Lotus Elise Club Cup - Saturday Racing - Race 2 Feb 18th - SIGN UP NOW

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,010 comments
I'm just going to assume I can use the banking until I'm told otherwise by Dax. :sly:

Yeah, I also suddenly remember Dax saying that as me and you have turned up to so many races we get 100+ point bonus EACH as our reward 👍

That stands untill Dax is here to confirm it is true 👍

Food time, then I'm coming to open.

Would it now be time for my lovely teammate to win on the same conditions as where his homeland's rally is held? ;) Nah, I don't feel like pressuring him too much.

Food time, then I'm coming to open.

Would it now be time for my lovely teammate to win on the same conditions as where his homeland's rally is held? ;) Nah, I don't feel like pressuring him too much.

Would be quite fitting wouldn't it? but i have had good pace before and still haven't made it.. i'm going for best result of the season, that's my goal

Think of the backing like a run off area. Can't use it unless you run wide.

Also, we might as well do a rolling start.

MiuraSV
No racing for me today btw Dax just got home now and had no practice so I will sit this one out!

Join anyways, not many drivers today so there will be some good points to all :)

Had to move stuff into our new apartment, sorry I couldn't make it.

Can't say I'm not pleased, my first grand chelem and all. ;)

Almost lost it twice, once on the last lap as well. :scared:

And good race Niko- I could only pull about 2 tenths a sector out on you if I really pushed. 👍

5 cars in the end only... Thankfully it really can't get worse than that.

Scandinavian Racing took the most points btw. :sly:

Can't say I'm not pleased, my first grand chelem and all. ;)

Almost lost it twice, once on the last lap as well. :scared:

And good race Niko- I could only pull about 2 tenths a sector out on you if I really pushed. 👍

You were tooo fast for me today ^^ could beat you in the first sector and go even in the last but the middle, i always lost like a second there..

Great to get second though, finally a good result. :)

You were tooo fast for me today ^^ could beat you in the first sector and go even in the last but the middle, i always lost like a second there..

Great to get second though, finally a good result. :)

It was really odd, in Qualifying I got pole with a 2'20.2 which, wasn't that quick, and yet in the race I could get 1'19s quite easily If I pushed hard. :boggled:

But by the end I daren't as the FFB on my wheel had gone quite light and it was becoming increasingly difficult to feel when the car started sliding. :nervous:

Congrats to marunda, really an impressive win today :)

Sad to see only 7 drivers for todays race, and only 5 did finish... I really dont understand why not to finish an race, afterall ain't we racing to get most points as possible ? Its still 8 & 6 points for a 6th & 7th place

I started 3, but after some laps i was down to last place (5th) at that time, and about 10 sec away from Dax & Carbo. But still managed to end on a 3th place, so can't complain. Good racing Dax & Carbo :)

Last edited:
Back