Lotus Elise Club Cup - Saturday Racing - Race 2 Feb 18th - SIGN UP NOW

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,010 comments
Rally and snow.. should feel like home for a swede like me shouldn't it? feels like i have something to live up to in the next race.

Yes, but I think the Finish may have something to say :sly:

I will need to find a way to make Daytona.
It's an oval, turning left, I'm american, I'v been there in real life, I would really be letting down my fellow country men if I lost.

Yes, those stupid fins have a tendency to win even on our home ground.. could be because no swede ever drives in a top team though :rolleyes:

Yes, those stupid fins have a tendency to win even on our home ground.. could be because no swede ever drives in a top team though :rolleyes:

Don't you call our brave drivers stupid! :dopey:

Finnish drivers have, after all, won probably half of all the WRC titles. :sly:

A rally driver always need a degree of stupidity.. otherwise they would never drive that fast on small and slippery roads.

Yes, but I think the Finish may have something to say :sly:

I will need to find a way to make Daytona.
It's an oval, turning left, I'm american, I'v been there in real life, I would really be letting down my fellow country men if I lost.

+1

Daytona and Laguna will be the two highlights. :D

it will be very interesting with the oval :) me and willie will be practising a bit for chamonix soon join if you want ^^

Edit: Me and my scandinavian buddy willie had a little run at chamonix and i managed a 2:22.5 or something similar to that. i lost over 7 tenths in the last sector so faster i very much possible, i think pole will be at least in the 2:20s now i won't practise any more for a week or so :P

Last edited:
it will be very interesting with the oval :) me and willie will be practising a bit for chamonix soon join if you want ^^

Edit: Me and my scandinavian buddy willie had a little run at chamonix and i managed a 2:22.5 or something similar to that. i lost over 7 tenths in the last sector so faster i very much possible, i think pole will be at least in the 2:20s now i won't practise any more for a week or so :P

I'm going to try to get some practise done today as I don't know the track very well. :scared: Although I won't get on 'til our visitors are gone. :rolleyes:

Hmmm... Chamonix followed by Grand Valley East reverse, not two tracks I'm very familiar with. But it's Daytona afterwards. :D

A thing have come up and there is a possibility that i'll miss this saturdays race.. i will report back when i know more.

Yay they changed date for the thingy that would make me miss the race so now i won't miss it! :D oh and double posting is ok with this many hours in between. ;)

Phouchg
Yay they changed date for the thingy that would make me miss the race so now i won't miss it! :D oh and double posting is ok with this many hours in between. ;)

Good to hear, you can make it :)

Quite fittingly today the snow has fallen all day and i feel i will be perfectly ready for this saturday ;)

Not sure how the snow race is going to pan out, but it will be interesting to see which strategies work best. 👍

big slides for the win, that's what i think will be the winning strategy :)

By the way, will there be penalties for hitting the barriers in any way or is it just that you'll probably lose time from it?

Latest Posts

Back