Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

I'm going to order a track wheel and hub soon but I'll wait for the initial excitement to die down. I'm unsure about the gearstick though. Never used one before, I don't mind the paddles but a stick would be a little more immersive.

@Chkops I thought you meant UPS support. Once the parcel is with them it’s in their hands.

If you let me know your support ticket number then I can escalate.

Last edited:
My wheel won't boot up today, I suspect the usb cable to the xbox has failed. I have tried other micro usb cables I have at hand but no luck. Does the GPro require a specific type of micro usb cable, or should any data capable usb work?

I have started a ticket with support, just waiting for them to respond.

Edit- The wheel will turn on when connected to ghub on a macbook, so the usb cable and the wheel seem to be working fine, just the connection to the xbox. I haven't changed anything from last I used it yesterday.
As soon as I select XBOX on startup the wheel shuts off.

Last edited:
My wheel won't boot up today, I suspect the usb cable to the xbox has failed. I have tried other micro usb cables I have at hand but no luck. Does the GPro require a specific type of micro usb cable, or should any data capable usb work?

I have started a ticket with support, just waiting for them to respond.
Can you confirm the wheel is in XBox mode? You may or may not need to connect to the computer to access it after the wheel actually boots up. If you recently had it in PC mode (not ask on startup) then I know I’ve had issues connecting to PS5 afterwards (needed to change that setting after connecting to my Mac for it to work).

Last edited:
After I connected to the PC (MAC) and Ghub I was then able to change the default to select on startup.
Now It will ask on startup when connected to the XSX, but shut off as soon as i select XBOX.
If I have it as xbox on startup it will not get past the 3 lights.

Last edited:
Hi Rich, can you please help me ?

I ordered the RS Track weel 16 days ago...

... and now, the package has been returned to the sender without any explanation or notification. I tried to contact the customer support by phone and mail but no answer. It's a bit disappointing...
I wish you the best of luck with UPS.
When I ordered my G Pro (original wheel and pedals), I had the absolutely worst experience with UPS, that I have ever had with any logistics company. The ONLY positive was, that getting to speak to them on the phone did not require waiting on the line for 30 minutes. Everytime they promised me something, they did not fullfill that. Even when they managed to finally deliver the package, they were not doing what they had said they would do. It was a complete joke, albeit not a very funny one. They had the package in my country for three weeks.
I suppose Logitech has a long-standing favourable deal with UPS, but I would not be too sad if they used another service.

Last edited:
@Firebird V That is indeed odd behaviour - ordinarily if there's an issue then it affects all modes equally. What happens if you select Xbox when you're connected to your Mac?
If I have it set to XBOX on startup while connected to the mac, the wheel will boot up correctly. Though ghub wont recognize it as it is in xbox mode.

That kind of suggests it's not the wheel but the Xbox that has the issue then...

I assume you've tried restarting the Xbox? Every USB port on it? Are you running the standard firmware release for the Xbox or are you on one of the Insider rings? Also, what are the firmware versions showing as for the wheel in G HUB?

Last edited:
I Just reset the XSX. it has connected now. ODD. testing further now.
It does seem like an xbox issue. Now i have to reassemble the rig as i tore it apart to test all the cables. Good excuse to clean things while i'm at it.
I have had the wheel for over a year and it has been faultless. thanks for the help Rich. Ill let you know how i get on.

Edit: The rig is all back together and everything is working just fine. First time that Ive ever had issues connecting the base to the xbox, its always just plug it in and turn it on and away you go.
The hard reset by unplugging the power from the xbox for 30 sec solved the issue.

Last edited:
Thought I’d look into getting the pro pedals, website locks up, then says it’s under maintenance… how convenient during a sale. lol. I swear every time I log on some forum or scroll Facebook groups somebody is waiting to get pedals.

I think they’ve underestimated how many people are getting the pro pedals but not the wheel. Drop the price of the wheel and pedal combo and entice people to upgrade it all. The wheel and pedals all in at $1400 CAD would be a perfect price in my opinion.

They even have some sort of sale on right now that I’ll miss out on.

