Lotus Elise Club Cup - Saturday Racing - Race 2 Feb 18th - SIGN UP NOW

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,010 comments
Not necessarily, if tyres are good for 1'04s for about 10 laps and drop off beyond that there won't be much difference-it depends on how worn your tyres are.

If you're losing 2 seconds a lap a 2 stopper might be worth it.

Not necessarily, if tyres are good for 1'04s for about 10 laps and drop off beyond that there won't be much difference-it depends on how worn your tyres are.

If you're losing 2 seconds a lap a 2 stopper might be worth it.

I don't see how pitting more often than the rivals far ahead helps you gain ground.

I don't see how pitting more often than the rivals far ahead helps you gain ground.

It doesn't, it helps if you're losing ground to those behind- if you are in, say, 3rd and losing 2 seconds a lap to the person in 4th with 10 laps left and you have a fair lead on him. It might be worth pitting to conserve the place.

I'm now going to 2 stop on Saturday to prove I'm right. :D Maybe.

Why didn't anyone tell me that time was moving extra fast tonight? wow i'm gonna be so tired tomorrow..

Who... are... you? ^^ Ehm i'm down to 1:04.4 now.. my biggest fear is that i might spin for like the 7th race in a row or something

So do I host or not? I have a room open here, but don't know if I need to invite people in already, in case Dax wants to host instead.

Yeah, ENTERSANDMAN is pacing for us today. :D

Be nice. :P

Also, I got the part for my connection so I would like to try and host.

Ragequit for the win. Was about to pit, my lotus went almost into that pit-mode, but then it went out of that mode and I was in the sand. I tried to pit again, couldn't change my tyres so I quitted.

Last edited:
Ragequit for the win. Was about to pit, my lotus went almost into that pit-mode, but then it went out of that mode and I was in the sand. I tried to pit again, couldn't change my tyres so I quitted.

Happened to me last year, I was hunting down Dax and had to pit 3 times.

Happened to me last year, I was hunting down Dax and had to pit 3 times.
First I spun the tyres too much during the warm-up lap, and that resulted in horrible rear-tyres while everybody else had better. During the first 10 laps I were in a very good position until I 🤬 up.

Looked like a great race behind me, 5 of you fighting for 2nd.

Nice fight with Marunda, after that quite boring and just pacing myself.

Darn. There's not a race without an incident for me.
I started and jumped on Nikodemus and passed him in the first corner, chasing marunda and Dax.
It was all well until lap 4 where I felt I gave Niko too little space to overtake, so I gave my position up.

This was when things went all fuzzy.
I got lag-hitted by either Nikodemus or oppvaskko smack right in the nose.
My elise nearly stopped and I got passed till I reached Carbonox, where I was side by side with him at the long straight.

I managed to keep that position for a little while, before spinning and losing control completely after letting my rear touch the ice... er, I mean grass on turn 1.

But the race was still okay. I was trying to get the best bias for the elise during the race. Who knew being in last could actually be productive? :lol:

Darn. There's not a race without an incident for me.
I started and jumped on Nikodemus and passed him in the first corner, chasing marunda and Dax.
It was all well until lap 4 where I felt I gave Niko too little space to overtake, so I gave my position up.

This was when things went all fuzzy.
I got lag-hitted by either Nikodemus or oppvaskko smack right in the nose.
My elise nearly stopped and I got passed till I reached Carbonox, where I was side by side with him at the long straight.

I managed to keep that position for a little while, before spinning and losing control completely after letting my rear touch the ice... er, I mean grass on turn 1.

But the race was still okay. I was trying to get the best bias for the elise during the race. Who knew being in last could actually be productive? :lol:

I wondered why I was getting close to lapping you despite the fact you qualified well...

But I guess that's what you get when you let your heart win... woo ahh hoo hooo...

:D

Latest Posts

Back