Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

I could be wrong, but I wouldn't have the so @Dankostone. While there can be an audio related component from the games, Trueforce data isn't an audio signal, it's info for the motors so might be difficult to separate.

Logitech could perhaps create a "Trueforce Enhancer" unit that you could attach to a rig somewhere and would perform a similar function to a shaker. For neatness, maybe plugging into one of the wheelbase's spare USB ports. There could be a market for it. I'd certainly be interested in even more Trueforce immersion.

I could be wrong, but I wouldn't have the so @Dankostone. While there can be an audio related component from the games, Trueforce data isn't an audio signal, it's info for the motors so might be difficult to separate.

Logitech could perhaps create a "Trueforce Enhancer" unit that you could attach to a rig somewhere and would perform a similar function to a shaker. For neatness, maybe plugging into one of the wheelbase's spare USB ports. There could be a market for it. I'd certainly be interested in even more Trueforce immersion.
I was thinking exactly the same thing! :) That would be awesome!

Yes, there would need to be some form of USB device that you could connect a transducer to, which would be able to speak to the Trueforce SDK.

I was under the impression the G Pro was getting or applying Trueforce from the source used by the PS5 controller vibration motors? Or maybe the question is could the information being sent to the controller be cast to simhub software? The big thing currently missing from the telemetry cast to simhub are the kerb or rumble strip effects.

Last edited:
Trueforce is its own API. Some developers may be able to reuse some of the method they used to support the DualSense, but ultimately they're communicating with a different interface and one designed to handle both vibrotactile as well as kinaesthetic feedback. Remember Trueforce actually came before DualSense!

Trueforce is its own API. Some developers may be able to reuse some of the method they used to support the DualSense, but ultimately they're communicating with a different interface and one designed to handle both vibrotactile as well as kinaesthetic feedback. Remember Trueforce actually came before DualSense!

Would be helpful if one or the other could be made available and added to the telemetry being cast and used by Simhub.

@LOGI_Rich
Hello, do you know whether an open wheel add-on will come onto the market for the G Pro in the near future? I would buy it straight away, I'm really excited about the base, thanks in advance.

- Controller behaviour for steering wheels have been updated:
  ・The force feedback algorithm has been adjusted, allowing devices to use their full torque range;
  ・The steering geometry calculation have improved, resulting in better force feedback feeling.
From the today GT7 change log. Maybe now we have the full power of G Pro Base in GT7....

Last edited:
Confirmed. We did already know this was coming but I was only able to hint at it until today. Just double checked: getting the full 11Nm when you load up into a corner if you max everything out. You WILL get oscillation down the straights if you let go of the wheel though, so be careful!

Confirmed. We did already know this was coming but I was only able to hint at it until today. Just double checked: getting the full 11Nm when you load up into a corner if you max everything out. You WILL get oscillation down the straights if you let go of the wheel though, so be careful!
Cool!!! What are the recommended settings with this new update?

@LOGI_Rich Congrats and awesome work getting PD to remove the ffb cap on our wheel!

I've been using the full 11nm torque in GT7 for a while now (drivehub) and absolutely love it. I'm definitely curious and excited to try out the wheel with the new firmware and GT7 update.

Before the updates, I was found that setting the ffb filter to 1 and setting the dampener to around 25-30 mostly eliminated the oscillation issues. I'm guessing I'll have to play with the settings again since there have been so many (awesome) changes.

Yeaaaaaah 🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳🥳 finally got the full force back! Now I just need a shifter from Logitech this fall and I’m set baby 😎

You might have to give me some time on this one to take a deeper look. We only got access today along with everyone else and things are a touch busy at the moment with lots of other things! 😁
"- The strength of the vibration effect on the Logitech® PRO Racing Wheel has been adjusted."

Would you have more details on this information?

i just tested the 1.49 with the pro wheel on latest firmware. my first impressions:
  • Full FFB is WOW. Especially on racing tires at high speed;
  • At high speed the oscillation is very violent. I think i might improve damping? (which is a 100 on the wheel);
  • Trueforce feeling is gone/ or way more subtile. I was used to a lot of Trueforce vibrations. In GT7 I had the vibrations set tot 75.
  • The wheel seems more alive, a lot more feedback is coming back trough the wheel. combined with psvr2 this enhances the immersion a lot.

Im looking forward to the new suggested settings by LOGI_Rich for GT7.

All in all I am very happy with this GT7 update.

GT7 1.49 updated installed today. Initial feeling within seconds of starting up. Wheel feels much heavier than before. Had to reduce my in-game max torque from 4 to 2 to feel similar to pre update. Might increase it if required/advised for realism.

Would love to hear what others have done to adjust.

For reference, my settings:

Game:

Max Torque: adjusted today from 4 down to 2
FF sensitivity: 1

Wheel:-
Strength: 11
TF audio: 100
FFB Filter: 8
Dampener: 15

On another note; for someone who wasn’t even utilising the max torque before this update, is there any advantage to me in this new “release of all the torque” that everyone talks about?

Last edited:
Only one change to recommended settings so far: increase the Vibration setting in GT7's controller settings. As per the patch notes, they've definitely reduced the potential gain on it, but to be honest it was previously possible to have something that didn't feel good, so where it's at now is fine. I'm now recommending 150.

Looking forward to try the update later today. I did read in under the update post from some people who use the G-Pro that true force is almost not noticeable anymore which hopefully is not true. A guy also complained that the mid corner FFB is not good at all….. need to try myself. Did anyone experienced similar changes ?

Last edited:
i just tested the 1.49 with the pro wheel on latest firmware. my first impressions:
  • Full FFB is WOW. Especially on racing tires at high speed;
  • At high speed the oscillation is very violent. I think i might improve damping? (which is a 100 on the wheel);
  • Trueforce feeling is gone/ or way more subtile. I was used to a lot of Trueforce vibrations. In GT7 I had the vibrations set tot 75.
  • The wheel seems more alive, a lot more feedback is coming back trough the wheel. combined with psvr2 this enhances the immersion a lot.

Im looking forward to the new suggested settings by LOGI_Rich for GT7.

All in all I am very happy with this GT7 update.
I was using TF 100 at the base and in-game 35. With these setting, now in 1.49, it feels as if the TF is completely off. Maybe I'm supposed to raise it in game🤔

Just as I said in my last post: you'll need to increase the in-game vibration setting.

As for mid-corner FFB, it could be possible that now the wheel can hit 11Nm that clipping can occur. A reduction in the Max Torque setting in-game would therefore also help, but I need to spend more time with it before I make that recommendation. At the moment I've only got time to make quick tests in order to address people saying that "Trueforce is now gone" when it really hasn't! 😊

Only one change to recommended settings so far: increase the Vibration setting in GT7's controller settings. As per the patch notes, they've definitely reduced the potential gain on it, but to be honest it was previously possible to have something that didn't feel good, so where it's at now is fine. I'm now recommending 150.

Just as I said in my last post: you'll need to increase the in-game vibration setting.

As for mid-corner FFB, it could be possible that now the wheel can hit 11Nm that clipping can occur. A reduction in the Max Torque setting in-game would therefore also help, but I need to spend more time with it before I make that recommendation. At the moment I've only got time to make quick tests in order to address people saying that "Trueforce is now gone" when it really hasn't! 😊
These are only two of the posts that assure you have secured your place in Valhalla!

Thank you very much; looking forward to trying this when I get home today.

The true force on the Logitech G Pro wheel feels way down though, i’ve tried multiple setting changes but it keeps feeling only about 25% of what it used to be.

Such a shame as it was so good before the 1.49 update…

Back