Last edited:
Support needs to be raised through the chat on support.Logi.com - it’s the primary method. That will get you a ticket number.
Hi Rich, here is the ticket number 13911973

Thanks in advance

I wish you the best of luck with UPS.
When I ordered my G Pro (original wheel and pedals), I had the absolutely worst experience with UPS, that I have ever had with any logistics company. The ONLY positive was, that getting to speak to them on the phone did not require waiting on the line for 30 minutes. Everytime they promised me something, they did not fullfill that. Even when they managed to finally deliver the package, they were not doing what they had said they would do. It was a complete joke, albeit not a very funny one. They had the package in my country for three weeks.
I suppose Logitech has a long-standing favourable deal with UPS, but I would not be too sad if they used another service.
Yep, knowing that the package is "near you" but on its way back to the sender instead of being delivered drives me crazy.

Thanks for your message

"Don’t miss the world premiere of Assetto Corsa EVO, playable for the first time at the ADAC SimRacing Expo 2024 in Dortmund! Visit our partners' booths—Logitech G, Fanatec, RSeat, Moza Racing, and Hyundai—to try out the demo and join us in the next chapter of racing simulation."

Does the demo have TrueForce support, or support for the shifter/handbrake yet? Hope you can get them to include support in ACC, the TrueForce there is a favourite already.

What are the wheelbase and in-game settings the community members using on Le Mans Ultimate (LMU)? I've tried similar option to what I prefer on Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) and noting the wheel has a very pronounced cogging effect instead of being smooth when turning the wheel. Is LMU not quite optimized for Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel hardware since it's still in "Early Access" or have I not setup the wheelbase / in-game option correctly? Please advise and thank you

@whannel No answers to those questions on ACE yet.

@viperman3
1728485827612.png

It needs to be on the PC setting, chosen from the platform menu that appears when you power the wheel on. As Monkey Man says, you need to be running the latest version of G HUB too.
I encounter the same problem, I tried it with the newest software of g hub on my Intel Macbook (2017) and also on my Apple silicon M2 Max MacBook. Tried to put the wheelbase in Xbox mode and also PC mode. But this all doesn't make any difference, anyone of you having any knowledge what might work?

Ordered the wheel and pedals yesterday, didn't really want pedals as I have a perfectly good set of fanatecs, but for compatibility with Playstation and that being the most used for racing for me I thought I best get them, Not wanting to use a drivehub.

I encounter the same problem, I tried it with the newest software of g hub on my Intel Macbook (2017) and also on my Apple silicon M2 Max MacBook. Tried to put the wheelbase in Xbox mode and also PC mode. But this all doesn't make any difference, anyone of you having any knowledge what might work?
What is the version showing for G HUB in the settings? And the version of the firmware for the wheel?

G-hub version is: 2024.7.625196

The wheelbase firmware i'm not able to see to my knowledge without connecting it to g-hub, but i pre-ordered the wheelbase when it came out and never updated the firmware, so probably the very first firmware available.

Reason i wanted to connect the wheelbase to g-hub is to update the firmware of the wheelbase so i can connect my new logitech rs shifter/handbrake

Last edited:
Just checking: you are using the USB cable that came with the wheel, right? Connecting the micro USB on the base to a USB port on the Mac? We have had people trying to connect from the USB A ports on the base to their PC, leaving the original cable still connected to their console, which doesn't work.

Last edited:
Just checking: you are using the USB cable that came with the wheel, right? Connecting the micro USB on the base to a USB port on the Mac? We have had people trying to connect from the USB A ports on the base to their PC, leaving the original cable still connected to their console, which doesn't work.
Unfortunately Mac only has the new usb-c ports, so I’m using a dongle wich converts usb-a to usb-c. I tried 2 different dongles. But normally this wouldn’t be the problem since they are officially Mac certified. And yes I’m using the correct cable wich normally connects to my Xbox, just unplugged it from my Xbox into my Mac

Thats a good question in general for the future, the newer PS5 models for example replaced the front USB A with USB C, I was wondering if it will be possible to use a different cable or adapter to continue using the front port if I ever replace my PS5 with a pro or new model.

Latest Posts

Back