• Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 41 comments

RetroJohan

A.K.A GT_johan
Premium
Sweden
Sweden
RetroJohan
I play PS1 game at old friend couple years back, and I don't remember the name of it. That I remember is you can drive old cars like old Rolls Royce and Mini cooper, I think I has two Mini coopers on the cover.
At the menu can you select three year generation, like

*1930-1939
*1940-1949
*1950-1960

That is all I can says, I have search on google and difference game site, but no luck. :(

Well there was a game called 'Austin Mini Racing' which has two mini's on the front, but it was a PS2 game. Are you absolutely sure it was on PS1? Also Rolls Royce have never licensed their cars out in driving games.

Are you talking about The Italian Job game?

The%20Italian%20Job.jpg

Well there was a game called 'Austin Mini Racing' which has two mini's on the front, but it was a PS2 game. Are you absolutely sure it was on PS1? Also Rolls Royce have never licensed their cars out in driving games.

I very sure it was on PS1, because PS2 was not announces yet.

No, it's not it.

What more I can say it's is NOT a open environment game, the track I remember is we where driving at the mountains and was snowing , and we where driving through tunnel.

On the cover was two mini cooper, one was jumping and I think it was blue. and red one was driving under it.

you can drive one of this type of car in the game

1933+Rolls+Royce+Phantom+II+Limo.JPG

the theme of the game is old cars.

Not sure if this is the game, it might be similar. Was it called London Racer by any chance?

Is London Racer from Davilex? Cause my first ever racing game was called US Racer, and the london one looks similar. God i loved that game so much even though it was kinda crappy even for its time... XD

Could it be some rare Japanese Release?

Try to look it up on snesorama.us!

Last edited:
Demonlition_Racer_%28video_game%29.jpg

I think this is it. Here's a car list from wikipedia:
Vehicles

Marauder - A '70's muscle car resembling a Ford Maverick, the Marauder keeps strength, acceleration, top speed and handling at a medium level, resulting in a car that is fast and strong enough to compete in any race. The handling even contributes to destruction as players can use its average speed to target their next victim.

Bobcat - A zippy little '90's hatchback that is agile and good in avoiding collisions, but its minimal strength keeps it from getting too rough. Players could use its handling to get around tight corners with ease as well as finding vantage points in the track.

Cruiser - A bulky 50s luxury car that is the slowest vehicle among the line, but also one of the strongest. Its greatest advantage is its strength which enables it to inflict more damage than it receives.

Predator - A fast 80s style sports car that is the fastest vehicle in the lineup, almost to the point where it takes special skills in handling the vehicle's sensitive turning and quick start-up. Its strength is fairly moderate, being on par with the Marauder's, but its speed can cause it more damage than the competitors, depending on how well the vehicle is handled.

Renegade - A fast and aggressive everyday car resembling a 1980 Bentley Mulsanne, the vehicle is fast enough to avoid collisions, but strong enough to inflict damage if necessary. It is considered a step-up above the Marauder.

Mantis - A fast and agile sports car resembling a Fiat, this car excels mostly in its handling and top speed, though it is one of the weakest vehicles in the line up.

Special vehicles: These locked vehicles were mostly designed for kicks with their great strength, but unrealistically fast speed:

Vandal - A van that resembles a Ford Transit.

Widowmaker - A long hearse.

I tried searching for both Rolls Royce and Mini in the Internet Game Car Database, but the closest thing I could find was "London Racer" / "M25 Racer", which was already mentioned.

Give it a shot yourself if you can remember any other cars. www.igcd.net

Is not London Racer, I remember there was two Mini Coopers on the cover.

We played two players, tracks is like those old need for speed tracks with different environment. I remember drove on the mountain and it was snowing.

Back