Looking for PS1 racing game

• Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 41 comments
Maybe your memory isn't fully accurate. It happens more often than you think. Especially when you have such fond memories playing it. A cover of a game and title can easily become scrambled, causing you to never find the exact match.

Could be Mille Miglia.

Such an awesome game that was.

The different age categories seem to match that. Sure it isn't this, OP?

On the subject of MM anyone care to do a mini review? Was always curious about this game (i've always been fascinated by lesser-known racing games on the PS1 and PS2 for some reason), looking at the few videos on Youtube it looks cool but the steering looks very sensitive. Does it support the analog controller or does it pre-date it?

I play PS1 game at old friend couple years back, and I don't remember the name of it. That I remember is you can drive old cars like old Rolls Royce and Mini cooper, I think I has two Mini coopers on the cover.
At the menu can you select three year generation, like

*1930-1939
*1940-1949
*1950-1960

That is all I can says, I have search on google and difference game site, but no luck. :(

I might be a decade late BUT the game (that i also played as a teenager) is Circuit Breakers!!! ;)

No, it was Mille Milia. I don't know why I didn't realized it was the right game after being said in this thread, but anyway I have that game now in my collection and thanks everyone helped me out 9 years ago. :lol::cheers:

No, it was Mille Milia. I don't know why I didn't realized it was the right game after being said in this thread, but anyway I have that game now in my collection and thanks everyone helped me out 9 years ago. :lol::cheers:

This sounds like a game that needs one of @Scaff 's legendary Retro Reviews :bowdown:

This sounds like a game that needs one of @Scaff 's legendary Retro Reviews :bowdown:
Base Profile Screenshot 2021.03.23 - 22.43.58.74.png

Back