wheels, especially missing the boat to sell a few with the release of the new Forza Motorsport.
Now, with Black Friday/Week & Christmas coming up & no mention of anything from Logitech, it's a massive let down.

I'm going to pre order a DD+, an xbox compatible wheel & the Clubsport v3 ultimate pedals kit.

Last edited:
As long as Logitech doesn't release or announce anything i doubt if even something is coming. Maybe they waited with developing a shifter/wheels untill after they knew how well the Pro wheel sold and maybe the sales were disappointing? Quite a few people were complaining about the price everywhere i remember.

I don't know why you otherwise wouldn't develop something as essential as a shifter in tandem with the wheelbase.

I don't really care as i'm on pc and have a shifter. I would probably buy a second wheel if they would release one, but it is not essential for me as the stock wheel suits the cars i like to drive very well.

As long as Logitech doesn't release or announce anything i doubt if even something is coming. Maybe they waited with developing a shifter/wheels untill after they knew how well the Pro wheel sold and maybe the sales were disappointing? Quite a few people were complaining about the price everywhere i remember.

I don't know why you otherwise wouldn't develop something as essential as a shifter in tandem with the wheelbase.

I don't really care as i'm on pc and have a shifter. I would probably buy a second wheel if they would release one, but it is not essential for me as the stock wheel suits the cars i like to drive very well.
Yes I guess sales were a disaster, they lost money, and don't want to lose more developing a shifter or a rim. G Pro project is probably cancelled by now, who is going to buy this wheel when there is absolutely nothing, not even announced, for 2024?

I remember a year ago how the G Pro was released out of nowhere. Almost non expected the Logitech to release a DD wheel any soon and be better than the competition atleast on console scene.

Obviously they don't do things as the competition does, it's no their approach.

Omega boring to read every 2 comments about shifter and extra wheels.

Last edited:
Now, with Black Friday/Week & Christmas coming up & no mention of anything from Logitech, it's a massive let down.
Check amazon in your country. There is now -25% on the toy shifter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231123_211326_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20231123_211326_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 8
Too little, too late I'm afraid @LOGI_Rich
Not so much as a teaser or mention of anything planned for the ecosystem is disappointing.
Logi_Rich can not openly say that they are working on a shifter, it’s not that simple. The fact that he is reacting with, I quote: “I've said several times in this thread that we are working on things.” Is already an answer to all of us that there is coming a wheel or a shifter, or even both. We just need a little bit more patience I’m afraid. Hopefully it’s worth the waiting just like the wheel itself.

@LOGI_Rich can we expect to get some new wheels and some other goodies for the G Pro ? Some GT3 style wheels or F1 would be great. Also a proper manual shifter (not the actual crappy one). Just a little bit more options…. It’s getting boring slowly.

Latest Posts

Back